xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Two masks? Where did you find the second mask? I found only one mask at the clothing store...
guess he is aluding to the Bug with the Camgirl quest, that it goes in an endless loop till you pass the new content (anyway don't interact with Barbara in the Kitchen at Saturday or all start over again, due to this you can buy infinite masks and Dildo and Stapons)
*Edit if you already have done the quest and you have the "Studio in the shelter" also the Items you buy will be shown in the inventory till you use them so if you bought the Mask, you have 2 till you use one , and the questlog shows talk to Barbara about the studio even if you have it already.

Reactions: ZenoMod

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
anyone have a full save for v0.98.0?
If by "full save" you mean a save at the end of all v0.98 contents, here you are.

If you mean at any other point, let me know at which point and I'll look in my saves if there's something which might interest you.

Reactions: rabultfe

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
Can anyone tell me what I've screwed up or if it's a bug.
After starting a new game

I have the medical certificate and need to go to the "hall of fame" on Wed /Fri 21:00.
When I get there which is the same thing as the Room of Glory iirc, I just get stuck in an infinite "I'll come later" loop.

Courage is way up (36), enough for the event, spoken to Paris before etc. Haven't met the mistress though, I can't remember if that was before or after.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SashatheSis

Dec 22, 2019

I have the medical certificate and need to go to the "hall of fame" on Wed /Fri 21:00.
When I get there which is the same thing as the Room of Glory iirc, I just get stuck in an infinite "I'll come later" loop.

Courage is way up (36), enough for the event, spoken to Paris before etc. Haven't met the mistress though, I can't remember if that was before or after.

You came there at Friday. But first time going to gloryhole should be only on Wed.

Reactions: Raboobie

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021

Did you go to the hospital and get tested for STD certificate ?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.98.0 (Dev says you'll need a new save)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.37 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Do we know if the Dev has a bugfix for the Barbara loop in progress (before the next full release) or if there is a way to fix it via console?

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Did the dev remove the music teacher part? Im almost at the end of yet a play through, and havent gotten the event to trigger yet..

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
I don't seem to be able to get the first erotic dream. Already at courage 7 from other stuff, and have gone to bed many times with full excitement at various different times. I feel like I'm missing some very basic trigger for it...

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I don't seem to be able to get the first erotic dream. Already at courage 7 from other stuff, and have gone to bed many times with full excitement at various different times. I feel like I'm missing some very basic trigger for it...
have you tried getting the at full?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You can try to fix it with savegame editor
the problem is when you go into the Kitchen on Saturday morning and have the Sex scene with Barbara, the quest resets, so no, no fix with saveeditor but that would be my guess, only way is that the dev. take out that reset, that was implemented in an older version as he added stuff with Barbara.
Edit that is why I said avoid Barbara in the kitchen on sat morning.
Thurdays and Thuesdays you can fuck her without repercusions.

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes