MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
One other point to say to those who seem to have issues or bugs, if you are using a save from I believe before 0-98 (maybe a little ealier than that) it will absolutely create bugs. It was in the post after that particular release occurred. You had to go back and start all over for it to all work correctly. I can say although I was not thrilled about that, I did exactly that and other than the Ruby dating hint not disappearing, I have not run into any other bug.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to reset the gallery in the phone without restarting your save?

I'm stuck on the nudist selfie and I think it's because I unlocked the gallery without knowing using a cheat. So I can't take the selfie since I already have it.

Nov 26, 2020
Unlocked Save Pages Mod for v0.99.3

The post was getting a bit long, so I'd better summarize it, the game is originally intended to have only 15 save pages, but with this mod it turns that into infinite (I think) save pages.

This would be version 2 of the mod, the first one caused an error when running the game for the second time with the mod, but I think I managed to solve it, anyway don't hesitate to let me know of any problem caused by the mod.
A small addition in v3, I just changed the behavior of page selection to make it a little more comfortable.

Installation: Same as most mods, extract the file in the game folder where the .exe is located and you are done.

Warning: If the game creator maintains the same operation of limiting the game saves to 15 pages, the game saves that are on pages 16, 17, 18, etc, will not be displayed, they will NOT BE DELETED, you will have to use the mod to display such game saves. In that case I think the mod will work for future updates.

That said it seems to work fine for future versions as long as the game code doesn't change abruptly.

Well not if joker doesn't say anything, I think that forcing the rollback with unren can be a solution, I tried it a little and it doesn't crashes the game, it's up to you to try it more, I leave the .rpy file in the attachments, just drag it into the game folder of the game.
S0k4 heya, just wanna ask, does this need an update or is it fine for this version?

MWolf55

Jun 19, 2018
Hello, i'm stuck with those tasks, how can i be unstuck please? Thank you in advance!
View attachment 4130075
For Gerard, talk to that girl at the art class at school. For Fred, I am guessing this is to get him to train you. Talk to him at the gym. The second Ruby talk to her when she's at the gym desk. The other may be a bug where you go on dates with her. I have done all of them and that is still there. Selfie with nudist is at the lake toward the highway. If you go on those days and time, they will be sunbathing. Click on them and it'll give you the option to take a selfie.

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
For Gerard, talk to that girl at the art class at school. For Fred, I am guessing this is to get him to train you. Talk to him at the gym. The second Ruby talk to her when she's at the gym desk. The other may be a bug where you go on dates with her. I have done all of them and that is still there. Selfie with nudist is at the lake toward the highway. If you go on those days and time, they will be sunbathing. Click on them and it'll give you the option to take a selfie.
thank you but i'm still stuck on "Talk to Fred", Ruby in Cinema and second nudist selfie. You can load my save to understand better.
2024-10-14_10-35-06.png

Lego0978j

Jan 1, 2022
Is there anywhere i can listen to the main menu song without having the game open?

I guess the name of it is "Breaking the Chains".

I do love how far this game has come though i played it before the rock route was introduced and I am on the rock path and its fun.

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
its just you. I played this game from scratch 3 or 4 times now, and am going to again with the new honor system.
I never encountered anything like what you are describing. Never had an issue unlocking rose street etc etc.
There were a few minor issues that a quick reload fixed but thats it.
Sure. In fact I'm the only one reporting this kind of issues... :HideThePain:

The inability of unlocking Rose Street, by the way wasn't experienced by me but reported by another commenter...

I experience in my latest playthrough the inability of triggering the Arctic Cafe renewal, nonetheless I met Paris and the Mistress in the Red Light District.

Problem that I did not have in the previous playthrough (for which I suspect that some bug is preventing the triggering of the event if the player achieves the quests in a particular order or if he skips too much time - the only time skip function I used is the built-in +2h, no external cheat nor console commands)

You have an axe to grind or dont like the developer. I cant think of any other reasons as those quests you mention are really easy.
Maybe clear temp files for your computer and the game before restarting. Its just you and your version and instead of trying to figure it out you come and rip at the game unjustly.
I used the latest version on a brand new computer because the previous one ceased to operate... so I had to re-play from scratch, so no: neither temp files nor old saves can be the issue.

About me not liking grinding, I already explicitly and honestly stated that this is just my personal preference and I'm not debating that.

I do like the game for its story and graphics, otherwise I wouldn't bother playing it, let alone reporting bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: EPCOT

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So torn at this point if I should start playing now, or wait just a bit longer. I have played it before, but the last update was maybe the beginning of .9

STracer

Dec 16, 2023
I may have an issue with the task of "Continue to practice with Falsetto". Is this the bald guy at the music studio? When I go see him, it just says come back later.....This is the only thing the MC has to do.....otherr than dating Ruby.

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes