xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I wanted an update like that...instead of doing plot updates and maybe a few more scenes...he does updates on cooking pizza...to be honest I'm starting to be disappointed with these boobs....sorry but I say what I think ... since this game to many followers this message will be troll ...
We want sex lots of sex do you want to understand it or not!?
Always disappointments no longer a game that draws me to this site..
Sorry the game has plenty of It and does not differ if M/F just sex, so I'm asking myself if you played it ? you can have Alex to fuck around the whole day at this point.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Jesus Christ, that is some ultra specific bullshit. Finally got that out of the way, so thanks.

I assume that might be what triggered the bug with repeating the dildo quest. Still stuck on that. Oh well, it is what it is.
Yeah avoid the Saturday morning scene with Barbara in the Kitchen,
once you put the special dress and mask and went to her room in the night (0:00 pm) continue with the Cam studio quest, then the 3 some camshow with Valerie and Barbara will trigger once you reach 600 or so followers.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Sorry the game has plenty of It and does not differ if M/F just sex, so I'm asking myself if you played it ? you can have Alex to fuck around the whole day at this point.
Yes, but from v0.98 to v0.98.5 too much effort has been spent in things nobody is interested in, like the possibility of cooking an apple pie, magazines about werewoves or whatever available at the newsstand (reading those doesn't seem to have any consequence in the story...) while tons of bugs remain unfixed: missing translations, wrong translation ("I really want to BUY" instead of "I really want to SMOKE"), neverending loop with Barbara, and other bugs in the Quest Log that have been reported many many times...

...and the developer said "no bug will remain unfixed": well, just fix well known book before spending effort on the recipes for breakfast, if you are not ready to add more content.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
for that to trigger you need to put on your Pink underwear, without stockings, then enter the Kitchen Tue or Thu morning enjoy !
Jesus Christ, that is some ultra specific bullshit. Finally got that out of the way, so thanks.

I assume that might be what triggered the bug with repeating the dildo quest. Still stuck on that. Oh well, it is what it is.
And doesn't the humidity level have to be exactly 81% with a southerly breeze of 5mph?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, but from v0.98 to v0.98.5 too much effort has been spent in things nobody is interested in, like the possibility of cooking an apple pie, magazines about werewoves or whatever available at the newsstand (reading those doesn't seem to have any consequence in the story...) while tons of bugs remain unfixed: missing translations, wrong translation ("I really want to BUY" instead of "I really want to SMOKE"), neverending loop with Barbara, and other bugs in the Quest Log that have been reported many many times...

...and the developer said "no bug will remain unfixed": well, just fix well known book before spending effort on the recipes for breakfast, if you are not ready to add more content.
Actually the Barbara bug is from 0.96 and yes,
I just aswered this person that there is sex and tons of sex,
about the translations, that seems to be a Renpy bug, It happens not only with this game, the Magazines improve your writing skills, apple pie and Corn flakes, rise your mood, as a player of this game you shurely know that Alex performs some actions having a certain level of mood, exaple working etc.
to be fair the developer fixed a lot of bugs, with each update,

Reactions: ZenoMod

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Can you not jump to the new content in this version? I skipped the last one and fuck starting over in this game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can you not jump to the new content in this version? I skipped the last one and fuck starting over in this game.
In last version you had to start a new game because the 2yr old saves didn't work , welcome to the club my friend, good thing you have a cheat mode installed in the game per se.

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
I played with it .... yes .... I want to see sex all day .... what do you want to see guitars? if and so then get treated ...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I played with it .... yes .... I want to see sex all day .... what do you want to see guitars? if and so then get treated ...
No, why? the sexy curves of a guitar :love::love::love: nothing more conforting !
I am not insane, the rest of the world is ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: *Lonely*

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
Is there any way to increase read speed?
If you mean reading books in the library, there is a workaround, but it requires enabling the console and a little bit of work.

To enable console, make sure the game is not running, then go to the game folder and open renpy/common/00console.rpy with a text editor (notepad will work), and then search for "config.console = False" (without quotes) and change "False" to "True", then save and close the file. This will enable the in-game console by clicking Shift and the letter O simultaneously.

In the console, type: alltime then press Enter, then type: timeday_read, then press Enter. Doing so will display the current value of both variables.

alltime is a variable responsible for overall game time. every minute that passes adds 1 to this value.

timeday_read hovers between 0 and 5, depending on how many times you read any book (in the library). Setting it to 0 resets the counter.

What you need to do is to go to the library and make sure your current time is early enough to read any book five times before the library closes, then check alltime value (say it is equal to X) and memorize this value, then read any book five times, then set timeday_read to 0 and alltime to X, then repeat as desired.

Hint: In the console, you can type several commands in one line by separating each console command with a semicolon, so for example, you could type alltime=X;timeday_read=0 (where X is the value you want).

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Is there something else with the Librarian? I've read all of the books and all I'm getting is a scene where she's up on some ladders and I see she's got a plug in

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
In the changelog for v0.98.5, among other things, we read
The motel has been updated, including an overnight meeting with the police.
Ahyone knows how to trigger this?
I went at the motel (alone, not with Ruby) and slept there again and again, but the only event triggered is the policeman having a blowjob from a prostitute, and it seems exactly the same already available in previous v0.98.5

Do I have to go to the motel with Ruby or what to see the new scene?

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the changelog for v0.98.5, among other things, we read

Ahyone knows how to trigger this?
I went at the motel (alone, not with Ruby) and slept there again and again, but the only event triggered is the policeman having a blowjob from a prostitute, and it seems exactly the same already available in previous v0.98.5

Do I have to go to the motel with Ruby or what to see the new scene?
the same happend to me as well, Unable to trigger the event, as well the new changeing clothes scene in the Cafe seems not to trigger.
We shall see how it goes with 0.99

3.50 star(s) 81 Votes