4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Gallery Unlocked & anonuser1999 Easy Mode (Easy mode is optional since you can chose to use it or not on start):

Brighton City Empire 0.05 :
/ (380 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Hey Dev, a little bug report for you. When having sex with Haiku I clicked on the no pregnancy option and still got the pregnancy animation in the top right hand corner.

Reactions: Magnifico

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
Fixed, thank you.
You are welcome, glad I could help. I was also wondering if you were trying a new style of animation for the sex scenes, because the ones in this update looked a little strange compared to previous verison sex scenes?

SugarDaddy234

Feb 23, 2021
welll...... seems like we might get lucky if game came out by late january
View attachment 3186914
I asked around the dc server. Seems like the dev plans to release the test build late December. meaning public release is spot on in your time frame. For those who don't know, High tier patreon release + 3 weeks of patreon testing/proofreading = public release. shout out to the CEOs for the info

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
I asked around the dc server. Seems like the dev plans to release the test build late December. meaning public release is spot on in your time frame. For those who don't know, High tier patreon release + 3 weeks of patreon testing/proofreading = public release. shout out to the CEOs for the info
i just use maths to calculate based of his speed
my previous estimation is early February so not much changes imo

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Great game the only thing not quite likable are all the options. Like there are usually 3 or 4 and most are fairly straight forward and seem to indicate a bit what kind of relationship you want with the girl and they seem to respond differently to different type of relationships. But overall a lot of the choices are pretty much the same or very similar while the girls response will be similar for most of them. You can in some cases get a feel for what answers to pick but mostly you are forced to pick a choice and then check what stats they gained in the relationship page but you also don't know what amount in a specific stats you need to reach as well.

For now since all the girls are pretty much a one and done deal it is a bit of a problem since your introduced to 31 women and you get a chance to sleep with 11 of them but you often times only get a one time chance on them if in future updates you get to interact with the same women multiple times it won't be that big of an issue outside of missing some scenes. But for now with no actual indicator for most stuff the game is a bit of a just randomly pick choices and hope for the best kind of state.

Still I enjoyed playing the game even though there isn't much of a story at the moment. Just banging/breeding curvy ladies are enough for now :D

Anybody know more games like these? In terms of proportions and visuals?
Honestly there are very few games on here that focuses around curvy or well extremly curvy women + pregnancy at the moment. But still a bit unsure if your looking for games with curvy women or just the sex + breeding part?

Last edited:

Fatality17

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2022
BTW don't know if anyone has mentioned this before BUT the mouths of the villains move too much before the actual dialogue shows up. It's like watching a fish gasp for air outside of water.
That has been fixed this update the words show while they talk in the background and you can click out of it anytime, you're not held hostage until their lips finally stop moving.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
That has been fixed this update the words show while they talk in the background and you can click out of it anytime, you're not held hostage until their lips finally stop moving.
I actually thought the lip-flapping was a plot point...

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes