Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Ooh, it's been a little over a year and six updates since I last played this one and it is incredibly tempting to jump back into it with this update.

4242564haha

Oct 8, 2019
I'm curious about the first option in this quest, can someone tell me how to unlock it?
I tried a lot of things like levels, points, skill levels, and so on, but nothing worked. Do I have some preconditions that I need to meet?
I've looked at Sence Info in the Debug window, but I can't seem to find much useful information for me to trigger this option.
I tried to put them on the table again and again, and then put myself on the table, but Alex just released me over and over again.

Reactions: Coomer341

Gilibertolo

Aug 23, 2018
Man I really love this game/story. But I really hope, that someday they will add some more "innocent" options(I know this is not the focus of the game, but you know, it still would be really cool). For example, the portal panties quest could end with you finding the Fleshlight before they use it without consent and other choices like that. (I really hope to romance the engineer.) By the way, I have a question. At the start of the game, when the policeman is questioning you, and he use the truth serum on you but you still say that you are innocent, he still treat you like a criminal. Shouldn't the policeman have a different reaction?

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
does the dominant route have content or not?
because this is how I play
If you mean Tavi then you will have to wait a long time because the current fokus is the implemtation of new people and other content.

Tavis dominant route, Elizas other milking options, Kaits content and the warden route are mentioned in the game but still work in progress and don´t seem to be fokus for the next few updates.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
If you mean Tavi then you will have to wait a long time because the current fokus is the implemtation of new people and other content.

Tavis dominant route, Elizas other milking options, Kaits content and the warden route are mentioned in the game but still work in progress and don´t seem to be fokus for the next few updates.
what I mean is we are the dominant ones I am not submissive

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
what I mean is we are the dominant ones I am not submissive
You can always be dominant if you are strong enough.

If you mean the main story I already wrote your answer.

If you mean side storys of other characters you are mostly dominant or neutral.

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Ouch. Literally a day after I sing this game's praises for being better than Fenoxo, the newest update after four months add no new gameplay. All that effort in story and animation was spent exclusively on someone's mediocre futa OC. The irony.
The situation would be that the fokus of the updates currently is on only one character from the beginning to the end and one extra feature instead of everything a little bit like others.

This means you can speed rush that one character from beginning to the end with nothing new to do.

Because of this the creator of the game wants to make the mod creation as easy a possible for other people to generate a lot of passive content.
It`s the same reason why for examble other games still get new content even after the original creator doesn´t work on the game anymore.

moralis

May 25, 2018
people with more money than sense always shoehorn their dumb OCs into everything they possibly can. i guess good for the dev for what i assume must have been a healthy paycheck. i wonder how violent you're allowed to get with the guest character or if the more brutal stuff seen in other character interactions is disallowed for characters that got bought in. either way maybe in the future there can be some more variety in the npcs. futa dogs and cats are the clear majority for the big storyline characters.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

I dropped the game because of the highly unsatisfying and railroaded way the Dev handled the Tavi route (first forced sub, then forced dom, which was even way worse and also the way it was done ruined the entire relationship between Tavi and the PC for good) so instead of actually finishing that character at least now it's just randomly drop in Patreons' OCs if they pay enough? Is there anything to do even? I don't recall there being any content that allowed for the players to make decisions of their own.

Reactions: Evizzy89
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes