Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
i can t find snake and i cant enter the rehearsal room
That's where you find snake.

The rehearsal room is open after 18:00 and I believe until 22:00 or 23:00.
If he is not there for whatever reason, if Alex knows that reason she will tell you.

You need to have advanced the main and a few side quests to build up the courage/need to go in there.
If Alex tells you "I don't need to go there" or something along that line (forgot the exact phrase) that means Alex is not yet ready for it and a few other quests need to be done first.

Dach1988

Sep 4, 2020
That's where you find snake.

The rehearsal room is open after 18:00 and I believe until 22:00 or 23:00.
If he is not there for whatever reason, if Alex knows that reason she will tell you.

You need to have advanced the main and a few side quests to build up the courage/need to go in there.
If Alex tells you "I don't need to go there" or something along that line (forgot the exact phrase) that means Alex is not yet ready for it and a few other quests need to be done first.
here is my save you can ckeck it alex don t wanna go reharsal she say i have nothing to do there and i think this block letty quest

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
here is my save you can ckeck it alex don t wanna go reharsal she say i have nothing to do there and i think this block letty quest
Did you have sex with Snake in the reheasal room ? if not iirc you meet him in the club

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
./Bright_Past.sh
./Bright_Past.sh: 61: exec: /torrent/000-games/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/Bright_Past: Permission denied

Do you want me to sudo it. I gave all permissions to execute trough nemo since other games needed that.

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
Hey guys, what do I have to do at the gym? This puts me on missions and I don't know when I have to do Barbara's thing. Thanks. brigth.PNG

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hey guys, what do I have to do at the gym? This puts me on missions and I don't know when I have to do Barbara's thing. Thanks. View attachment 2147124
Barbaras quest should™ be advancing to the next stage if you have a revealing outfit and a mask.
That next stage is you'd have to wear the outfit after 23:00 which triggers an event.
If the quest does not advance (at times it kind of freezes on this stage) you can try and brute force the next stage.

The "Take a look at the gym" quest is kind of a weird way to say that there can be a new event at the gym.

IIIRC it is a short ... acknowledgement from Fred.
Since it depends on another character present that has a kinda random schedule to be in the gym it is somewhat tedious to trigger.

Reactions: Franki424

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
Barbaras quest should™ be advancing to the next stage if you have a revealing outfit and a mask.
That next stage is you'd have to wear the outfit after 23:00 which triggers an event.
If the quest does not advance (at times it kind of freezes on this stage) you can try and brute force the next stage.

The "Take a look at the gym" quest is kind of a weird way to say that there can be a new event at the gym.

IIIRC it is a short ... acknowledgement from Fred.
Since it depends on another character present that has a kinda random schedule to be in the gym it is somewhat tedious to trigger.
Umm how do you get 128 courage just asking

• Haha
Reactions: Wolfje61

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
./Bright_Past.sh
./Bright_Past.sh: 61: exec: /torrent/000-games/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/Bright_Past: Permission denied

Do you want me to sudo it. I gave all permissions to execute trough nemo since other games needed that.
You just need to access the linux-x86_64 folder and give permission to the .sh file, for that
#1. open terminal:
Code:
CTRL + ALT + T
#2. go to the folder:
Code:
cd /torrent/000-games/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/
#3. give permission to the file with the command:
Code:
chmod +x Bright_Past
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Devilman88

Feb 13, 2018
Hey there, gotta question, will the official Android version (currently .93) be updated? It's the one I'm playing, but I can't find the save folder to paste on the "others" version, wich is already .94

Damndude90

Oct 7, 2017
For some reason the quest in which I have to pay Valerie the 2000 for the webcams, does not show up. The streaming equipment is all there. But it does not progress. Any thoughts?

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
For some reason the quest in which I have to pay Valerie the 2000 for the webcams, does not show up. The streaming equipment is all there. But it does not progress. Any thoughts?
OK I don't get exactly where you are. If the streaming equipment has been delivered, then the quest has showed up. If you have the webcam room set up, go to Barbara.

Reactions: Damndude90

vorhol

Apr 29, 2020
You just need to access the linux-x86_64 folder and give permission to the .sh file, for that
#1. open terminal:
Code:
CTRL + ALT + T
#2. go to the folder:
Code:
cd /torrent/000-games/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/Bright_Past-0.94-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/
#3. give permission to the file with the command:
Code:
chmod +x Bright_Past
Enjoy!
thank for the answer, it helped me to notice that file deep in folders. I did it from nemo like I used to, but command line works also as you recommended I guess.

Damndude90

Oct 7, 2017
OK I don't get exactly where you are. If the streaming equipment has been delivered, then the quest has showed up. If you have the webcam room set up, go to Barbara.
Hmm... Then it is the bit with Barbara that does not move on.. I do have the Quest loop bug with her as well. So that might be the problem?
It keeps getting stuck on the Revealing Outfit part.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes