4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. DONT STRETCH IMAGES! NEVER EVER DO THAT!!!!! - damn that looks awful.

Just a quick "fix" to show the problem.... and this is how the game "welcomes" the player.
screenshot0002.jpg

2. The renders are not great. And that is a problem when the story and writing is this bland and on your nose. Oh and the font is not great to read - dont use such a bold font.

3. You cant really avoid stuff some times. e.g. in the bus. I dont like short haired woman and tried to avoid her - not a chance. You can avoid stuff later with the married woman. But in general it is hard to understand what your choices do or not do.
No matter what choice you pick - often you get the same "relationship stat increased" ... but until now I havent found a stat window so its hard to understand what that changed.

4. Choices are not properly registered - at least sometimes. When you tell the girl in the shop that the girl at your side is you "roommate" or girlfriend she still refers to her as your fuck buddy.

All in all its a mediocre mess in its current state. It doesnt look good enough to be just a brainless fap fest and the rest isnt good enough to justify the lacking renders.

And although I am a big fan of mega tits and there is no "to big" in general for me, the one note style here gets boring. Dont make them all look the same. You want diversity in these games - at least to catch more players.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Brighton City Empire [v0.02] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 381mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
1. DONT STRETCH IMAGES! NEVER EVER DO THAT!!!!! - damn that looks awful.

Just a quick "fix" to show the problem.... and this is how the game "welcomes" the player.
View attachment 2809692

2. The renders are not great. And that is a problem when the story and writing is this bland and on your nose. Oh and the font is not great to read - dont use such a bold font.

3. You cant really avoid stuff some times. e.g. in the bus. I dont like short haired woman and tried to avoid her - not a chance. You can avoid stuff later with the married woman. But in general it is hard to understand what your choices do or not do.
No matter what choice you pick - often you get the same "relationship stat increased" ... but until now I havent found a stat window so its hard to understand what that changed.

4. Choices are not properly registered - at least sometimes. When you tell the girl in the shop that the girl at your side is you "roommate" or girlfriend she still refers to her as your fuck buddy.

All in all its a mediocre mess in its current state. It doesnt look good enough to be just a brainless fap fest and the rest isnt good enough to justify the lacking renders.

And although I am a big fan of mega tits and there is no "to big" in general for me, the one note style here gets boring. Dont make them all look the same. You want diversity in these games - at least to catch more players.
you seem very critical would love to see you do something better but seeing as your whole comment history is you being a toxic nutjob I can see why you have these opinions

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
When I saw the cover, I thought it was some bimbo trash game.
I'm glad it's not.
Especially the dialogues are exactly to my taste.
The renders aren't the best in the beginning, but you can tell they'll get better over time.
Also, I'm glad that MC is not some creepy loser.

The Breasts are a bit too big for my taste. They also seem to ignore gravity more often. But since the game is labeled big tits, I don't hold it against the dev.

The only thing that bothers me is that you do not know which points you get with which answer. Sure, with the help of the cell phone you can figure it out, but that is much too laborious.

Otherwise I find the game pretty good.
If the dev continues to make an effort and constantly improves the renders, this can easily become one of my favorite games.

I wish the dev good luck and success for the future.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I must not be normal lol :ROFLMAO:

The only thing I can think of when I see the screenshots of the kinda content in the game is.... Damn they must suffer from some serious bad back issues and have pretty serious health problems along side... Nothing about them does anything for me lol o_O

Welp I guess the saying 'different strokes for different folks' comes into play with this one. Good luck dev.

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
I must not be normal lol :ROFLMAO:

The only thing I can think of when I see the screenshots of the kinda content in the game is.... Damn they must suffer from some serious bad back issues and have pretty serious health problems along side... Nothing about them does anything for me lol o_O

Welp I guess the saying 'different strokes for different folks' comes into play with this one. Good luck dev.
why bother commenting this if you don't like this type of content? I have never understood people who do this like do you guys want a cookie or something? I find that people who make these type of comments often come off as passive aggressive trying to bait or piss off the people who do like these types of fetishes, I personally never comment or click on games that have fetishes I don't like.

Last edited:

Jusis Albarea

Apr 2, 2022
10/10 game hyper proportions are my favorite fetish I cant wait for the next update.

By the way does anybody know if there are any other games that have girls with similar body proportions?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
I like how the dev showed proper decorum and gave the mom the phattest dump truck of all the girls.
As it should be. :KEK:

Reactions: Gojii

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
you seem very critical would love to see you do something better but seeing as your whole comment history is you being a toxic nutjob I can see why you have these opinions
Why? Should I praise every game just because someone put it on the internet? And I wasnt even that critical tbh.

I dont have the time for making this stuff, but when you do it, you have to accept criticism. And I dont think that I am toxic. I never attack devs or ppl or get personal. I just state my opinion and try to give some pointer to improve their games. Or can you point out what was toxic in my post in you opinion?

Customers tell me when they are unhappy with my work and I have to deal with that too and cant just say "deal with it!".

And after finishing the current version I can at least say that the renders do get better. Still not great, but at least better than the beginning.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
so found a potential code issue
mc is talking about kiyoko but the points for her first choices will be going tanya who isnt even in the scene
1690686139248.png
1690686179348.png
the first pic is where the points will go to which is tanya and the second is kiyoko who they should go to.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone give me sone advice?
I am at the phone shop the one where there is this old man name Gino.

The mc are trying to buy the shop, and the old man makes me an offer that is not very clear to me.
Being that the game gives me two choices, I don't know why, I strongly suspect that I really don't like one of them.
The problem is that i do not understand which of the two it is.

From what I understand, he would like to be able to enter the store as many times as he wants, get a 10% discount and even hit on women? (my women)? I do not wanna share any of me women with anyone! Perhaps I may have read/misunderstood and maybe I'm just wrong. Also because there is no sharing tag or in the genre and if i remember well the developer say that there is no sharing or other bad fetish in this game. But to avoid that, I'd rather be sure of the answer.

Can someone help me understand who choice is the better one?

1) Give him what he want and just pay the one million price tag.
2) Make a deal with him and get twenty five percent off the price.

Someone can help me?

Thank you

Last edited:

Salek

Game Developer
May 4, 2020
Hi guys can someone give me sone advice?
I am at the phone shop the one where there is this old man name Gino.

The mc are trying to buy the shop, and the old man makes me an offer that is not very clear to me.
Being that the game gives me two choices, I don't know why, I strongly suspect that I really don't like one of them.
The problem is that i do not understand which of the two it is.

From what I understand, he would like to be able to enter the store as many times as he wants, get a 10% discount and even hit on women? (my women)? I do not wanna share any of me women with anyone! Perhaps I may have read/misunderstood and maybe I'm just wrong. Also because there is no sharing tag or in the genre and if i remember well the developer say that there is no sharing or other bad fetish in this game. But to avoid that, I'd rather be sure of the answer.

Can someone help me understand who choice is the better one?

1) Give him what he want and just pay the one million price tag.
2) Make a deal with him and get twenty five percent off the price.

Someone can help me?

Thank you

I have chosen no. 2.
The deal is that Gino is allowed to go to a place where most of mc's girls gather. Gino is allowed to become friends with them, but mc makes it clear that they are his girlfriends and he will not share them with anyone. And if Gino does something that the girls don't like, he is not allowed to enter the place anymore.

Gino agrees and even offers to tell the mc when he meets girls in town who have similar proportions to mc's girlfriends.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I have chosen no. 2.
The deal is that Gino is allowed to go to a place where most of mc's girls gather. Gino is allowed to become friends with them, but mc makes it clear that they are his girlfriends and he will not share them with anyone. And if Gino does something that the girls don't like, he is not allowed to enter the place anymore.

Gino agrees and even offers to tell the mc when he meets girls in town who have similar proportions to mc's girlfriends.
Oh ok, in me case then i prefer the choice no.1
I buy just the shop, i pay him more and give him a discont about 10%.
He offer to tell the mc when there is some lady for him to become mc's girlfriends.
But the important things is that Gino doesn't know the house, so he never know where i live and do not come at mc house so Gino cant see the girls/women in mc house.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes