Unity BrokenPanty [v0.6.0] [XGroundhog]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

XGroundhog

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2023
While I'm doing the "How to play" section in the game, I leave this basic guide of some of the changes in this version:

zexelf

Dec 11, 2019
Idk if it's only me but i can't change the controls neither use a gamepad. It doesn't reconize any of my inputs.

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Any idea? basically locks the camera into this position whenever a grabble takes place, not very hot unless your into feet XD

tst1.png

devilking8609

Oct 15, 2017
The new control not match with the setting, strong attack become block and block/dodge become run?

Also the new qte system suck, I cannot use any graple move using keyboard? the hold have to press the numlock 0, 1, 2, it really confuse me

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoBoo

freeko

May 15, 2019
This update puts the broken into broken panty for sure. Some things that made sense in the past just do not work in this updated version. This version was a massive step backward. Apparently characters can move in a 3d space, but the camera fails to keep track of the action at that point. Long story short, this is where you roll things back after evaluating everything that went wrong. This 'update' broke the fundamentals of the game to the point that noting works properly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

David Werner

Jun 16, 2018
I don't usually comment but this game really grabbed me. No idea why but the art style to the characters really grew on me, I love that some of the models are shaped differently in different areas and that they get sweaty and slick after fighting. Camera can definitely get a little fucky, needs some more sounds (Unique for each character eventually?) and the controls take some serious getting used to without a controller. My main annoyance is that I can't quite figure out what's causing me to lose during H-QTE's. Up against the ropes it seems to get turned around on me, or I'll randomly go from using a H-QTE to a knockdown state where we are both pressing X and the match ends regardless of who wins? No idea, bit annoying but mostly because restarting fixes all the clothing :(

Love it overall dev, fantastic work on the models and outfits! Please keep up the good work, can't wait for more!

Noobshoos

Mar 30, 2018
Not to join the dogpile but yeah this current build feels very broken. Also making heavy changes to the system each time are offputting.

jake247

May 3, 2024
camera is a bit horrible quite often, also is there nothing to do for the aggressor during a hold? and uhh.. how do you win? also hope the controller controls get fixed and become more clear

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
A write-up of things I found that weren't functioning properly.
The sex grapples aren't working properly I think. It appears that if the defender's pleasure gauge fills, the attacker loses, and visa versa.
What causes stuns isn't clear currently. The player character randomly gets stunned, while the AIs appear nearly immune to stuns. The random stuns makes the sex toys borderline impossible for the player to use.
The camera is broken on some special grapple attacks and sex with the male character. For the male character the penis is correctly displayed in one view while the other displays a strap-on.
What to do if the player is grappled is unclear. I.E., does the player button mash or have to do specific action to escape a clinch?
Stripping clothes seem nearly impossible currently and what part is being stripped is unclear. I.E., even if the grappled character is on low health and grappled for a strip while prone, they still escape. Meaning that the only way to strip characters is through punches.
None of the face down positions seem accessible currently due to aforementioned technical difficulties.
In several position it's unclear what the player is supposed to do to get back up or recover from a stun. In the wrestling games this is normally solved by have prompts show what needs to be done or if the player simply has to wait for a meter to recover. (Such as a stamina gauge or if too many hits have received in a short time.)

Last edited:

zac max

Dec 14, 2019
Controls are a mess... can't do any grappling movement, or undressing, can somebody tell me how it works?

There is a bug in which after laying down and recover, I win automatically.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Controls are a mess... can't do any grappling movement, or undressing, can somebody tell me how it works?

There is a bug in which after laying down and recover, I win automatically.
There are two three-ish grapple moves. One/two a basic punch and your block becomes a throw, three attempt to undress the opponent. (which is hitting up or down after grappling the opponent. It isn't very effective/doesn't work against the AI) I think all the special, game winning moves are bugged right now.

zexelf

Dec 11, 2019
Can someone help me? My controls don't work. Neither using Keyboard or Pad. The game just don't reconized them

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes