Unity BrokenPanty [v0.5.4] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
I'm glad you like the game, I try to improve each version I deliver and I hope you like the next one too.
You must have been following the project for a while because the old versions can no longer be downloaded.

freeko

May 15, 2019
This game is laying the framework for pretty much everything that I was hoping NF3D was going to be. I'd like to see more, but that will come over time I hope. The controls for me are pretty jank, and that is my one real complaint about this game so far.

When the enemy is stunned, there is no prompt to press the up or down move keys in addition to the E key to strip a part of the clothing from the opponent. I have yet to successfully use any of the C key moves, so I am hoping things like this get polished over time. I'd like to see the pinfall animation be changed to something else, but again this is something that goes on the list of things that I'd like to see changed at some point through this game's development.

All in all, I'd say this looks promising so far. I enjoyed the game for what it was and where it is in the development cycle.

Reactions: XGroundhog

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
This game is laying the framework for pretty much everything that I was hoping NF3D was going to be. I'd like to see more, but that will come over time I hope. The controls for me are pretty jank, and that is my one real complaint about this game so far.

When the enemy is stunned, there is no prompt to press the up or down move keys in addition to the E key to strip a part of the clothing from the opponent. I have yet to successfully use any of the C key moves, so I am hoping things like this get polished over time. I'd like to see the pinfall animation be changed to something else, but again this is something that goes on the list of things that I'd like to see changed at some point through this game's development.

All in all, I'd say this looks promising so far. I enjoyed the game for what it was and where it is in the development cycle.
I will try to fix those bugs before ver 0.4.4

freeko

May 15, 2019
I have been able to pull off the moves now that I have a better idea of how the controls work, but there seems to be an issue with performing those moves if you are too close to the ropes. When the move starts the camera snaps to the feet of the character, and that is all you see instead of the move being done. The camera does reset back to the side view once the move is over, but that glitch seems to be a thing if someone is stunned near the ropes (not when a pin attempt occurs)

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
I have been able to pull off the moves now that I have a better idea of how the controls work, but there seems to be an issue with performing those moves if you are too close to the ropes. When the move starts the camera snaps to the feet of the character, and that is all you see instead of the move being done. The camera does reset back to the side view once the move is over, but that glitch seems to be a thing if someone is stunned near the ropes (not when a pin attempt occurs)
The new version fixes those errors but it still needs to solve other errors with the ropes .

Hot Futanari POV

Nov 1, 2021
Dead or alive 7 got cancelled and I fuck with this game big time one of the few games I look forward in this site Awesome work so far! The sweat 10/10 not even fifa has that sweat hell not even UFC 4 going to be a patreon supporter soon please don't abandon this or I will do all the 4 moves of the items this game to myself in real life! lol jk keep up the great work!

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Dead or alive 7 got cancelled and I fuck with this game big time one of the few games I look forward in this site Awesome work so far! The sweat 10/10 not even fifa has that sweat hell not even UFC 4 going to be a patreon supporter soon please don't abandon this or I will do all the 4 moves of the items this game to myself in real life! lol jk keep up the great work!
gracias, XD, si es una lastima lo de DOA 7, Dead or living y dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3 son mis juegos favoritos.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hot Futanari POV

okdude

Nov 14, 2017
Newest version appears to be missing characters and moves?

Everything seems to be working really well though besides.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Newest version appears to be missing characters and moves?

Everything seems to be working really well though besides.
I reduced the attacks to increase my rate of character creation and focus on other aspects of the game.
At the moment for version 0.4.3 there is only one character, then I will reinstate the other fighters.
I mention this type of information by the icth.io Devlog.
I want to make a tutorial mode inside the game and also a change log window for this type of information but I haven't had time.
At the beginning of the design of the new combat structure there were 2 specials raised but I am reconsidering it because there are more actions to be done. At the moment this is the combat structure:

(X,X,X ) ( X + Back) (X + Down)
(Y )(Y + Down)
(Grap) (Grap back) These can be combined with a skill bar with the (H) key
(Guard)(Guard + Back or front).

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
I reduced the attacks to increase my rate of character creation and focus on other aspects of the game.
At the moment for version 0.4.3 there is only one character, then I will reinstate the other fighters.
I mention this type of information by the icth.io Devlog.
I want to make a tutorial mode inside the game and also a change log window for this type of information but I haven't had time.
At the beginning of the design of the new combat structure there were 2 specials raised but I am reconsidering it because there are more actions to be done. At the moment this is the combat structure:

(X,X,X ) ( X + Back) (X + Down)
(Y )(Y + Down)
(Grap) (Grap back) These can be combined with a skill bar with the (H) key
(Guard)(Guard + Back or front).
Here's some feedback about the new version...
The difficulty has gone up significantly. Playing on easy is kind of like playing on hard before, and hard just attacks you non-stop.
I actually had the CPU use a chain of uninterrupted grabs on me while playing on easy, 4 or 5 of them, with no gap in between, I cannot combine them like that.
I don't know what you mean with the H key, I tried using it at at various points with one skill bar charge, but nothing happened.
The game does feel faster now, but also more difficult.
The CPU still goes straight for a pin as soon as it can.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
Here's some feedback about the new version...
The difficulty has gone up significantly. Playing on easy is kind of like playing on hard before, and hard just attacks you non-stop.
I actually had the CPU use a chain of uninterrupted grabs on me while playing on easy, 4 or 5 of them, with no gap in between, I cannot combine them like that.
I don't know what you mean with the H key, I tried using it at at various points with one skill bar charge, but nothing happened.
The game does feel faster now, but also more difficult.
The CPU still goes straight for a pin as soon as it can.
I checked and found that it did not export the version with the correct fix and neither did the cooldown of the pinifall, I will wait for the version.
I still can't find what caused the increase in difficulty in this version :(.
To Combine the ability bar you must press h + Grap;

thatguy46

Aug 4, 2018
I'm not sure about the difficulty change, seems the same to me. I'm noticing that the CPU can do submission moves now which is cool. The submission animations break if one of the players is at the edge of the ring.

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
I'm not sure about the difficulty change, seems the same to me. I'm noticing that the CPU can do submission moves now which is cool. The submission animations break if one of the players is at the edge of the ring.
I did some tests and yes, the difficulty has increased :(.
I hope to resolve that ring end bug before version 0.4.5x.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
PS: This is kind of a stretch, but you can also add modded Fallout and Skyrim to the list, especially Skyrim since it's more focused on melee combat than Fallout. Plenty of hentai mods on LoversLab that allows you to sex enemies (and be sexed by them) during combat
Nexusmods is the place to go for all Skyrim and Fallout mods, there is a ridiculouse amount more of adult mods on offer and probably all of the few that I see on LL included

GamBanana is about the only mod file hosting site I've seen to have mods that I can't find for games on Nexus and some of the GB mods are pretty good on there too imo

Aside from that the Vortex mod manager app on nexusmods makes modding way easier to install for amateurs like my self

Reactions: Artemissu
Aug 10, 2019
ok this is pretty hot! so are like dildos and strap-ons planed? maybe even a Futa character? I really wants to see more that is all I know.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes