BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
The store in the game where you buy the food and cosmetics and stuff
I'm sorry, now I see the name of the store, I will remember it in the future haha that's weird, do you have both empty? Because one is still running an oven shop in centre,ore you can use
ore use dis

1-3-LT1.save

379 KB

Last edited:

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
I'm sorry, now I see the name of the store, I will remember it in the future haha that's weird, do you have both empty? Because one is still running an oven shop in centre,ore you can use
ore use dis
1-3-LT1.save
379 KB
ya they're both empty the one downtown and the one by my house

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
ya they're both empty the one downtown and the one by my house
you can use my save for pc, it's the first day of the game, there is money added, the shops are full, I think you will like the game, it is well thought out, you have choices in it, and there are scenes that you might like, have fun

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Does old save work? When i load an old save i got this, when i was going to look at the "hint" system":

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 4795, in <module>
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 180, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 187, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 191, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 192, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 193, in execute
  File "game/NPC.rpy", line 199, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png': could not find image. (u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 220, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1735, in script call
  File "ACT.rpyc", line 170, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 2243, in script call
  File "EDA and SHOPS.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 576, in _scope
    return self.find_target(scope, update)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png': could not find image. (u'menus/mark_[npc_list_[0][8]].png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bright Past 0.80.1
Thu Mar 04 17:19:39 2021

Last edited:

Wolfje61

Apr 24, 2020
Does old save work? When i load an old save i got this, when i was going to look at the "hint" system":

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 220, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 1735, in script call
  File "ACT.rpyc", line 170, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 2243, in script call
  File "EDA and SHOPS.rpyc", line 290, in script call
  File "LOCS.rpyc", line 24, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 4795, in script
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 576, in _scope
    return self.find_target(scope, update)
  File "C:\Users\LENOVO\Downloads\Bright_Past-0.80.1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 651, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bright Past 0.80.1
Thu Mar 04 17:19:39 2021
You need to start a new a new game

Reactions: ViSmuT

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
(About photographing (selfie) Alex on the beach with nudists):
It would be great if Alex could take a photo (selfie) with this girl on the beach!

Last edited:

siberiano88

Feb 25, 2020
Does someone have and advanced save, good for the new version? I was so avances I don´t want to have to start from scratch again.. thx!!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
There's no way I'd ever start a game like this from scratch, also I'd not play without a money cheat of some kind, not working a gloryhole for four weeks just to pay for petrol and cookies!! lol

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Does someone have and advanced save, good for the new version? I was so avances I don´t want to have to start from scratch again.. thx!!
There's no way I'd ever start a game like this from scratch, also I'd not play without a money cheat of some kind, not working a gloryhole for four weeks just to pay for petrol and cookies!! lol
The advice is to finish all the events in the previous update and then use the saves provided by Ernst in the new one. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1075651_1-1-LT1.save

There's also a cheatmode provided by him, but you need to search it here in the thread.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Think I'll give this game a miss for a while, like many games updates are almost pointless, a month (and more) for one or two pointless pictures. I'll come back to it may be, I'll keep an eye on it to see if any content arouses my fancy but I doubt it.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
maybe later in the next dates, the bartender could teach her boxing (for money not for sex haha) :p
I think he will advise Alex where she can learn to box!
Also, he could teach Alex boxing in a friendly way!

Reactions: BUCCO

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
The Ruby icon in the NPC list says "I can invite Ruby on dates". But when I call Ruby with the phone, it says "It's not the best time to call Ruby", no matter which day and at what time. So, when can I invite Ruby ? Alex's relationship with her is 24.

I could use Alex's car for a few days, it enabled me to unlock the Motel location and then the car icon went red, God knows why and now, I can't use it. Why and is there a way to fix that ?

I could never see Barbara on week-ends at the gym (so her icon says in the NPC list). Does she ever come there on Sat and Sun ?

Everything else works fine for me and I do love this game.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Last edited:

Pierre_NC

Feb 14, 2021
Also, how can I buy a laptop and a guitar ? The game doesn't have an electronic shop and there isn't any either on the phone contact list.

Thank you so much.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i started the game from the beginning but i still cannot trigger the event "ONLY FOR DRINKING ALEX"
i am on level 3 alcool but when i drink
either i am drunk and go directly to bed or i drink 2 or 3 glasses and i am sober
but i dont have any choice when i enter valerie room

prlnz

Jan 29, 2021
Also, how can I buy a laptop and a guitar ? The game doesn't have an electronic shop and there isn't any either on the phone contact list.

Thank you so much.
For the laptop you must have 1000$ on your bank card. Go to any shop and pay the money to your card. And then you have to call the electronic store. The contact is in your phone after the 2. news post on your phone.
The guitar is in the music store in downtown shoppingcenter. You can buy it when your band is complete and you trained a little bit with them.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
... So, when can I invite Ruby ? Alex's relationship with her is 24.
Conditions: makeup, no rain, (Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri), 9am - 6:59pm, inside Home ... but how did you get the relation to 24?

... the car icon went red, God knows why and now, I can't use it. Why and is there a way to fix that ?
Click on the red car, in the upper left it will tell you the location of the car. Then move there. Only if your car is at the Motel for some reason, you would have a problem needing console access.

I could never see Barbara on week-ends at the gym (so her icon says in the NPC list). Does she ever come there on Sat and Sun ?
If you have invited her to the Gym she should be there on Sat/Sun 3pm-4:59pm.

Last edited:

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
i started the game from the beginning but i still cannot trigger the event "ONLY FOR DRINKING ALEX"
??? You should have had the "foggy" state where the barfly started to hit on the MC. This is the drunk state. Just go into Val's room. Staggering home is the wasted or sozzled state, only useful when bad things shall happen.

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes