Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
U

User_17020

I tried looking through the past pages, and I couldn't figure out how to cheat. Can anybody point me in the right direction please? I'd like gold and exp. Thanks!

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Over99lord On the OP, there's a cheat spoiler. It does not work?
I think I used cheat engine once, but that was a long time ago.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
cheat engine still works, it's just that the stats are in random places so when you scan pick all

yogurt

Jul 8, 2017
Have problem in a game have like 17k gold and out of nowhere im in -6k debt game over :(.

It happens in late game. Started once again and happens always again around when I am about to build a hotel to get to endgame.
I'm have the same issue. Very shortly after building a tavern, out of nowhere and without warning, I'm thousands in debt and the game is over.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
after a while the game become just a constant coughing, all you have to do is to keep healing over, and over and over again >.<

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
I'm have the same issue. Very shortly after building a tavern, out of nowhere and without warning, I'm thousands in debt and the game is over.
Seems to be a bug I singled out that the reputation for whatever reasons makes a free fall and that in turn reduces the people that visit you

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
cheat engine still works, it's just that the stats are in random places so when you scan pick all
I think the main thing is that you can't use CE to change the money, every time i try it just goes straight back to it's original value.

EDIT: Everything you try to change reverts to it's original value.

Last edited:

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I think the main thing is that you can't use CE to change the money, every time i try it just goes straight back to it's original value.

EDIT: Everything you try to change reverts to it's original value.
it works for me with every stat

try doing an All search coz there are 2 value that shows money one is for show the other is the one you want to edit (i think the money is a double while the one just for show is a 4)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
it works for me with every stat

try doing an All search coz there are 2 value that shows money one is for show the other is the one you want to edit (i think the money is a double while the one just for show is a 4)
Ah ok, I only did a 4 bytes scan, sorry.

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
I have another bug, if you attempt to get the Dryard's first unlock it breaks and you cannot open the first photo or get the second unlock.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
I have another bug, if you attempt to get the Dryard's first unlock it breaks and you cannot open the first photo or get the second unlock.
not a bug, you need shaman to find a specific plant to continue the dryads line.

It's RNG so it would take a while if you're unlucky but it's best to have alot of shaman and check every day

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Copy/past from patreon

December 2017 Build - PUBLIC

Hi, dear frienverts!
December build is ready and here is the list of the changes made:

- New decrees line – Aristocrat.

- Aristocrat behavior rework: Aristocrats now fuck only travelers of Knight rank and higher.

- New decrees line – Angel.

- Angels and Succubi come to the game with Shyness 0.

- Now you can see watch buildings’ and/or units’ production process as well as travelers’ payments checking pop-upping info above units and constructions.

- New girls special traits: Nymphomaniac – girls gets 50% less tired after sex; Group Sex – girl can please up to 3 men at the same time; Exhibitionism – girl can be fucked right on the street if there is no spare rooms.

- Buildings’ control buttons now appear right at the building you select.

- Ogres Defense is reduced by 20%.

- Now you can demolish and reconstruct destroyed buildings.

- Hint: press C key to see all destroyed buildings.

- New Offender – Vampire. Comes rarely as a Hotel lodger, drinking sober one girl a night until you pray Goddess to banish him or until meets Paladin.

- Chance for girl to become sick after sex is reduced.

- Orcs, Ogres and Vampires now come few days after you construct high-leveled main buildings.

- Now you can switch between girl’s parameters and functions description while checking right info panel.

- Now girls faster increase their Sex Skill level.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
ok after struggling in the cheat engine, I figure it out. Load up your save in the game.
After that open the process of the brothel game in the cheat engine. Do a new scan, change 4 bit to a double. Exact value is fine. Type in the value of your gold. Hit first scan. Next go in game and let the game play until your money value changes. Go back into cheat engine and you will see a change in value. Select that address, change the value to how much money you want and enjoy.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes