VN Ren'Py Broken Hearts Still Want to Love [Ch. 1] [Bogatyr SV]

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The title and description seems to focus on romance but the taggs show corruption.
I don't play romance games so I just want to ask what to expect? Can we be a selfish asshole or are we forced to be kind and loving?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
View attachment 3781527

Overview:
One phone call can radically change a life that has already become routine. This time it becomes a reason to go back and start a new and completely unexpected relationship. The main character of this game is a young man (21 years old), in whose life attractive girls and women, whom he knew well before, return. But now they are betrayed, deceived, used for useful purposes, abandoned, tired, fed up and do not arouse interest in their partners... in a word, "disappointed" like himself with love and failed relationships, but not losing hope of truly loving again. Sometimes even completely unexpectedly for yourself.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-29
Release Date: 2024-06-28
Developer: Bogatyr SV -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - MEGA -
Mac: - - - MEGA -

View attachment 3781664 View attachment 3781665 View attachment 3781669 View attachment 3781672
That is a great start to a game! The women are hot, and it appears the story line will be really good. I cannot wait for more!

Reactions: Bogatyr SV

Bogatyr SV

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2024
Dev listed future tags, anal isn't in there. Doesn't bother me, but it seems there's no sexual content in chapter 1, so I'll probably just wait for chapter 2. Dev probably should have waited until they had a little more content to show before releasing the game.

A chapter 1 release with only 209 renders and no sexual content after 6 months of development is not a great indicator for the future. Also, with so little content, charging $21 on Patreon(super risky with incest) just to get the updates on day 1 seems rather greedy. If the updates all end up taking 6 months, and are of similar size, that's basically asking people to pay $126, and wait 6 months, for each small update. Dev is asking for the equivalent of 4 AAA studio games per year, just to play 2 small updates of a generic and small AVN.
There are so many distortions and your own assumptions in your post that there is no desire to even begin to explain anything. 209 renders is not enough and 21$ is a lot? Ok then play other games and buy them. I am not forcing you to do anything.
And by the way, $21 is not the only option. There is a choice. And when the updates get much bigger, the price could also be the same as the vast majority of VNs, compared to which $21 is still very modest. Because there are 30, and 40, and 50, and more $$$.
And 2 or even 1 update per year is almost standard for many or even most developers. Especially if they have gained some popularity.

Bogatyr SV

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2024
View attachment 3782833

Dev, are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?
Or for example if a player is not interested in X Li, will it be possible to avoid them?

Thanks, good luck.
The MC will be the one they are missing. The one who is better cannot be plan B or C. And he will be just like that. Better than other men in one way or another. At least that will be one of the basics. Although exceptions are possible and most likely will be present.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

Bogatyr SV

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2024
The title and description seems to focus on romance but the taggs show corruption.
I don't play romance games so I just want to ask what to expect? Can we be a selfish asshole or are we forced to be kind and loving?
Can we be a selfish asshole? To some extent, yes. There will be exceptions. Although being kind and loving are the basics. At least in the near future, there will be no drastic changes in this regard. Corruption (if I understand the meaning correctly) will not be in the first place, but it will not be the last either.