Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
what I don't like at all is that the scenes in the bathroom with her Valerie (ass scene) and the other with the Alex finger in ass,they are not repetitive.like the park scene with the two men fuck.only lesbians are recurring and she with the ugly black man.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
-Hex- ............i could reverse your question, is there a problem with lesbian sex?

no my friend but 90% lesbian is too much. fifty fifty it is the best.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I keep getting errors on old saves :(
it is best practices is to not to use old save regardless if the dev tells you it's okay to use old saves always start from the beginning I know it sucks to start from the beginning

nut what error are you getting?

7layla

Jan 23, 2020
it is best practices is to not to use old save regardless if the dev tells you it's okay to use old saves always start from the beginning I know it sucks to start from the beginning

nut what error are you getting?
some stupid errors i don't know, but I found another save here, playing it now, thanks

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Bright Past [v0.55] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (345 MB): - - - -
MAC (329 MB): - - - -

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
i could reverse your question, is there a problem with lesbian sex?
A silly question. The original comment was not about lesbian sex per se, but a noticeable tendency for recurring lesbian sex in this game, usually with the older woman, which is becoming a total turn off.
Other interesting premises with other characters have stonewalled, and it's the same black dude banging her again and again.
A pity, because until 2 or 3 updates ago, this was a good balanced story/game.

Sriya

Mar 14, 2019
[QUOTE="raveeak, post: 2936848, member: Ok Thanks I'll Try this Version now ( I GOT IT )

Last edited:
Reactions: raveeak

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Spend time with Penelope and Margie. what hours and where?

No matter how much I sought out the first time I didn't see them in the sauna again.

Reactions: cg3985
3.50 star(s) 81 Votes