Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
so does the trainer still works with new version?

I put the trainer into game directory, launch game, launch trainer and when I press 1 to get money I just hear "beep" but nothing happens. No money in the bank :D

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
i found the money , faith , and exp addresses on cheat engine , just open the file and then open the process of the brothel game and you should get the amount , need someone to confirm it works please , don't forget to load your game first
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: Khada

spaceghostsfm

Oct 14, 2016
Game is cool and the idea is awesome, but the game is really poorly balanced and takes forever to progress. Way too much bullshit RNG to set like your girls getting sick, theives, abductions, taxes, etc to setback your money.

Reactions: Tebix

Khada

Sep 9, 2017
i found the money , faith , and exp addresses on cheat engine , just open the file and then open the process of the brothel game and you should get the amount , need someone to confirm it works please , don't forget to load your game first
Thank you
It worked, thanks a lot mate.

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
I begun play a new campaign, and... GAME OVER....It's my fault or there is no campaign mode to play only the 'free play' mode?

Dako

Sep 20, 2017
When I try to use the trainer it gives me an error saying:

"Please update your Cheat Engine verssion to Cheat Engine 6.3 or later"

How do I do that?

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
When I try to use the trainer it gives me an error saying:

"Please update your Cheat Engine verssion to Cheat Engine 6.3 or later"

How do I do that?
update ?

Downloads
Read before download: Cheat engine is for educational purposes only. Before you attach Cheat Engine to a process, please make sure that you are not violating the EULA/TOS of the specific game/application. cheatengine.org does not condone the illegal use of Cheat Engine";

piuvv

Aug 27, 2017
could someone tell me easy way of using cheats?? l ve downloaded trainer but l have laptop which doesnt has numpad. I've also downloaded cheaengine but l couldnt understande anything :/

Nov 4, 2017
could someone tell me easy way of using cheats?? l ve downloaded trainer but l have laptop which doesnt has numpad. I've also downloaded cheaengine but l couldnt understande anything :/
Look at the brothelcity.rar file up top by senpaiggss it should have the ones realted to money , faith , and exp . Start the game and either load or make a new game and pause it. Open cheat engine, slect the game from processes, open the rar fiels and it should show you the list of numbers at the bottom screen where you can right click and do change value to change the value of stuff example. 1245674 10 for exp, change the 10 to 100, go back to the game and your exp should become 100

Reactions: parad and piuvv

piuvv

Aug 27, 2017
Look at the brothelcity.rar file up top by senpaiggss it should have the ones realted to money , faith , and exp . Start the game and either load or make a new game and pause it. Open cheat engine, slect the game from processes, open the rar fiels and it should show you the list of numbers at the bottom screen where you can right click and do change value to change the value of stuff example. 1245674 10 for exp, change the 10 to 100, go back to the game and your exp should become 100
thank you ;)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Just curious to know (because in the end I'll play the game anyway. One day. When I'll finally finish all of the other ones that I've. Ngh): this game have some kind of pregnancy?
(maybe someone already asked and for that, I apologize if that's the case)

Reactions: darlic

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@nam654 It's a long time I didn't play it, but I'm nearly sure there is no pregnancy system.
(Yeah, I know what you mean by "When I'll finally finish all of the other ones that I've." :closedeyesmile:)

Reactions: brynhildr
U

User_17020

Not too long ago (October) there was a CG rip. Does anybody know if a CG rip for this version exists? If not, does anybody know how I could create one? The images seem to be in .bgb format. I can't find a way to convert it to png or jpeg. Thanks in advance.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes