4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
Do you guys think Easy Mode is unnecessary, especially if you don't care about getting every girl, or do you think it makes the game a more enjoyable experience ? That is, it's how the game should have been from the start and without it, it will be hard to get any girls even the ones that you really care for ?
Nah, I think the easy mode mod is good. I get the idea that the dev wanted a little bit of challenge as it's a "game" but it's really a visual novel and having scenes be locked off because you didn't choose the "correct" options sucks, especially because it's not obvious or even intuitive which options make positive progress or not. Easy mode just makes the dialogue (which the game is pretty good at and varies well with choices) a flavour choice instead of "the right" choice or no scene 4 u.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So let me get this straight now the MC is related to no one. Is this some kind of immaculate conception? Or is this the DEV caving to the thought Nazi's at Patreon?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
So let me get this straight now the MC is related to no one. Is this some kind of immaculate conception? Or is this the DEV caving to the thought Nazi's at Patreon?
It's probably both. With the turn the story is taking the MC is probably some sort of artificially designed Ubermensch that was created by some extra dimensional being for some as of yet unknown agenda / experiment. But yeah this plot point conveniently makes any family relations technically not be biological incest. Although that probably wouldn't be enough to save them from Patreon's ire since they can get pretty anal about non biologically related step / foster / adoptive family incest as well... But yeah personally I don't really care about whether the incest is biological or not. The scenes are still hot so I'll keep on playing.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Really like the over the top sizes, but sadly cant really enjoy the game because there are way too many characters and the quality is lacking. I wish there were more games with ass and tits like this.

foxi.

Apr 3, 2022
small arrow right/left side where there's a black space. the arrows will turn white once you move your mouse over them!
oh woooooow.... never noticed that, thx! :LOL:

well, the mobile UI definitely needs some usability rework... like u also shouldn't be able to interact with the game (like selecting decissions) while clicking on the mobile

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
well... this is bad, i hope the dev change the "hercules" shit (or a patch). i'll put the game on hold for now
You can avoid the "Hercules shit" by choosing a new bloodline instead of an existing one with the paperwork choice. Choice that I didn't understand because I thought the MC was never part of an elite house before but then you could choose.
I don't really like that whole created by higher beings because it removes the sole MC achievement which was to manage to be a top college athlete. He still a good guy and not a dickhead so there is that I guess.
But what worry more than anything is that we are at 40+ girls with 3 sex scene by update and new girls added each update, the chance of a girl you like to be romanced is quite low. I like that he takes the time to build up relationship (with some girls others are instant sex) and that they don't feel like just another check mark but the huge numbers make it feels like pokemon.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
You can avoid the "Hercules shit" by choosing a new bloodline instead of an existing one with the paperwork choice. Choice that I didn't understand because I thought the MC was never part of an elite house before but then you could choose.
I don't really like that whole created by higher beings because it removes the sole MC achievement which was to manage to be a top college athlete. He still a good guy and not a dickhead so there is that I guess.
But what worry more than anything is that we are at 40+ girls with 3 sex scene by update and new girls added each update, the chance of a girl you like to be romanced is quite low. I like that he takes the time to build up relationship (with some girls others are instant sex) and that they don't feel like just another check mark but the huge numbers make it feels like pokemon.
Now that you mention pokemon... I would find it hilarious if we end up with 151 girls by the time this project is completed... GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

Reactions: panzermaster

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
If you have never check the Genre spoiler then you should. The game is harem game where you can pick which girls you are intrested to have in the said harem.
I think I wasn't clear enough : 40+ girls 3 - 4 sex scene per update make the count of how many update before you finish the pokedex once, given some have already got a second one and potential future addition. I like harem games but here it's a question of scope not of genre. I worry on the workload that such a huge cast of characters represent and what it means for the choices the dev will have to make.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I think I wasn't clear enough : 40+ girls 3 - 4 sex scene per update make the count of how many update before you finish the pokedex once, given some have already got a second one and potential future addition. I like harem games but here it's a question of scope not of genre. I worry on the workload that such a huge cast of characters represent and what it means for the choices the dev will have to make.
Last update did go a bit crazy with tipping the sex scenes to new LI ratio.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Well sure, but at some point the plot should move on, i hope :LUL:and i don't mind that there is lots of sex. The dev is quite active in reporting whats happening so if he doesn't burn out then the game should be completed at somepoint.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I feel like this new update was a step in the right direction in adding repeatable night time sex scenes with some of the girls. Hopefully that will scale up with each update so every girl that moves in will get repeatable night time content.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Honestly given the turn the story has taken. I wouldn't be shocked if they address the insane proportions of many women in this setting to be an intentionally engineered feature due to the fetishes of at least one or more of the ruling elites that run this world. Like there might literally be something in the water supply promoting such female growth or certain bloodlines / genetic lineages have undoubtedly been tampered with. It's interesting to see how there are background NPCs with more constrained proportions. But the MC never particularly registers their existence. So at the very least his unique bloodline was likely engineered to particularly favor and seek partners with at least a certain minimum baseline of thicc curves.

"Our new world order is trying to breed flatness out of the human population. It's still a work in progress but as you can see we've made great strides so far."

Reactions: panzermaster
4.30 star(s) 33 Votes