VN Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Victory [v0.1] [ShlongWrangler]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 11, 2021
First off, everything is optional, and if you activate safe mode at the beginning you won't see any rape at all. I get how that can detract from playing the game if it's not your thing, but at the same time I try to work things into a context that makes sense. There will be both actual rape (though not exactly extremely violent, for what it's worth in that context) and things like sleep sex or being tied up and groped / fingered. Again, avoidable, but in the game nonetheless.

Here's hoping it'll be entertaining :)

That's chapter 2, sorry! I already commented above, I uploaded the preview images without thinking about whether they were already part of the game. My goal is to have chapter 2 up next month, most of the writing is already done.
Thanks for the clarification. I do have a rape fetish, so if it's going to be in the game I'll definitely check it out

Last edited:

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
I'm out of town for two days, but I queued up 32 scenes of either new images or bugfixes on the existing ones for when the next chapter gets released. Writing for chapter 2 is complete apart from one optional conversation that I still need to write, maybe I can even finish that out here.

Reactions: Olivia_V

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
ok, the game looks great. humiliating and corrupting a strong woman by a group of cowards who know nothing about war sounds very interesting.

Reactions: shlongwrangler

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
chapter_2_kitchen_ramona_1_c2.png
So, I'm back from real life and can finally look at how the renders turned out, I quite like this one. Writing-wise chapter 2 is now finished and I only need to complete a metric ton of renders, right now I'm shooting for a public release before the end of October, and up to two weeks earlier for early-access tiers on Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YinBlack

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
So, I've been battling internet issues for the past two days which is pretty annoying, but whatever.

In the meantime I built a whole script to debug and release the game updates, including atuomatic image optimization and cleaning up unused files. The first chapter was 1.8GB during release, and now that everything is automatically converted to webp it's like 40mb large :D

This should also take care of most technical bugs that are preventable, which gives me a lot more time to playtest and weed out logic bugs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: YinBlack

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
is there a choice not to get corrupted ?
I can't talk about future options, but at least in this first version MC can stand firm and not submit, but hey, logically something must be done if he wants to stay in that place and for the story to progress, if he is firmly against everything he will goes from the place.

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
So, over the past few days I have dealt with a lot of files:
View attachment sleeping_warden_1_read_files_2_c1.webp
I did a fair amount of writing as well:
View attachment chapter_1_go_back_to_your_room_1_c3.webp
Chapter 2 writing is complete, and I have taken deep thrusts into enemy territories, we have made progress at chapter 3, 4, and a variety of side event chains that I am quite passionate about. I have it on good authority that we can expect the final assault on Berlin near the end of the second week of October, with about two additional weeks until the public Patreon release for non-early-access-supporters. That was quite a bit of work. As of writing this the game has 29,000 words (woah), 16 characters, 280 renders that are actively used in the game (plus some variations that my automated script sorts out as the images aren't even used in game). A bunch still has to be rendered which will take a fair amount of time still, but by and large the second chapter is now feature complete and I'm excited to drive the story forward in the next months.

I am a bit exhausted right now, but made good progress and I'm confident that this game won't end up abandoned, I'm just having way too much fun with it. Now excuse me, while I go and take a shower. View attachment chapter_2_take_shower_2_c1.webp

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
Progress is being made. The most important change: I improved the content warning at the beginning to include a warning of historical inaccuracies :D

"

This game contains adult content
that some people may find disturbing.
This game features both sexual content as well as elements of violence,
war and psychological conditions that are unfit for all audiences.
If that doesn't trigger you, the historical inaccuracies probably will.​
"
And of course, there are renders being made whenever I'm not busy writing or implementing the finished renders into the script (that takes soooo much time -.-). Now, it's time to have a little drink and kick back.
sleeping_warden_1_office_intro_shot_2_c1.png

shlongwrangler

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2021
Oh man, I was following the old thread and not this one! Thanks Jaike!
I just realized I should have put a link to the new thread into the old, my bad. It's fixed now, I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Second one is nearing completion, I have started playtesting today and found some contingency bugs with daylight images that should really be nighttime, I'll get those sorted and then I hope for a release soon(ish). Probably by the middle of October as things look like right now.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote