GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Does anybody have a save before the Bonnie event in the bathroom? No idea when it happened and if any of my own saves is suitable. Really annoying.

Sep 27, 2019
Hello

I have a problem with my game, I started a new one, and I'm stuck creating my studio, the quest log tells me that I need to talk to Barbara, but I haven't no dialog option for studio
I also started a new game and the same thing happens to me. I can't practice with Falsetto or find a Webcam studio. Any solution?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I also started a new game and the same thing happens to me. I can't practice with Falsetto or find a Webcam studio. Any solution?
If I remember well, you need to wander in the street to the left of your home until you meet a guy who wants to sell you an axe. He gives you a key to an abandoned cellar. It's your future studio, but first you need to have some works done. About Falsetto, I'm afraid I forgot.

Sep 6, 2021
If I remember well, you need to wander in the street to the left of your home until you meet a guy who wants to sell you an axe. He gives you a key to an abandoned cellar. It's your future studio, but first you need to have some works done. About Falsetto, I'm afraid I forgot.
been ages since i played, but i think your future-manager-to-be tells you to go talk to the band who played in the underground club. they flash you, and then she tells you to go to falsetto...

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
I need to find a boutique store. Comments say that's the clothing store, but talking to the staff has no option beside "i'll come back later".

What do I do?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I need to find a boutique store. Comments say that's the clothing store, but talking to the staff has no option beside "i'll come back later".

What do I do?
You don't buy something by talking to the staff, there's a small red basket on the screen to do that.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ok.. So I have a quest that says. Return to studio 8-16.. Now I visited all studios, music, webcam and photo. But nothing happens either place.. Is this a bug or do I need to do something else??

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes