Others Completed Brittany Home Alone [Puppet Master]

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Tried again. Doesn't work. But I tried to go to anonfiles and it just doesn't open... Starting to think this site is banned in my country :unsure:

64bitz

Jan 27, 2018
sounds like it's banned, try this multihoster:

crack:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dupuisk

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
this version is working perfectly, just tried it
v17.4 incl. dlc and my crack, already applied

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download ->

check if everything is up to date on your pc, directx, drivers, .net, and so on...
Yeah, you're right 64bitz. Looked at the log files. My laptop is just too old/outdated to handle this:

ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/GGXConvolve shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/OpaqueAtmosphericScattering shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/CameraMotionVectors shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/CharlieConvolve shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader Hidden/HDRP/FinalPass shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader HDRP/Lit shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)
ERROR: Shader HDRP/LitTessellation shader is not supported on this GPU (none of subshaders/fallbacks are suitable)

My new laptop is still with my family in another country because of Corona. Was intending to go in person to collect it, but couldn't because of this situation. They can't even mail it over because for some reason, that country's post won't let them. Grrrrrr, looks like I can only wait

D

Deleted member 1124490

Someone have the android version of the update 17.4?

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
Does anyone who has played this already know if this game has a slider or a option of some sort somewhere to make the boobs smaller?