Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Agreed, i looked at Zen and was like "The XP is nice, but i like my crits." so i didn't take it. Crits deal massive damage.

Also, i just ran a test and Brightest Burn (+100% crit, take 10% Max HP damage per turn) actually becomes quite feasible with "Living Decay" (immune to statuses, including Max HP debuffs) -80% DEF and -50% max mana on that one though. Additionally, Mountain Life becomes fairly attractive in that setup since the extra 1k HP means you'll regen more, since that's based off of a percentage, and since it's regen it is specifically allowed.

And yeah, the vulnerability to Chrome in Baptized by Color pretty much had "bosses will destroy you" written all over it.
I feel like there just isn't enough information to work with. Like I'm tempted to grab Meat Diet because I don't know how soon 3 or 4 Testosterone is going to be needed, but I have no idea what -25 Luk will do to me, especially when I only have 56 Luk. Or like Pick-Up Artist's penalties seem pretty minor and getting more H scenes could eventually offset the stat decrease, but I have no idea what a "first speech check" entails or whether a +1 to romance actually opens any doors. I'm considering restarting and picking berserker just so I less stats I have to worry about losing.

Reactions: PrinceGriss

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Before I forget to ask again, anyone know what attributes are worth taking, especially during character creation?

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I feel like there just isn't enough information to work with. Like I'm tempted to grab Meat Diet because I don't know how soon 3 or 4 Testosterone is going to be needed, but I have no idea what -25 Luk will do to me, especially when I only have 56 Luk. Or like Pick-Up Artist's penalties seem pretty minor and getting more H scenes could eventually offset the stat decrease, but I have no idea what a "first speech check" entails or whether a +1 to romance actually opens any doors. I'm considering restarting and picking berserker just so I less stats I have to worry about losing.
I know the feeling.

And then there's "Temple" in the ingame menu which you apparently also pick up points for. This has some spells in it, as well as (scrolling down) more HP regen and the ability to wear/wield specific gear without class restrictions?

Look, i understand trying to let the player learn as they go, but this is less like a trickle of information and more a gaping void of information blackout here. I spent more time trying to track down a usable oven past the prologue than i did gathering ingredients to craft meals to sell. Heaven forbid you'd need a specialized crafting table.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Before I forget to ask again, anyone know what attributes are worth taking, especially during character creation?
if you are asking about the Stat's from the Regulator's Dream in the Prologue, then as usual the Attributes wort taking depend on how you want to play/build it.
but from what i remember the Attributes do as following:

Atk: increases the Damage of normal attack's.

Def: reduces both physical/magical Damage done to you when hit.

Ski: increases the Damage of your Physical attack Skills.

Aff: increases the Strength of magical Spells (also a RARE Attribute to find increases fore.)

(some rare skill/magic use both Ski and Aff.)

Agi: affect how fast your turn during Battle is, how easy it is to run away, damage fore Rogues (i think), Evasion Chance.

Luk: gives you Crit Chance, Crit Evade, Drop Chance (according to some not sure), Status infliction Chance, Status Resist Chance.

Stamina is by the way the Green Bar bottom left that empty when you sprint on the overworld map.

just what i remember of the top of my head, it is probably something i missed.

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
if you are asking about the Stat's from the Regulator's Dream in the Prologue, then as usual the Attributes wort taking depend on how you want tp play/build it.
but from what i remember the Attributes do as following:

Atk: increases the Damage of normal attack's.

Def: reduces both physical/magical Damage done to you when hit.

Ski: increases the Damage of your Physical attack Skills.

Aff: increases the Strength of magical Spells (also a RARE Attribute to find increases fore.)

(some rare skill/magic use both Ski and Aff.)

Agi: affect how fast your turn during Battle is, how easy it is to run away, damage fore Rogues (i think), Evasion Chance.

Luk: gives you Crit Chance, Crit Evade, Drop Chance (according to some not sure), Status infliction Chance, Status Resist Chance.

Stamina is by the way the Green Bar bottom left that empty when you sprint on the overworld map.

just what i remember of the top of my head, it is probably something i missed.
Thanks for the breakdown. Any idea about things like Perception, Rhetorics, Lore, etc?

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for the breakdown. Any idea about things like Perception, Rhetorics, Lore, etc?
don't tell the dev i told you this because he might add anti-cheat measures but i got them all to 999 to at least not worry about stat fails ;]

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
perception: let's you see hidden Loot easyer hiden around the map, it will highlight character's wit quest's or other significant like the lady by the Dock that give you the "Gentel Warmth" Blessing, or notice if people meit Lie to you, or other thing's that meit be of interest during conversations.

Rhetoric's: let's you be better to Talk and Explain and persuade People to your point of view whiteout sounding like Jerk of an Rhino stamping over there Granma's corps...
searthen Npc's will simply not even talk wit you if your Rhetoric is to low notable Nobel's, but as an example an quest's outcome can depend on if you are good enof to convince people in a good way, an example is one guy who feels guilty fore something that happened because of him so he make an Oath until the one he Wronged suffering is over, he will himself sufer by never doing something, so if you investigate the one he made a wrong agents and Learn of his Faith, if you have to Pore Rhetoric your Bad handling of the dialogue wit him can Drive him to suicide...
but if you had Rhetoric you cold convince him to Do BETHER and make the world a better please in memory of the one he wronged instead of just fleeing by making him self suffer.
resulting in an MUTCH better Quest Reward on completion.

Lore: Let you Learn more of the Background story and gain insight in Things that happened in the Past when talking with people or when investigating Ruins and sutsh, often resulting in Bonus Exp and other hints about stuff.

Deception: let's you Lie easier and let and swindle people like the Corps buyer's or trick people that is not easily tricked.

Academics is like lore except it is fore more stuff in the Present rather then the past i think.

Haggling: lets you convince Merchant to sell you stuff fore Cheaper both in conversation fore unique equipment's and just base Prize fore the common Store Front item's i believe.

do remember that there is ALOT of stuff in the game, so it is hard to know how effective all of it is, but it all have some uses, but nothing that should be Critical fore completion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I've looked ahead in the guide and it seems like Ilfang's mine closes if you kill him, but I won't be able to mine the jade rock without an expert pickaxe. But the recipe costs 10k and some silver bars, according to a past post, neither of which I have any idea how I'm supposed to get. Do I just ignore this mission for now and do something else, or are we not meant to get it?

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
So I've looked ahead in the guide and it seems like Ilfang's mine closes if you kill him, but I won't be able to mine the jade rock without an expert pickaxe. But the recipe costs 10k and some silver bars, according to a past post, neither of which I have any idea how I'm supposed to get. Do I just ignore this mission for now and do something else, or are we not meant to get it?
You're not meant to get them yet.

Reactions: Ferghus

ronney

May 6, 2017
Where do you aquire hatchy? Also what is the Caged Bird Collar it seems to be a kaliska gear item?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Where do you aquire hatchy? Also what is the Caged Bird Collar it seems to be a kaliska gear item?
some of the stuff in the code is simply not in game yet...
after all one of the Older versions hade more character's and more Arias, but the game ware more shallow or more linear, from what i understand, now it is more work put in and some arias, and some arias are also temporary removed from the game, same fore character's so Harchy is simply not in Game yet.

ronney

May 6, 2017
some of the stuff in the code is simply not in game yet...
after all one of the Older versions hade more character's and more Arias, but the game ware more shallow or more linear, from what i understand, now it is more work put in and some arias, and some arias are also temporary removed from the game, same fore character's so Harchy is simply not in Game yet.
Ah ok I was editing the game to to check a few things since it helps find little things i might miss and saw her at the player home and thought she was in the game already.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
If you go down the trap path is there content of the player getting fucked? and is it stap on content, M/M? or both?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Huh. The collar sounds like a Bioshock reference.
If you go down the trap path is there content of the player getting fucked? and is it stap on content, M/M? or both?
Not sure about pegging, but there are definitely M/M scenes (and at least one all-sausage gangbang), though no pictures for them yet. Wonder why the game doesn't have the gay tag.

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
snipe

Wonder why the game doesn't have the gay tag.
probably an oversight.

and probably not helped by the Misconception that Sissification is Automatically means the Sissy is Sucking Dick.........
(the Dick sucking is an sub-genre that somehow have become popular...)

after all Sissification is really just like Feminization but you KEEP your Dick...

so yea Gay should probably be in the Game Tags.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Sissification tag? Does that mean you can grow tits? Is it avoidable (I think yes, but just in case)?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes