4.30 star(s) 33 Votes

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You can avoid the "Hercules shit" by choosing a new bloodline instead of an existing one with the paperwork choice. Choice that I didn't understand because I thought the MC was never part of an elite house before but then you could choose.
I don't really like that whole created by higher beings because it removes the sole MC achievement which was to manage to be a top college athlete. He still a good guy and not a dickhead so there is that I guess.
But what worry more than anything is that we are at 40+ girls with 3 sex scene by update and new girls added each update, the chance of a girl you like to be romanced is quite low. I like that he takes the time to build up relationship (with some girls others are instant sex) and that they don't feel like just another check mark but the huge numbers make it feels like pokemon.
Bro, it doesn't work exactly like that eh. I tried to choose a new bloodline. And the sentence is practically the same, only it doesn't say hercules. Now save don't tell me I read it wrong, I can assure you that I have the save before choosing the bloodline. But when you get to the robot, it tells you exactly the same thing. Only, if you chose old line, it tells you hercules. If you say new line it doesn't say hercules, but it tells you that your blood doesn't belong to anyone in the world and that you're the only one like that... Should I assume that if I continue, the dialogues when he sees his mother and sister change? Because in that case, I reload the game and use the new bloodline

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Bro, it doesn't work exactly like that eh. I tried to choose a new bloodline. And the sentence is practically the same, only it doesn't say hercules. Now save don't tell me I read it wrong, I can assure you that I have the save before choosing the bloodline. But when you get to the robot, it tells you exactly the same thing. Only, if you chose old line, it tells you hercules. If you say new line it doesn't say hercules, but it tells you that your blood doesn't belong to anyone in the world and that you're the only one like that... Should I assume that if I continue, the dialogues when he sees his mother and sister change? Because in that case, I reload the game and use the new bloodline
Oh yeah you're still genetically engineered but at least there is no weird link to a pre-existing demigod. No other story changes than being related to Hercules or not.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh yeah you're still genetically engineered but at least there is no weird link to a pre-existing demigod. No other story changes than being related to Hercules or not.
I really hope that the developer give us the choice in a future update! Because really i start to play this game precisely because it has incest as a theme. It would lose much of its charm and excitement, if the thing were to change. Once again a system of relationship, always saves the situation in these cases.

Reactions: Fornaio11

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
jesus h christ on a popsicle stick. the women's tits keep getting bigger and bigger with every new girl the mc meets. now i love big tits. but at this point its beyond ridiculous..how about some girls with just huge tits instead of weather balloon sized tits..

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
jesus h christ on a popsicle stick. the women's tits keep getting bigger and bigger with every new girl the mc meets. now i love big tits. but at this point its beyond ridiculous..how about some girls with just huge tits instead of weather balloon sized tits..
Nah man, we gotta go even bigger! The girls can still walk under the weight of their own tits which clearly indicates we've still got a bit more room for further growth.../jk

• Haha
Reactions: caspian90

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Brighton City Empire [v0.06] Unofficial Android Port + anonuser1999's Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Clearly you don't love big tits enough

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen I have a problem, is it possible to manipulate the statistics of the “harem”,because I have a problem with the blocking of the event with the participation of my sister Reno in the bed. I have insufficient points in the statistic “lust” and I have a block on the event,
PS.sorry but loading the save is not an option

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen I have a problem, is it possible to manipulate the statistics of the “harem”,because I have a problem with the blocking of the event with the participation of my sister Reno in the bed. I have insufficient points in the statistic “lust” and I have a block on the event,
PS.sorry but loading the save is not an option
figure out what number girl reno is then edit her value in the console.
it's girl(number)_lust = number. Don't use the parethesis obviously but that's the stat format for all the girls.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Kestre1

Feb 16, 2022
figure out what number girl reno is then edit her value in the console.
it's girl(number)_lust = number. Don't use the parethesis obviously but that's the stat format for all the girls.
but how do I check it,which number does she have? and where do I overwrite it here? game/character/define.rpy

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
The women go in the number they are placed in contacts going from left to right 1,2,3,4,5 move down to next row below 6.7.8.9.10 and so on.

jriron

May 20, 2020
#dev Fatality17 hi mate, this game is good mate. It is awesome. I appreciate your efforts and hard work. But i just wanted to let you some tip about releasing right choice for each character as per update. As you might already know people plays with mods so they don't have to grind, we all appreciate and respect you. So what you can do is release previous version right option in this version. So some people can enjoy game as you intended to. For example current version is 0.06 , so you can give choices till v0.05. This is just my friendly advice. Nothing much mate . Cheers . Enjoy vacation.

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes