(yt(y

Jul 17, 2020
Hey, the game is great but in the main quest I went to 15 singing lessons and I got no vocal point from it, what have I done wrong?

Last edited:

fallen94468

Sep 23, 2019
I had to go back on Wednesday night and it gave me the option to go further then when I worked at the cafe she came to me

haribo88

Nov 18, 2018
Im having singing lessons (got more than 30), and my vocal skill still at 0, every time i start a lesson the dialog is the same as the first leson and my skill doesnt change. Started a new game on this new release and stucked because of that. Any idea how to fix it?
Same here have 24 lessons but 0 vocals skill

Reactions: Macinnes

Ekin_99

Nov 27, 2019
Anyone doing the “public displays” jobs from computer? I’ve gotten the restaurant crotch one, but i can’t do the costume /bus or subway ride? There’s no costume to be bought at the jade mall clothing store??

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone doing the “public displays” jobs from computer? I’ve gotten the restaurant crotch one, but i can’t do the costume /bus or subway ride? There’s no costume to be bought at the jade mall clothing store??
Day after you pick fantasy be at jade mall shop at 14h and click on sales girl.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Same here have 24 lessons but 0 vocals skill
... 15 singing lessons and I got no vocal point from it, what have I done wrong?
no modifiers, downloaded from the op lastest version.
-------
Ok, that's a new bug in the new version. If you're not able to use the console and set "vocal" to anything between 1 and 20,

... please quit the game, delete "rpyc_npc.rpa" inside your "/Bright_Past-0.71.0-xx/game"-folder, then copy the attached file to this folder and rename it to "rpyc_npc.rpa" - then restart the game.

Next lesson adds vocal 5, afterward it should work normally. Sorry for the wasted time and BP-$. Official fix will be out in 3 or 4 days too.

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
What about a mistress. I was working, she came to me at cafe, but what is next?
And does make any sense to repeat Yoga in Chinatown? Do i have new scenes and how long this stupid gringing taking?

Last edited:

igorbaum

May 17, 2018
-------
Ok, that's a new bug in the new version. If you're not able to use the console and set "vocal" to anything between 1 and 20,

... please quit the game, delete "rpyc_npc.rpa" inside your "/Bright_Past-0.71.0-xx/game"-folder, then copy the attached file to this folder and rename it to "rpyc_npc.rpa" - then restart the game.

Next lesson adds vocal 5, afterward it should work normally. Sorry for the wasted time and BP-$. Official fix will be out in 3 or 4 days too.
Also found another bug, if u withdraw your money on bank u cant use it again, i had 21XXX, withdraw 20k to buy the car and the buttton was gone, the recepcionist dont give the option to open again another account.

Following thevocal bug, ill see if guitar skills will work, about the sex skills, besides having all kinds of sex avaliable skills still at t0, seems the same problem with vocals but im not sure.

Ty for the bug fix

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
so tell me what I'm missing what code there only two part of coding in phone_call and phone_talk

this is what's in phone.rpy and in my cheatmod.rpy

screen phone_call:

Code:
elif main_quest == 82 and hour > 10 and hour < 20:
        add "self/owl_ph.png" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.3
        text _("Сова") xalign 0.5 yalign 0.55

if main_quest == 82 and hour > 10 and hour < 20:
        imagebutton insensitive "but/decline.png" idle "but/decline.png" hover "but/decline_h.png" xalign 0.439 yalign 0.774 action Null
        imagebutton insensitive "but/answer.png" idle "but/answer.png" hover "but/answer_h.png" xalign 0.564 yalign 0.7755 action [SetVariable("phone_talk",8), SetVariable("main_quest",83),Hide("phone_call"), Show("phone_talk"), Show("dia_owl_phone")]
screen phone_talk:
Code:
if phone_talk == 8:
            add "self/owl_ph.png" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.3
            text "Сова" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.55
            if phone_dia >= 6:
                imagebutton insensitive "but/decline1.png" idle "but/decline1.png" hover "but/decline1_h.png" xalign 0.5 yalign 0.774 action [SetVariable("main_quest",84), SetVariable("quest_num",2), SetVariable("quest_num_2",0), SetVariable("quest_name",__("Последние приготовления")), SetVariable("phone_dia",0), Hide("phone_talk"), Hide ("dia_owl_phone"), Show("quest_inf"), Jump ("teleport_labels")]

add "spr/alex_phone[cloth]_[makeup].png"

I also played the game without my cheatsmod and I still get Jane image

igorbaum

May 17, 2018
Also found another bug, if u withdraw your money on bank u cant use it again, i had 21XXX, withdraw 20k to buy the car and the buttton was gone, the recepcionist dont give the option to open again another account.

Following thevocal bug, ill see if guitar skills will work, about the sex skills, besides having all kinds of sex avaliable skills still at t0, seems the same problem with vocals but im not sure.

Ty for the bug fix
Other skills besides sex relatedes are getting points just fine. Had a problem with last quest with Barbara (show yourself), lsat item is not showing on sex shop so i can finish the lastquest, the other i manage to finish till end of version. Ty.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes