SunBoots

Jul 11, 2017
Pretty impressive so far.
Easily among the more cohesively-written stuff here.

I'm not (personally) particularly moved by the rather black and white approach to choices/dialogue, tho.

>Trust is required for interactions of corruption
>But you build trust by being agreeable
>The choices you make define how your character views things, but there's no nuance to it
>So there's no incentive to NOT try and gain trust from everyone, it doesn't seem to affect my character's personality, which just defaults to hyper generic 'good' guy, outside of the decisions around fetish preferences.

The spoiler box below is mostly really specific to my own thoughts and frankly not worth reading, but left in should more overly pointless feedback be wanted. Once more, it's just ranting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------------

It's refreshing to have a baseline for a game here to be good enough that my criticism is the direction, rather than the quality.
Few and far between. Also to note, this criticism is only given because I feel the author is trying trying to add the nuance of a complex world, but it feels like it doesn't carry through to (most of) the characters, writing or actions, thus far. Stuff that can't even manage the attempt wouldn't need this consideration.

Look forward to more content.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 39 Votes