zoomzoomzoom

May 19, 2021
Is the Gerard route bugged? I'm stuck at the "Shoot a Commercial" quest.

I really like this game, MC is great, routes kinda make sense most of the time and it looks decent.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Can't Alex fight wth the Maniac...???

Everytime either fucking leave or open clothes...

She has a fucking gun and a long knife... Change your god damn code, dev, for fucks sake...
It's fucking annoying...
This content is simply not advanced yet.

You're right. It's annoying that the maniacs keep appearing, we can hardly do anything about them. For now, it would be enough for me if their appearances were a little more random so we at least get some more freedom of movement around the city in nighttime.

Sep 6, 2021

She has a fucking gun and a long knife... Change your god damn code, dev, for fucks sake...
It's fucking annoying...
This content is simply not advanced yet.

You're right. It's annoying that the maniacs keep appearing, we can hardly do anything about them. For now, it would be enough for me if their appearances were a little more random so we at least get some more freedom of movement around the city in nighttime.
maybe start with rape cause she doesnt know better and it kinda should happen, but make her be capable of doing something bout it later?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
maybe start with rape cause she doesnt know better and it kinda should happen, but make her be capable of doing something bout it later?
There actually used to be a rape scene with the first maniac in the past. I have no idea if it's still there. In any case, I didn't manage to trigger it anymore. There is a BJ scene now.
(Also used to be a male jogger who was supposed to become a li. it seems to have been removed from the game. I never met him again. That is a different topic)

As far as I've heard so far, there's probably more content and mechanics planned with the maniacs. But when will it finally be finished? I don't know. At the moment it doesn't really work

Addition:
To be fair, I also have to say that the developer didn't do a good job on this topic. Clearly, the plot of the game is life as a singer, the way there, and its possible dark sides. thus gang crime, drugs, red light district, etc. That's all correct so far. But in older versions of the game this was done much more skillfully:

First of all we had to develop the MC to the point where she would even dare to go out after dark. Then there was a ramdom encounter with a maniac who attacked and raped her. She then woke up the next morning in the hospital. her roommate says she warned her about it. And suggests that this has happened to her before. But she would tell this story later. Later you got possession of a weapon and could drive the maniac away. And the developer would have had to build on this point in order to continue telling this type of content and its stories.

Unfortunately he has completely changed this part of the game, and not for the better. Otherwise the game is really good. And every development so far has been great. But he really screwed up this one thing.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The same as for any other RenPy game. There are two locations: in the 'game/saves' folder and in the 'AppData/Roaming/RenPy'.
Search BF-1490368329 (BF for Bright Future the previous game of Kosmos with the same story)

Last edited:
Reactions: Samhain71

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018

It's fucking annoying...
To avoid the maniac :
Cheat : Agility at 100
Or : Taxi -> Rose Street -> Home

Reactions: Chevy2ss
Sep 6, 2021
There actually used to be a rape scene with the first maniac in the past. I have no idea if it's still there. In any case, I didn't manage to trigger it anymore. There is a BJ scene now.
(Also used to be a male jogger who was supposed to become a li. it seems to have been removed from the game. I never met him again. That is a different topic)

As far as I've heard so far, there's probably more content and mechanics planned with the maniacs. But when will it finally be finished? I don't know. At the moment it doesn't really work

Addition:
To be fair, I also have to say that the developer didn't do a good job on this topic. Clearly, the plot of the game is life as a singer, the way there, and its possible dark sides. thus gang crime, drugs, red light district, etc. That's all correct so far. But in older versions of the game this was done much more skillfully:

First of all we had to develop the MC to the point where she would even dare to go out after dark. Then there was a ramdom encounter with a maniac who attacked and raped her. She then woke up the next morning in the hospital. her roommate says she warned her about it. And suggests that this has happened to her before. But she would tell this story later. Later you got possession of a weapon and could drive the maniac away. And the developer would have had to build on this point in order to continue telling this type of content and its stories.

Unfortunately he has completely changed this part of the game, and not for the better. Otherwise the game is really good. And every development so far has been great. But he really screwed up this one thing.
i played the game when it had he rape section in there too... shame the direction this whole thing took... and this is me saying it despite how salty i was on loosing a major chunk of my money, somehthing i didnt save scum over either
as for the fame angle as an upcoming singer, shame there are no creeps like there are irl.. going too vanilla imho

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
i played the game when it had he rape section in there too... shame the direction this whole thing took... and this is me saying it despite how salty i was on loosing a major chunk of my money, somehthing i didnt save scum over either
as for the fame angle as an upcoming singer, shame there are no creeps like there are irl.. going too vanilla imho
It's not that bad. The drug-rape problem is still there. it's just that the transition was simply messed up. I'm just wondering why? He could have left it as it was and simply added the new content to it. In general I think the game is good. There was already a lot of old content that has now been improved and further developed. Only this one thing didn't work out. :unsure:

Sep 6, 2021
It's not that bad. The drug-rape problem is still there. it's just that the transition was simply messed up. I'm just wondering why? He could have left it as it was and simply added the new content to it. In general I think the game is good. There was already a lot of old content that has now been improved and further developed. Only this one thing didn't work out. :unsure:
shame it got deleted just like that..maybe everyone on patreon polled against it? but the drug rape scene with the black guy is still there and maybe even the park encounter with the girl and her two sex monkeys (not sure since its been a long time since i played it)

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
There was a new scene I got in the clothing store.
At the end of 2nd scene Alex said I had to help Sarah & find Dwight.

Is this the end of the quest, because I can't find Dwight in Spirtsshop or anywhere and no more information is given on screen.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
shame it got deleted just like that..maybe everyone on patreon polled against it? but the drug rape scene with the black guy is still there and maybe even the park encounter with the girl and her two sex monkeys (not sure since its been a long time since i played it)
Both are in the game.
I started a new game and got both scenes.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Bright Past [v0.98.8] [Kosmos Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.43 GB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

----------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID TRIAL VERSION (I did not play :censored:)

Changes: Text Box and Quick Menu

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 80 Votes