VN Ren'Py Brightmeadow Tales [v1.0.1] [DeltishAstra]

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
elle_headerjpg.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Brightmeadow, where love's melody dances in the wind, where lost souls find solace and inspiration in each other's arms. As a protagonist enter a remarkable journey through complexities of romantic relatioships. Navigate the depths of love an passion. All that painted in on 4k canvas with dozens vibrant colors.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Developer: DeltishAstra -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

aa4.jpg aa5.jpg aa2.jpg aa6.jpg spread3.jpg mfv26.jpg befposin12.jpg endshoot2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Pretty models for sure, not the same recycled 3 that we see on here a lot. I'll give it a whirl

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BrightmeadowTales-1.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
She's a lesnarian.
Needs a tag.
A confirmation on this would be appreciated including the nature of it's presence by that i mean is that completely avoidable? or am i going to be seeing that from some other perspective or hearing about it in the dialogues during the game?
Because no matter how pretty the renders are if lesbian tag is not completely avoidable I'll just take my leave no problem no drama.

Jun 2, 2022
Beautiful art and architecture. Someone has a good eye. While the anorexic font looks super-sexy, I'm sure, when viewed in the font picker, when displayed in a virtually transparent text box you get predictably unreadable results like this:

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.45.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 5.57.09 PM.png

The machine-translated script adds to the deciphering problem.

erkper

May 16, 2018
A confirmation on this would be appreciated including the nature of it's presence by that i mean is that completely avoidable? or am i going to be seeing that from some other perspective or hearing about it in the dialogues during the game?
Because no matter how pretty the renders are if lesbian tag is not completely avoidable I'll just take my leave no problem no drama.
joke.gif

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Why is the font so dark I can barely read anything lol

Scratch that I can’t read anything. Odd choice of font.

Last edited:
Reactions: ashol
Jul 5, 2022
You ok there, chief?

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
Why is the font so dark I can barely read anything lol

Scratch that I can’t read anything. Odd choice of font.
Hey, could you please provide me a screenshot? I'm guessing this is not a single particular character affected but a more general issue, right?