balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a trick to attacks?

While at the docks, I picked the thingy disallowing weapons, since I'm a mage, I thought it'd be ok... Thing is, during combats, I can no longer attack, and while I've got MP, I'm also unable to cast anything at all... Am I missing something here?
I'd restart. The one you picked is an advanced playstyle that requires you to really know what you're doing.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
I just started the game
what incest scenes are available when you leave your family behind at the beginning?
or better yet who are they with?

RekeesIatneh

Jun 13, 2017
Hello! Just voicing opinion but may be you (the Creator) could use AI to help with the images and other thing? Really admire your game system and skills system.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
I just started the game
what incest scenes are available when you leave your family behind at the beginning?
or better yet who are they with?
There is some mother-daughter stuff, though it's later down the game.

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 1923521

Overview:
Explore the brutal, lovecraftian world of Psema. A demanding, choice-driven RPG first and a sexy eroge second.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-25
Release Date: 2023-06-25
Developer: Rutsah - -
Censored: Yes (optional)
Version: 4.2.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
please add NTR

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Well, that's great design right there... making it so a player basically locks himself out of being able to play without any actual warning, right at the start... I mean, you really should not be able to end up being stuck in combat, since the only thing you can do to move forward in the fights with that combination, is use potions, as there's no guarding option either.
The design philosophy definitely trends toward letting you do as you like whether that means breaking the game if you can figure out the best combinations or leaving yourself crippled if you get too eager before you know what you're doing.

ResizeEnable is the easiest way to resize old RPG Maker engine windows. The built-in ALT + ENTER will more often than not crash the game on modern monitors. Someone posted a link earlier in the topic; you can search for it.

Nyarlord

Nov 27, 2017
There is some mother-daughter stuff, though it's later down the game.
Hey Rutsah, I play your game on Joiplay, it crashes constantly, I got no PC to play your game, so there is that, any help? I started getting the crashes when I left the port area, if I try fighting enemies, it crashes, if I try accessing the menu it crashes, if I breath wrong it also crashes.

Sinikt

Jul 21, 2019
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I ran into this bug on Illfang Forest map 3, the message just keeps repeating not even letting me move.

Frustrating because this is the farthest i've gotten with a blood-mage yet. Gonna have to start a new one.

Edit because I'm not sure if the img loaded correctly, the message is this
"The young wolf looks strangely timid. Unfortunately,
it avoids you whenever you try to pet it, and it is too
suspicious of anymeat you throw at it
to even be tempted to taste, at least while you're around"

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I ran into this bug on Illfang Forest map 3, the message just keeps repeating not even letting me move.

Frustrating because this is the farthest i've gotten with a blood-mage yet. Gonna have to start a new one.

Edit because I'm not sure if the img loaded correctly, the message is this
"The young wolf looks strangely timid. Unfortunately,
it avoids you whenever you try to pet it, and it is too
suspicious of anymeat you throw at it
to even be tempted to taste, at least while you're around"
Download the latest Data Folder from the Google Drive link. No need to redownload the whole thing, just get and replace your Data Folder.

Reactions: Sinikt

JurnalEu

Aug 10, 2017
Bug with crash encountered.
South valley, south-east cave with minotaurs. Crash on entering that cave: Script 'Enemy Bars' line 258: NoMethodError occured. Undefined method 'boss_bar' for nil:NilClass.

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Bug with crash encountered.
South valley, south-east cave with minotaurs. Crash on entering that cave: Script 'Enemy Bars' line 258: NoMethodError occured. Undefined method 'boss_bar' for nil:NilClass.
Update the Data folder with the latest from Google Drive.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Dear Dev,

I have said this earlier, and while I understand some dudes may like having a game extremely hard, and enjoy grind which is not satisfying, I would request you to at least have mods/cheats for the PPL who suck at your game. It would also be good for you in terms of increasing the PPL who like playing your game, if you ask me.

Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

Rutsah

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2021
Dear Dev,

I have said this earlier, and while I understand some dudes may like having a game extremely hard, and enjoy grind which is not satisfying, I would request you to at least have mods/cheats for the PPL who suck at your game. It would also be good for you in terms of increasing the PPL who like playing your game, if you ask me.

Thanks.
People keep complaining about grinding, but I have specifically made sure BR has zero grinding in it... Most encounters are skippable, and you don't earn exp or even gold from killing regular mobs.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes