VN Ren'Py Abandoned Broken Victory [v0.1] [ShlongWrangler]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Undoubtedly true to the Dev's pledge of "Novels of the Highest Grandeur", this was certainly fittingly dour and hard-hitting, which I, of course, can only assume accurately reflects certainly my admittedly profoundly uneducated impression of how its setting and historical context would be.

It has given me, for which I am truly grateful, a refreshingly different, sobering yet intriguing experience and one which I would gladly have Patr(e)onised had the opportunity remained. It's impossible to know whether under the current real world situation in Russia, from where I assume (I've neither justification nor proof) our strangely and self-deprecatingly named host hails, how we should feel about his/her whereabouts and safety. However, in the absence of any proof whatsoever of involvement in the dark side of things, I wish him/her well and hope they and their loved ones are all safe and well too.

It would be really fantastic if this creator could make a comeback and elaborate upon or even finish this (deliberately, I think) unpolished gem of a powerful story. However, sadly in this day and age, after so much water has now flowed under the bridge of Time, it seems more appropriate to err on the side of pessimism than stoic hope. In these deplorable times, while my glass used always to be half full, it is now perilously cracked, leaking constantly and profusely and, due to my ever dwindling supply of optimism, becoming almost impossible to keep replenished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe Steel
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote