• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Brighton City Empire [v0.03] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 365mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
They are for Mercedes and Shelby!
You should be able to get them pretty easy unless you chosen not to.
Thank you :) I guess I must have been a little too aggressive towards Shelby lmao
Was still missing some love points haha

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
Thank you :) I guess I must have been a little too aggressive towards Shelby lmao
Was still missing some love points haha
Just to make things easier I have gone through and pulled out the requirements. If you use the mod you should be able to focus on getting these stats:

Natalia
No Requirements

Reno
slutty >= 10

Aspen
Option to Kiss

Baylynn
Option to Kiss

Brooke
slutty >=6

Harmony
lust >= 10

Kiyoko
slutty >=10

Dakota
Option to let her put it in her mouth

Mercedes
Option to take the deal

Shelby
love >=12

Haiku
slutty >= 13

Kagney and Lacey
First 3 Options

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks a lot :) Was just missing these 2 scenes and somehow also a couple gallery pics (I don't really care too much about them tbh)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
This game is such an awesomely dumb romp, I love it. Can't wait for the next update.

Has it been stated how many LIs there will be?
Depends on the Future.
If I could become a Patreon, I would have asked for a Judge character with a belly once MC got into serious trouble with the law but that Judge would eventually help him.
Other than that if anyone joins his Patreon we might see more character!

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Does this game really need such a complex point system and lots of missable scenes?
I've been playing with a mod so I don't miss anything, but it's kinda of annoying and totally random (girl x needs lust, girl y needs love etc).
I also think it would be nice to change the font, sometime it's hard to read.
Really loving all the THICCness of the ladies tho, good luck going forward dev-san!

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Ok i have made an easymode mod for people to use on Stats, and in there the only option i've highlighted is the Mercedes locking off the Shelby path.

Easymode will let you start with 100 of each of the girls stat if you select that from Chapter 1, or add 100 of each girls stat if you select it from your existing save. I would suggest if you havent seen all scenes that you start from the beginning though.

The only options i am highlighting are the ones that block off other paths as the dev makes it clear when the current girl's path is closing.

I have test this with the old saves as well and if easymode is not activated then it will prompt at the start of each chapter (without having to start a new game). But if you missed any scenes i would start at the beginning.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Instructions: copy and overwrite the files in the game folder.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Gotta say, this game is kinda dumb with badonkers that have their own gravity and orbit, but at the same time is fun and wholesome. So, good job devs

Reactions: Logan3000x

Logan Ice

Feb 28, 2022
Hey Fatality 17, great game by the way. As Mister Candy from Django Unchained said "you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention. The story is great and the plot is evolving (keep up the good work!!). I am on my second playthrough and very eager for the next update. Is the rich thug somebody's wife the main character banged (lol)? Keep doing what you are doing for this game, you have the support to back it up.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes