CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
mod nova sub, how making nova more submissive ?
Go to the Greenhouse and steal the apple, get caught and win the fight and choose to humiliate/fuck her, repeat for a few days/weeks until her sub meter goes high enough to change her "pet play" scene into her being the "pet" then keep doing those to unlock a few extra scenes. getting her pregnant makes it so you can't choose "pet play" so probably avoid that while you're building up the sub meter.

Her sub meter can be seen at the bottom of her text when you humiliate her after winning the fight in the Greenhouse, pretty sure it needs to be around 50 or 60 to change her "pet play" scenes.

Reactions: DenialFawkes

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
I impregnated rahi twice and in the 2nd time i chose she tell a bedtime story for the kids
Can you even see/find them or even see rahi or any other characters i knocked up with the kids you gave them???

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
how do i enslave someone? i tried doing what the list tell me but it didn't mark as done and yes i got the collar already
have you finished sockets questline an gotten the ability to expand your cell? you need space for potential slaves
You then have to beat them and start the enslavement process that chokes them and rolls for objectives to do in sex, After youve done that you can take to an open slot in your cell, To do the same to staff you have to compleate the areana to get the one collors that can enslave staff members but that takes a long time

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
I impregnated rahi twice and in the 2nd time i chose she tell a bedtime story for the kids
Can you even see/find them or even see rahi or any other characters i knocked up with the kids you gave them???
No, you cannot find your children after you/the character you've impregnated gives birth. This is explained as the fact that a prison would be a horrible place to raise a child (Which, frankly, they have a good point), and so any children conceived are shipped off-station to be raised elsewhere.

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
No, you cannot find your children after you/the character you've impregnated gives birth. This is explained as the fact that a prison would be a horrible place to raise a child (Which, frankly, they have a good point), and so any children conceived are shipped off-station to be raised elsewhere.
likely into corporate goons by the sounds of it as well.

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
well i am sad i can't see or interact with them but in them same time happy they won't be in prison

4.70 star(s) 50 Votes