Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Bright Past [V0.94] [Kosmos Games] Cheatmod + Cosmetics Change v0.30

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
what do you mean

I have removed the items that stop working now you have to buy them
before I did not have to buy them, it was enough to fill up on liquid and perfume or other things to have plenty of them

bannga

Jul 4, 2020
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I have a problem with the mod addon. I download the Bright Past v.0.7.3 then extracted the zip file. Download the addon mod, extracted as well and put rpa file to the game folder. The problem is I didn't see the cheats menu for adjust money, mood...etc but I'm okay to adjusted courage by hit the K on keyboard. Do we have a cheats menu or I did something wrong? Thanks ahead to all

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I have a problem with the mod addon. I download the Bright Past v.0.7.3 then extracted the zip file. Download the addon mod, extracted as well and put rpa file to the game folder. The problem is I didn't see the cheats menu for adjust money, mood...etc but I'm okay to adjusted courage by hit the K on keyboard. Do we have a cheats menu or I did something wrong? Thanks ahead to all
when you press k it only show you courage only this because the courage rests itself or go somewhere else or to the next dialog

also make sure that you install it to the game folder

you need to press the phone to see it then press the

Last edited:
Reactions: bannga

bannga

Jul 4, 2020
when you press k it only show you courage only this because the courage rests itself or go somewhere else or to the next dialog

Thanks, I didn't know it is in the phone :cool: I see it now. Thanks again

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
before I did not have to buy them, it was enough to fill up on liquid and perfume or other things to have plenty of them
something that has been change in the game that I have to look at and that will take some time to do or i can't fix

Reactions: Geko1711

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I got stuck in the game, I can't answer the phone with yes or no View attachment 720200
thank for letting know but it might game itself my addon actually doesn't touch that part of the phone but I'll look into it

Well I have just test it myself it works fine

it's the first phone call right make sure you hitting the green circle not the green arrows

Last edited:
Reactions: lemox

Trash+Sombra

May 25, 2020

wait wheres the link to download

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
wait wheres the link to download
it's been removed cause it's causing problems I just need save file to test owl phone call if I can't get save file at that spot it will be on hold until I get to that point

lemox

Feb 28, 2020
thank for letting know but it might game itself my addon actually doesn't touch that part of the phone but I'll look into it

Well I have just test it myself it works fine

it's the first phone call right make sure you hitting the green circle not the green arrows
thanks

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
I have been using the mod since the beginning of the game and i had no problems with it, i had aswered the phone without problems.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I have been using the mod since the beginning of the game and i had no problems with it, i had aswered the phone without problems.
there was a problem

screens phone_talk:

didn't have this line

Code:
if phone_talk == 8:
            add "self/owl_ph.png" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.3
            text "Сова" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.55
            if phone_dia >= 6:
                imagebutton insensitive "but/decline1.png" idle "but/decline1.png" hover "but/decline1_h.png" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.774 action [SetVariable("main_quest",84), SetVariable("quest_num",2), SetVariable("quest_num_2",0), SetVariable("quest_name",__("Последние приготовления")), SetVariable("phone_dia",0), Hide("phone_talk"), Hide ("dia_owl_phone"), Show("quest_inf"), Jump ("teleport_labels")]
and

screen phone_call:

didn't have this line

Code:
if main_quest == 82 and hour > 10 and hour < 20:
        imagebutton insensitive "but/decline.png" idle "but/decline.png" hover "but/decline_h.png" xalign 0.439 yalign 0.774 action Null
        imagebutton insensitive "but/answer.png" idle "but/answer.png" hover "but/answer_h.png" xalign 0.564 yalign 0.7755 action [SetVariable("phone_talk",8), SetVariable("main_quest",83),Hide("phone_call"), Show("phone_talk"), Show("dia_owl_phone")]

Edit: The cheats has been updated

the call from owl will still be Jane cause the dev didn't change the phone image to owl at all so that why you see Jane calling

Last edited:

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
there was a problem

screens phone_talk:

didn't have this line

Code:
if phone_talk == 8:
            add "self/owl_ph.png" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.3
            text "Сова" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.55
            if phone_dia >= 6:
                imagebutton insensitive "but/decline1.png" idle "but/decline1.png" hover "but/decline1_h.png" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.774 action [SetVariable("main_quest",84), SetVariable("quest_num",2), SetVariable("quest_num_2",0), SetVariable("quest_name",__("Последние приготовления")), SetVariable("phone_dia",0), Hide("phone_talk"), Hide ("dia_owl_phone"), Show("quest_inf"), Jump ("teleport_labels")]
and

screen phone_call:

didn't have this line

Code:
if main_quest == 82 and hour > 10 and hour < 20:
        imagebutton insensitive "but/decline.png" idle "but/decline.png" hover "but/decline_h.png" xalign 0.439 yalign 0.774 action Null
        imagebutton insensitive "but/answer.png" idle "but/answer.png" hover "but/answer_h.png" xalign 0.564 yalign 0.7755 action [SetVariable("phone_talk",8), SetVariable("main_quest",83),Hide("phone_call"), Show("phone_talk"), Show("dia_owl_phone")]

Edit: The cheats has been updated

the call from owl will still be Jane cause the dev didn't change the phone image to owl at all so that why you see Jane calling

Yes i was going to say that i actually reached the point that the people was saying that were problematic.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote