goonarboy

May 15, 2019
I can't seem to get a second date with ruby. If I am anywhere except the sports center I get the "I come again" message.....or whatever it is when it means go away, nothing new here. If I'm at the sports center when I call her she turns up right away but just offers to sell me a pass. Not too sure what I'm doing wrong. Help appreciated

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I wonder? with penelop there is but something, besides the shower scene, with ruby ...
It's a little bit chaotic since many interactions are not listed as quests. Penelope seems to be the ideal trainer for agility, her story will continue somewhat in the next release. The status of Ruby's story should be considered as an ongoing relationship. She is not in the top 5 for new additions right now.

xBeaTz

Apr 15, 2018
I can't seem to get a second date with ruby. If I am anywhere except the sports center I get the "I come again" message.....or whatever it is when it means go away, nothing new here. If I'm at the sports center when I call her she turns up right away but just offers to sell me a pass. Not too sure what I'm doing wrong. Help appreciated
Still got the same problem. Can you please tell me how you fixed it? I can't talk to her at 12pm and it's also not possible to call her at any time or place. Or is it a broken savegame?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
For the search engine:
Ruby, repeatable dating, after second date (first: kiss in Old town, second: Ruby pops up in the neighbourhood)
Mo, Tu, Th, Fr, 1pm - 7pm, Make-up, no rain: call her from the Neighbourhood

Reactions: xBeaTz

xBeaTz

Apr 15, 2018
For the search engine:
Ruby, repeatable dating, after second date (first: kiss in Old town, second: Ruby pops up in the neighbourhood)
Mo, Tu, Th, Fr, 1pm - 7pm, Make-up, no rain: call her from the Neighbourhood
Got it, thanks for your help.

gurth

Jun 27, 2017
I completed 30 days glory hole creampie cycle but she couldn't get pregnant.
So, I started to think repeating the same action everyday probably resets conception risk. So, after getting a creampie, she needs to wait 4 days for conception risk. If she couldn't get pregnant, then get another creampie and wait 4 more days.
I haven't tested it yet though
any help here?

** yeah you need to wait 4 days before another creampie

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
F95_July20.png

About the upcoming update 0.71:

A "Light Summer-Release" with a bunch of small story expansions, rerenderings and enhancements:
  • Red Quarter: The last formality
  • Bartender: Now, Leo may get what Alex wants
  • New heights with Penelope, 1st part
  • New locations: Penny's home in Chinatown, Magic Pastry shop in Old town, Madam's HQ in the Red Quarter, Shower in the Glory hall
  • Other: Smoking on the bench, a lot of rerendered scenes like: Yoga shower, Home shower, sleeping in Rick's vehicle, scenes in the Bus ... and THE PILL
  • Savegames down to 0.68 should be compatible

Out for $10 and $20
Cu @

Last edited:

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
Can you guys not release Updates instead of the whole game every update? Every update you gotta download the whole 2-3GB. It aint much but its kinda annoying to me.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm confused about the version numbering. So, the current update is 0.73, but the next update is 0.71?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I'm confused about the version numbering. So, the current update is 0.73, but the next update is 0.71?
The current version is 0.7.3, which is better written as 0.70.3. The next one is named 0.71; should have been 0.73 but maybe the dev needs more space until 1.0 or he considers it a small update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivia_V

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How do we get her to start doing full nudes in the school art classes?
I think you have to extort it from the dev right now. ;-) According to the old game, it may happen during the "corrupting the college" path. The release in August is a good candidate for a college upgrade.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
I think you have to extort it from the dev right now. ;-) According to the old game, it may happen during the "corrupting the college" path. The release in August is a good candidate for a college upgrade.
Ah i thought i read that it was in one of the updates, my bad if it wasnt :p

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes