Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
The creator is bothering to change the menu, I don't think he has abandoned it, he will have a problem and he is delaying.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
He's been changing the menu for four month's now. After steadily producing monthly updates for a couple of years he missed one in September or October (I don't remember which) and has now missed January update and is late on February.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Translations are almost finished, the next release is closing in. Most effort went into the NPC-system, representing a kind of in-game walkthrough now. Scenes for Penny and Red Quarter have been added, many locations and NPC refreshed. So, the remake drama comes to an end obviously. Thx to all believers! And bug-hunters too ...

1613307501891.jpeg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Translations are almost finished, the next release is closing in. Most effort went into the NPC-system, representing a kind of in-game walkthrough now. Scenes for Penny and Red Quarter have been added, many locations and NPC refreshed. So, the remake drama comes to an end obviously. Thx to all believers! And bug-hunters too ...

View attachment 1036295
Will he check for bugs from the remakes he's done this time, or will this be December all over again?

BossOfBosses

Dec 1, 2020
Türkçe; Zafer deliği macerası artırılması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.

English; I think the glory hole adventure should be increased.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Will he check for bugs from the remakes he's done this time, or will this be December all over again?
We're permanently fixing bugs. And we're always failing in catching them all. ...

Some sad news too: It is still not official but it was planned to finally cut the savegame compatibility with this release to bring the orientation and new NPC mechanics to work. Shortly, expect to have to start from scratch this time for full service.

Efest0

Jan 6, 2021
I have encountered a bug when doing the Paris storiline:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amanda gets bugged without dialogue and the only button is "I'll come later" but if I click it the girl just refreshes and the button comes back endlesly, forcing me to load a previous save and avoid that story...

Reactions: tuniquim

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
We're permanently fixing bugs. And we're always failing in catching them all. ...

Some sad news too: It is still not official but it was planned to finally cut the savegame compatibility with this release to bring the orientation and new NPC mechanics to work. Shortly, expect to have to start from scratch this time for full service.
In that case you should provide saves.

Reactions: RottenPlum

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

That's a kinda weak answer Ernst.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Possibly, but what problem should I read from your comment? Is that criticism, sarcasm, irony? What exactly does the comment refer to?
I guess I'm just trying to decide if following this game is worth the effort. In my opinion the December release was a disaster, the game was broken, on multiple levels and no patch was released. I'm sure this release will fix bugs but will it release even more new bugs? And do you guys even care?

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Agree with necessity to provide full saves. There is a lot of grind to play over again just to see some additional scenes. MC is already corrupted anyway, so not much would be missed. Unless there are a lot of new detailed scenes that are not accessible without playing for beginning, it's not worth playing it again. So unless dev provide full saves up to latest version, i'm gonna either wait for someone to upload one, wait for several updates that would have substantial content or just wait end of the game to play it all, but who knows when or if that would happen.

Reactions: DavDR

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I guess I'm just trying to decide if following this game is worth the effort. In my opinion the December release was a disaster, the game was broken, on multiple levels and no patch was released. I'm sure this release will fix bugs but will it release even more new bugs? And do you guys even care?
The dev doesn't care about F95, that's for sure. Should he? There are 800 patrons to serve and some more on Discord. He addressed all problems there so far, personally. Coverage was low in December, yes, but three patches have been applied. This dev is working reliably for years now.

In general, the game has grown too big to test even a single full pass before launch; not to mention the lack of decent testers. The problems with saves piled up too, so we decided to make a cut in the next version. But in general, we will always fix blockers and major bugs as fast as possible.

Personally, I invested a lot of time here at F95 and for the game in general, you could check this easily. And there are still some nice guys and girls out there I'd like to feed and support. But neither the forum structure nor the generic type of users here justified this amount of commitment. If you want to help the game, get on Discord or drop me a private. We're always looking for dedicated players and bug-hunters.

Reactions: znerun and Olivia_V

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The dev doesn't care about F95, that's for sure. Should he? There are 800 patrons to serve and some more on Discord. He addressed all problems there so far, personally. Coverage was low in December, yes, but three patches have been applied. This dev is working reliably for years now.

In general, the game has grown too big to test even a single full pass before launch; not to mention the lack of decent testers. The problems with saves piled up too, so we decided to make a cut in the next version. But in general, we will always fix blockers and major bugs as fast as possible.

Personally, I invested a lot of time here at F95 and for the game in general, you could check this easily. And there are still some nice guys and girls out there I'd like to feed and support. But neither the forum structure nor the generic type of users here justified this amount of commitment. If you want to help the game, get on Discord or drop me a private. We're always looking for dedicated players and bug-hunters.
Bad move. I've always used this platform to decide if I want to back a game or not, not only by trying the game but by assessing rather the dev is someone I trust enough to back. Although f95 only shows four devs that I currently back, in fact I'm backing six devs and am considering backing several more. This dev won't be one of them.

Reactions: gghseh4eyhe4

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Bad move. I've always used this platform to decide if I want to back a game or not, not only by trying the game but by assessing rather the dev is someone I trust enough to back. Although f95 only shows four devs that I currently back, in fact I'm backing six devs and am considering backing several more. This dev won't be one of them.
Not a bad move, just an honest one. And another waste of time. CU

Reactions: Wolfje61

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I have encountered a bug when doing the Paris storiline:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amanda gets bugged without dialogue and the only button is "I'll come later" but if I click it the girl just refreshes and the button comes back endlesly, forcing me to load a previous save and avoid that story...
Same problem

3.50 star(s) 80 Votes