Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
This game have my interest and thumb up. Shame it will take a lot of time to fill it with content. :)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The sprite for Wistala has bigger eyes when she has the slight smile than when she has a neutral expression.
To make this a little clearer, look at the difference between the sprites for her saying "So excited to have you in today." and the lines that follow.

Also, I feel kinda bad for your artist, their style is similar to the standard style those AI things use and I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.

Last edited:

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
nice update! good new art too, how much time/updates do you think until the end of the intro ?
I'm not entirely sure yet, as I don't know exactly how long it takes to get the art. I'll have a much better approximation of time frame once we have V0.07 out!

Why you don't add normal love rout too? I mean you can be submissive or dominated yourself but why y can't be lovely with her and not submissive?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The sprite for Wistala has bigger eyes when she has the slight smile than when she has a neutral expression.
To make this a little clearer, look at the difference between the sprites for her saying "So excited to have you in today." and the lines that follow.

Also, I feel kinda bad for your artist, their style is similar to the standard style those AI things use and I can't imagine how frustrating that must be.
The sprite is now fixed and will be updated with a small patch later tonight. That was accidentally left over from an earlier draft of her sprite.

Is the Cuck/ntr route out yet? Like, with any scenes?
Not yet.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
>Interspecies coexistence
>Furry Elves
>Competitive sex
>Sex positive workplace
>UI story integration
Expectations are through the roof, this is gourmet stuff.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Well, i'm here for the Netorase/Cuckold content and unfortunately there is not much of it, so i will not judge. I will just wait for more and how it will be made.

Reactions: Sean Poon

Chikiri

Dec 16, 2022
Forgot to say something about this game after I played it, pretty damn good already, even though there's not many CGs which is fine, you still enjoy what the story is leading to and you can choose what path you want (either you like NTR or not, which is great again!). Can't wait to see the next update!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
And a day later the protag goes 'I think she was just teasing but I still need to talk to her about it.'
Which seems a little over protective.
..."overprotective"? No, I dont think so but it's probably an oversight on the dev's part. It happens because...(
Wistala
(I looked at the script)
The flag for Lilly flirting with Oliver is set immediately after choosing to hold her hand when she is feeling nervous rather than after the next choice that warns the player about the upcoming content. Which is incredibly strange to me since nothing of the sequence following after it plays out at all if you do not hold her hand. Why is holding her hand the trigger for Oliver and her flirting? Especially after having that choice at the start to disable ntr? Very counterintuitive. Not to mention Oliver. Not much of a best friend is he after saying he would be wingman for the player. Really tired of the fake best friend trope in AVN's. Anyway it seems to me that the flag should be set later in the script after the player confirms that they wish to see sharing/cuckolding. Do that and inconsistency problem solved. Now for the other issue...

I really hope this is another oversight. Even if you choose "disable both" after holding her hand, the narration states that she is disappointed when Oliver backs off. Bruh she and MC just decided on being an item that morning.

Maybe I am just too vanilla but that kind of suggestive writing is quite unpleasant when I have already opted out of such content....twice. I read your comments about being frustrated about not having options in other games or having them ignored...Well here's a reminder. Gotta be careful not to let path specific dialogue and themes bleed into other paths.

After having read that section of the script, my impression thus far is that Lilly was imagined and written to be a LI that *wants* to heavily dominate and even cuck the MC by default, considering how heavily she leans into flirting with Oliver if you leave the toggle on. The warning is there yes but no talks about that kind of thing before hand...like couples are suppose to do?

Because Lilly is an extremely dominant person by nature, so if you don't try and out-dom her she will make you her submissive. That's just who she is!
Oh...well now I see how these oversights may have happened.

Other than that...the art is pretty good and I like making Lilly feel like a small kitten(dom path). Though I do wish the relationship wasnt so focused on dom or sub dynamic. I like the tease of a foot job at the table though, I like feet but I not so much that I would grovel for it. I hope we wont have to play total sub in order to get a little bit of that.

EDIT:
Dev has fixed the issue. It's all good now. Lilly is a sweetheart. All is well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evizzy89 and Greily

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
The game looks very promising, loving the femdom content with Lilly so far.
Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Wistala

Wistala

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
..."overprotective"? No, I dont think so but it's probably an oversight on the dev's part. It happens because...(
Wistala
(I looked at the script)
The flag for Lilly flirting with Oliver is set immediately after choosing to hold her hand when she is feeling nervous rather than after the next choice that warns the player about the upcoming content. Which is incredibly strange to me since nothing of the sequence following after it plays out at all if you do not hold her hand. Why is holding her hand the trigger for Oliver and her flirting? Especially after having that choice at the start to disable ntr? Very counterintuitive. Not to mention Oliver. Not much of a best friend is he after saying he would be wingman for the player. Really tired of the fake best friend trope in AVN's. Anyway it seems to me that the flag should be set later in the script after the player confirms that they wish to see sharing/cuckolding. Do that and inconsistency problem solved. Now for the other issue...

I really hope this is another oversight. Even if you choose "disable both" after holding her hand, the narration states that she is disappointed when Oliver backs off. Bruh she and MC just decided on being an item that morning.

Maybe I am just too vanilla but that kind of suggestive writing is quite unpleasant when I have already opted out of such content....twice. I read your comments about being frustrated about not having options in other games or having them ignored...Well here's a reminder. Gotta be careful not to let path specific dialogue and themes bleed into other paths.

After having read that section of the script, my impression thus far is that Lilly was imagined and written to be a LI that *wants* to heavily dominate and even cuck the MC by default, considering how heavily she leans into flirting with Oliver if you leave the toggle on. The warning is there yes but no talks about that kind of thing before hand...like couples are suppose to do?

Oh...well now I see how these oversights may have happened.

Other than that...the art is pretty good and I like making Lilly feel like a small kitten(dom path). Though I do wish the relationship wasnt so focused on dom or sub dynamic. I like the tease of a foot job at the table though, I like feet but I not so much that I would grovel for it. I hope we wont have to play total sub in order to get a little bit of that.
So the line about needing to talk to Lilly about what happened even if nothing actually happened is just a bug! I'm working on fixing it now, but is a relatively harmless bug, just confusing!

4.80 star(s) 39 Votes