Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bright Past [V0.94] [Kosmos Games] Cheatmod + Cosmetics Change v0.30

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Android port of BP 0.55 with your cheatmod is on spear1403’s blogspot

well that's great but be careful it's not done by me my mod is for the latest version on this site so just be careful it could contain a virus and for android I don't know how to make it for android 0.55 is outdated

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Hopefully someday the courage stat will not reset. And of the others as well xDD

Last edited:

R.

Nov 9, 2017
When calling ruby to go on a date this error happens
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/cheatmod.rpy", line 1148, in execute
    screen zv001:
    screen zv001:
  File "game/cheatmod.rpy", line 1161, in execute
    add "spr/alex_phone_look[cloth]_[makeup].png"
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/alex_phone_look[cloth]_[makeup].png': could not find image. (u'spr/alex_phone_look20_1.png')

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
When calling ruby to go on a date this error happens
Code:
While running game code:
    screen zv001:
    screen zv001:
  File "game/cheatmod.rpy", line 1161, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'spr/alex_phone_look[cloth]_[makeup].png': could not find image. (u'spr/alex_phone_look20_1.png')
I don't why it's given that error in old version there no image even in the latest version of the game I can change this code
add "spr/alex_phone_look[cloth]_[makeup].png" if you can help choosing a image to which one I should use then that would be great he properly forgot to add that image like he did before

this is what I have in my cheatmod.rpy

Code:
    if zv0 == 5:
        add "locs/map.jpg"
and this is his code what he has in phone.rpy

Code:
    if zv0 == 5:
        add "locs/map.jpg"
so my guest is that he forgot to add in that new image

D

Deleted member 584847

so I got a bug (occasionaly) when Im trying to enter the "neighbourhood" , the scene jumps to old bus guy (yeti?). it first appeared when i had a meeting with the girl from caffee that took me to Rose street. no warning, no errors pops, the scene simply moves to the old bus area with a conversation with yeti already in progress (altho all i can do is pick the "ill come lateR" option") instead of to neighbourhood.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
so I got a bug (occasionaly) when Im trying to enter the "neighbourhood" , the scene jumps to old bus guy (yeti?). it first appeared when i had a meeting with the girl from caffee that took me to Rose street. no warning, no errors pops, the scene simply moves to the old bus area with a conversation with yeti already in progress (altho all i can do is pick the "ill come lateR" option") instead of to neighbourhood.
has it is stated on the original post this cheatmod might not work with the latest game version just above the download link

my cheatmod shouldn't have moved you to a different location regardless make sure if you using my cheatmod or is it cause by the game itself

UPDATE:: the cheatmod works just fine

UPDATE 2: 06/05/2020: There is not much I can add to this cheatmod anymore but I still have to remove some items because they not going into to backpack so I will remove most of the items and this be the final update to this mod sometime next week but it will be updated when new updates of the game if anything doesn't work anymore

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
if you want to know how ask in the right post this is a mod for the game

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
cheats works fine but there are item not working like

energy drink
smokes
e-ceg
e-cag liquids
and some of the food items

they might be removed

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
In fact, it only works for 5 products: Pizza, redbull, spring rolls and fried eggs

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote