exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I see, I just want to have a Lesbian/Futa playthrough and zero sex with males is it possible?
Im also wondering if you can help me, Im kinda stuck and I have those Quests could you maybe help?
View attachment 3484587
The game already tends to have few hetero content. It feels like half the game you've already had heavy lesbian encounters, while with men it starts relatively late. But you can't really get around it, various encounters are canon

Reactions: QuickBob

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I see, I just want to have a Lesbian/Futa playthrough and zero sex with males is it possible?
Im also wondering if you can help me, Im kinda stuck and I have those Quests could you maybe help?
View attachment 3484587
You can avoid sex with males as long as it not part of the quest line. All you have to do is say no.

- Talk to Owl kinda gives it self I should say? Unless you havent encountered her yet? In that case go to the mall in centrum and she has a music shop there. You can also encounter her at the library at Rose Street.
- Peek into the washer put dont take the money.
- The make up on the highway opens up an opportunity to have sex with a trucker or give him bj. Just decline it and nothing will happen.
- See how things play out, just give it time and work on other quests.
- Play basketball with the guys, gives you an opportunity to have fun with Rudos friend. Just decline it. Speak to Rudo at the basket court to play with them.
- See how things play out, once more just give it time.
- Returning to hall of fame, you will eventually work at the glory hole to advance this quest. Which will allow you to progress questline with Mistress.
- Reading books will improve your vocal if Im not mistaken, and allow you some scenes with the librarian.

Reactions: Udayana

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
You can avoid men, but that way you won't be able to get through the storyline of the game. Much of the storyline will be lost, and you'll end up with a stump of a game, because at some point you'll hit a typical softlock.
Five quests on your list are exclusively heterosexual in nature, one of them will block progression through the game.
For example, I don't like gay/futa content and just don't download games with that tag. There are more than enough games with exclusively lesbian content, maybe you should pay attention to them?
It's up to you to decide what to do.
Not intirely true. I believe your thinking about having sex with Snake? Well last update I turned him down, but could still find him in the city to get him to work at the Lettys magazine store..

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Not intirely true. I believe your thinking about having sex with Snake? Well last update I turned him down, but could still find him in the city to get him to work at the Lettys magazine store..
No, not Snake. Rudo. Without him you can't build your secret basement, to pursue a career as a webcam model. What's funny. Last time (version 0.88) I was able to get through the main story without the red neighborhood and the characters involved. What about Snake - he's minor protagonist, he doesn't affect the main plot in any way.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
You can avoid sex with males as long as it not part of the quest line. All you have to do is say no.
- Reading books will improve your vocal if Im not mistaken, and allow you some scenes with the librarian.
Not vocal. Rhetoric.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
No, not Snake. Rudo. Without him you can't build your secret basement, to pursue a career as a webcam model. What's funny. Last time (version 0.88) I was able to get through the main story without the red neighborhood and the characters involved. What about Snake - he's minor protagonist, he doesn't affect the main plot in any way.
Ahh thats true, you have that one scene with Rudo. How ever as you progress the main story you have a orgy as well after a gig with the band. That one aint avoidable as well.
Rudo is a minor bj and you can still choose to say you prefer girls to make the scene more or less a none factor.

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry for asking....but does anybody know where i can get the THIRD Guitar Book? I m totally stuck.... There is no Book at the Newsstand and nowhere else. I need the third book to go on with the Guitar Lessons. Is this a bug?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Sorry for asking....but does anybody know where i can get the THIRD Guitar Book? I m totally stuck.... There is no Book at the Newsstand and nowhere else. I need the third book to go on with the Guitar Lessons. Is this a bug?
Very strange. I bought all the Guitar Books at the newsstand next door. Maybe your game archive was corrupted during download? It's rare, but it happens.

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
check the table drawer in your room
it's a little bit buged and you can accidently remove book from your backpack to the drawer which makes it inactive

AcornHunter

May 13, 2020
stuck on these quests, is it the end of this version ?
The only quest buged is Continue reading books.
Talk to Fred - you have to build relationship with gym's employee to start conversation about how gym was originally opened and relationship with Fred.
For other quests you have to check right panel for more explanations what to do.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes