voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I think the interface needs some work. For instance, there are all of these buttons you're presented with, and the only way to figure out what they actually do is to click on them. I don't know that it matters in this game, but some sort of pop-up text would be nice.

Aside from grammar and spelling mistakes as well, I think it's okay. To be honest I'm not excited, but I am interested to see where it's going to go.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Nope

Maybe there wouldn't be so much hate for female protag if they weren't almost always the same boring ass molestshitation take her around and get molested by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard in the game with no control over her or any say whats so ever on what she will do.

I for one am going to wait till there are actual real tags for the game.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What an amazing start. Incredible UI. To be honest it's easily compareble with The Tyrant with gameplay style and I really like it. Definitely worth observing. My only issue is that for some strange reason letter "t" looks weird and out of place. But except for that it really really high quality start. As a sandbox it will require a shitton of work (for example I worked till late at night without problems) but it will be definitely something worth it. Great start and keep it on.

215303j

Great start! The art is possibly the best 3d art I've seen on this site.
Some aspects of the game didn't work properly yet, but it's a demo, so who cares.

I agree that the tits of the MC could a bit smaller, but ok.

I hope we can direct the action enough and not let the MC fall for every douchebag she sees.
Personally I'm hoping for a lesbian path...

dglnds

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Enough of whiney bitching about the protagonist, if you like female MC's then so be it and enjoy the game, if you don't then just move on or try to give some actual constructive criticism beyond the player characters gender as there's plenty of games around with male leads so it's not like you're completely devoid of choice and at the end of the day it's the authors decision so kindly respect it.

...anyways, rant over

So enjoyed what I played, loving the artwork and looking forward to seeing where this goes!...and I second a lesbian path but hey-ho, should be fun whatever road it goes down.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I was being sacarstic. but thanks to you, i wont be in Fear of the Dark anymore
Just remember to 'Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter' and all will be good.

Risking getting a warning for taking this thread off topic, I have to post what happens when a bunch of Finns get together and cover The Trooper. Might need to wear sunglasses, it's obvious these boys don't see much sunlight in Suomi.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
OMG !! i just startet the game and saw the art.
I think if it is not phototoshopt Fotos, than the developer is a real 3D Artist .... ;)
i love it
ok now i Play it :)

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes