3.70 star(s) 58 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah cause losing contact with the MC for what was it 5-7 years after college , getting knocked up and moving back to the same town / city and reconnecting with a old friend makes her a slut. Thank you for a laugh
I agree. But just remember a lot of these guys want all the LIs, including their mom, grandma, great grandma, all the way back to pre-historical times to be virgins. If not, well, you know what they scream about.

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I agree. But just remember a lot of these guys want all the LIs, including their mom, grandma, great grandma, all the way back to pre-historical times to be virgins. If not, well, you know what they scream about.
I like some li that have experience as long she is not a whore RIGTH NOW in the story(when she met the mc, etc) and is she was a slut, she is ashame of that past or dont want that anymore, etc. Is great for progress in character. I dont play yet this game but Grace look like that(but the previous versions where more like that haha). In real life, caring about other man child is almost a no, but here is can be wholesome is done rigth lol. Hope the devs cook.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
This is one of those visual novels that I'm already expecting to go through multiple times.
I'm currently trying to balance my first playthrough choices between how I think it will impact the story with regard to the love interests.

Thinking at this point I'll go through the LIs in this order:
Grace, Evenline, Kylie, Alfina, Alice, Brie, Tianna, Vanessa

Basically I'm going back and forth with my thoughts on who will be the most engaging for the MC, who will be more entrenched in the storyline, and who I'd simply like to do more with and know more about. It's a tough choice.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Damn, the choice on who to pick at the club(Grace, Afina, Kylie, Eve) is probably the hardest decision in this game. All the routes for each LI had really good moments and deeper dive into their respective story elements. Shame you can only pick one.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 58 Votes