Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
PiggyNose I understand the idea, but in my opinion this is just the wrong medium for it. When you are reading the text you do not notice those small details, especially when some of them are so minimal that you need to go between the images multiple times just to find the difference, like in the example that made me give up with 4 Kingdoms and that I commented about on that thread. There was possibly a 10 pixel difference between the images if that and it took a lot of searching to find it.

I can't tell you what to do, but as a reader of many VN's this style just doesn't work as well. If you want to have a blinking or talking animation then separate it from the text delivery. Looking at the image always comes after reading the text so if the only time you have animations is between lines then most of them are missed because your eyes are focused on the text area just waiting for the next bit of text to appear. If the animation was playing constantly then it would actually be seen more often when looking at the image after reading the text.

Anyways, as a reader it's really annoying is what I'm saying but giving feedback is all I can do, well that or go and change all of the code myself if I had the patience so I could actually enjoy the experience. But it's your game, you do what you want.

Reactions: PiggyNose

lucD

Dec 20, 2020
I am stuck in the natives village having sex with Clarice, and I can not leave the dessert without a horse, can someone help me? o someone has a save that works, so I can continue playing

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Are there any scenes with josephine the hotel girl?? because I didnt see any
Yes there is. I can't remember exactly how many, but you have to give her a lot of tips with her (maybe 18? or something) and save the hotel from being robbed.

Edit: I just checked my saves, I was wrong, you can get her without that many tips. I just did it with only 5 tips. The key is saving the hotel from being robbed when it happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: vijdj

vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
Yes there is. I can't remember exactly how many, but you have to give her a lot of tips with her (maybe 18? or something) and save the hotel from being robbed.

Edit: I just checked my saves, I was wrong, you can get her without that many tips. I just did it with only 5 tips. The key is saving the hotel from being robbed when it happens.
Do you remember in which chapter does the robbery happen. I already completed the game but still didn't see any robbers

Edit: Never mind just encountered the scene. Thanks for helping

Reactions: MiltonPowers

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Do you remember in which chapter does the robbery happen. I already completed the game but still didn't see any robbers
It's right near the end of chapter 3. It happened to me after meeting Rebecca.

Instead of going back to your house or the abandoned house, choose to stay in the hotel and it should trigger at any point in chapter 4.

Reactions: vijdj

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
yeah, same here, after first fishing and sex with clarice, im stuck with no horse in native village

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Where is the patch to fix the bug of the fishing scene?
From what I found, the fishing scene happens naturally during game play. If you go to the village early and go fishing before then you will end up with the same scene, just unable to exit.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
From what I found, the fishing scene happens naturally during game play. If you go to the village early and go fishing before then you will end up with the same scene, just unable to exit.
Same in my game the sex with Clarice is unavoidable after first time fishing. If you turn her down you lose -1 LP with her which at that point in my game I only have 1 point. I tried to tweak her LP with save editor, but the dev did something sneaky with the RenPy code to make changing "if token_dir is None:" to "if True:" doesn't work to override the new version RenPy protection from editing. As a workaround I was thinking I could tweak the LP for Clarice to 3 then turn her down and end up with the intended LP. I guess I'll try just taking the hit on LP and see how it goes. The alternative is being stuck in an animation loop.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Same in my game the sex with Clarice is unavoidable after first time fishing. If you turn her down you lose -1 LP with her which at that point in my game I only have 1 point. I tried to tweak her LP with save editor, but the dev did something sneaky with the RenPy code to make changing "if token_dir is None:" to "if True:" doesn't work to override the new version RenPy protection from editing. As a workaround I was thinking I could tweak the LP for Clarice to 3 then turn her down and end up with the intended LP. I guess I'll try just taking the hit on LP and see how it goes. The alternative is being stuck in an animation loop.
Once I found it looped, I just loaded an auto save and ignored fishing. It isn't to long until it occurs in the story line. Alternatively, the first special fish you catch can be turned into a love potion later on. You can get the lost love point back.

Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Once I found it looped, I just loaded an auto save and ignored fishing. It isn't to long until it occurs in the story line. Alternatively, the first special fish you catch can be turned into a love potion later on. You can get the lost love point back.
I tried to continue and eat the LP, but you get the cannot leave the village bug with the missing horse. I loaded an older save and continued from there following the story line and walkthrough. I know now why the bug occurs. If you skip ahead in the story which is possible because of the sandbox you will bork the program triggers. You need to wait until after the jail break then everything drops into order including the missing horse bug (your horse was shot during the chase after the jailbreak)

bearon1009

May 14, 2022
I am stuck in the natives village having sex with Clarice, and I can not leave the dessert without a horse, can someone help me? o someone has a save that works, so I can continue playing
stuck at same point here. was stuck in sex animation at lake but reloaded earlier autosave and refused her now stuck at village without a horse

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
stuck at same point here. was stuck in sex animation at lake but reloaded earlier autosave and refused her now stuck at village without a horse
See my above reply. The issue is caused by going to the village to fish BEFORE the jailbreak with Sarah. Go back to a previous save before you went to the village and play following the walkthrough, ie (get your ranch up to eleven steer, etc) Then the program triggers will go off in the intended sequence. *SPOILER ALERT* Once you have Sarah in your jail she knocks out Jeffery and she escapes, you give chase and she shoots you and your horse, Clarice finds you in the desert with your horse shot by Sarah and takes you to her village. The Shaman heals your horse and you and while you and your horse are recovering from your wounds you go fishing with Clarice and her sister and thing fall into place from there. There needs to be a patch preventing free roam interaction with future quests so one cannot trigger scenes out of sequence.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes