xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think I've run into a bug with Barbara. Got almost caught by Valerie in the living room. The quest log said "Talk to Barbara" which triggered the conversation about the sex shop and buying a dildo from WAY earlier. Buying that (again) doesn't seem to trigger anything so now I'm stuck I guess?

Have also been stuck at "Have breakfast with Barbara topless" for in-game weeks now, but that's another topic.
for that to trigger you need to put on your Pink underwear, without stockings, then enter the Kitchen Tue or Thu morning enjoy !

thifal

Jun 4, 2021
An interesting game with pretty girls but too bad too many bugs. Each time, you have to start from the beginning to have a nice game.
Fortunately, I go through F95 and do not pay. Too boring. Now I play with save game by members

notrealvin

Mar 16, 2019
following the developer: " !Due to global changes in this version, old saves will not work! Only new game. But I will give you the option to jump straight to the new content. "
since i have the old saves, how do i jump to the new content?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bright Past [v0.98.5] [Kosmos Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.98 -> v0.98.5 [81,0 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
newest bug is when opening the fridge or handbag cause uncaught exception after the lesbian threesome at home

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Bright Past [v0.98.5] [Kosmos Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.98 -> v0.98.5 [81,0 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
That's what I wanted, a simple patch just adding the new contents, as I know there were few things added in this version, I wasn't going to download the game because my internet has a download limit and I didn't want to spend almost 5GB just to have little new content

Reactions: Bob69

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Damn what a disappointment with the threesome scene..
And i have a bug with the library scene, when I go there I get the little scene with the librarian but I can't read any book because i already read all of them before this update. And after that the event repeat every day

Last edited:

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I recall playing this a long time ago and having trouble getting over the initial hump of leveling the value needed to progress (can't remember the name). The way I recall it everything felt fine as soon as you got over something like 6 in it, but finding the events to get there was frustrating.

Is that still how it works? I'd prefer to not use a guide and just play "organically", but if the early stage is still the same then I will have to find another approach.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Bright Past [v0.98.5] [Kosmos Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Man your my hero!!! every good game in here andevery tima Im looking for your compressed versions you always deliver!!! HERO!!!!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
for that to trigger you need to put on your Pink underwear, without stockings, then enter the Kitchen Tue or Thu morning enjoy !
Jesus Christ, that is some ultra specific bullshit. Finally got that out of the way, so thanks.

I assume that might be what triggered the bug with repeating the dildo quest. Still stuck on that. Oh well, it is what it is.

Reactions: xapican
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes