Others Completed Brittany Home Alone [Puppet Master]

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
^ if those are steam files, someone please upload it to mega or something. i'll crack it again. :coffee:

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
I am unable to run it. I didnt have any problems with previous versions.
Dont delete the game. Ill write u the instruction.

For now in the game folder there are 2 exes. Remove the one with larger size while keeping the smaller exe. Rename the data folder and smaller exe the same and then run the game.

Let me know if this works if now ill upload snapshot tomorrow

Reactions: AK97

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
Probably because it IS a virus. Nyaa's domain has been .si since it came back the last time. So the url should be not
That is direct download link. Its not web url.. it actually download the .torrent file

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
That is direct download link. Its not web url.. it actually download the .torrent file
Who do you think is stupid enough to fall for that? Direct download links ARE urls, so the .torrent file downloads on the real nyaa are all .si not .net.

This thing's fishy as all hell, from a torrent with a SINGLE seeder on a weird fake nyaa. Your word that it's fine isn't good enough at this point.

Reactions: Sharkx99

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
Who do you think is stupid enough to fall for that? Direct download links ARE urls, so the .torrent file downloads on the real nyaa are all .si not .net.

This thing's fishy as all hell, from a torrent with a SINGLE seeder on a weird fake nyaa. Your word that it's fine isn't good enough at this point.
Well then pray for it then.. someone generous enough to upload it for you.. cuz i downloaded from this torrent and it worked. It just need some settings...the this one has original exe which wont allow u to run the game that easily

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Well then pray for it then.. someone generous enough to upload it for you.. cuz i downloaded from this torrent and it worked.
Couldn't care less, the mobile version wasn't that great and the full animations he does are all over the net.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Im sorry but can someone please tell me how to play this damn game on Android. I downloaded APK Online after downloading this because when I click on game file it says No Apps are installed to open this type of file. Can anyone help?

goguorange

Feb 17, 2019
Try using an emulator on Windows, last time the game worked fine with NoxPlayer.

PS: I've never played the game on the phone, only in Windows

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Also, with emris93 's and Kanjer's link (with the exe file replaced with the cracked one from 64bitz), it just gives a black screen while playing and it doesn't actually load anything. Everything is also messed up if you press the settings or help. The customize screen has the same effect and is pure black, along with the start option 1610094528895.png

Last edited:

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
this version is working perfectly, just tried it
v17.4 incl. dlc and my crack, already applied

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download ->
crack ->

check if everything is up to date on your pc, directx, drivers, .net, and so on...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
this version is working perfectly, just tried it
v17.4 incl. dlc and my crack, already applied

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download ->

check if everything is up to date on your pc, directx, drivers, .net, and so on...
I would love to try it, but the link is not working :cry: