Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Febui

May 6, 2022
Thank you so much!
You know, just idle thought I had just now, Lyn should have her own events, and getting a Sacaen weapon that gives a little strength and charisma would be a cool outcome to that.
Midna locks strong rewards of her events behind her stats being high, so you could make the sacaen weapon however strong you wanted.
The royal "you" not you specifically, of course.
Maybe you help her get the mani katti as her personal +++defense weapon and she gives you sex, boost to her obedience and love, and whatever.
Multiple events. Earlier on, event that gets you a mildly good bow, later event she gets mani katti.
I toyed around with event stuff but I couldn't be bothered in the end, so this is worthless spitballing.

iscoutx

Jun 8, 2019
I'm fairly certain my Ciri, Triss, Yen, Jaina, Elizabeth and Liara packs are from Earliestbird. If some of those are still needed, I should be able to provide them.
If you are fairly certain that they are true to the originals, I would appreciate you upload or email them all. No direspect to Miyoshi, but if we can cross compare a few we should be able to recreate with Earliest did.

iscoutx

Jun 8, 2019
I am trying to gather ...Most... of Earliestbird's Packs, but I know that creating a Mega and posting here can be a pain this link should let you upload zip versions of any pack you think were made by him: .

So I went through every post Earliest posted on this thread. Few factoids Earliest first posted in September of 2020 so packs older than that are not his. He also had a regular update schedule for his packs so their sizes are a little hard to know. He also said that all his character packs (other than his WoW packs) had been updated with a "Special" folder for his special events. Lastly all his packs had .ini s.

Name (Franchise) [Pictures/Animations Least Confirmed] {Most Confirmed} |Special Folder Confirmed?|
✓ means I think I have a Earliestbird only latest edition file
  • ✓ Ahri (League of Legends) [323/102] |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • ✓ Akali (League of Legends) [355/91] |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • Brigitte (Overwatch) [209/121] |Yes| \Current pack mixed credit \
  • Ciri (Witcher) [148/0] {284/76} |Yes| \Current pack mixed credit \
  • Draenei (WoW) [346/18]
  • ✓ Elizabeth (Bioshock Inifinate) [158/0] {164/93} |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • Fairy (Racial) [355/36] |Yes and Had Custom coding for a Special Trait|
  • ✓ Jaina Proudmoore (WoW) [179/0] {179/12} |No| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • ✓ Jinx (League of Legends) [227/37]|Yes| \Current pack mixed credit \
  • Kai'sa (League of Legends) [256/36] |Yes and Had Custom coding for a Special Trait|
  • Katarina (League of Legends) [282/11] |Yes and Had Custom coding for a Special Trait|
  • ✓ Kindred (League of Legends) [193/0] {220/63} |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • Liara T'Soni (Mass Effect) [163/0] {199/89}
  • ✓ Mercy (Overwatch) [294/36] {294/~236} |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • ✓ Midna (Legend of Zelda) [194/109] |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • Nidalee (League of Legends) [213/0] {227/30} |Yes| \Current pack mixed credit \
  • ✓ Poppy (League of Legends) [296/43] |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • Riven (League of Legends) [152/0] {182/11} |Yes| \Current pack mixed credit \
  • Sombra (Overwatch) [189/0] {189/~120}
  • Sylvanas Windrunner (League of Legends) No futher info
  • ✓ Symmetra (Overwatch) [209/113] |Yes| |\Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • Tali'Zorah (Mass Effect) [225/0] {253/61}
  • ✓ Tracer (OVerwatch) [265/223] |Yes| |\Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • ✓ Tristana (League of Legends) [166/0] {205/41} |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • Triss Merigold (Witcher) [226/0] {258/94} |Yes| | \Current pack mixed? credit \
  • ✓ Widowmaker (Overwatch) [384/296] |Yes| \Current pack Earliest pure credit \
  • ✓ Yennefer (Witcher) [167/0] {264/68} |Yes|\Current pack Earliest pure? 40 more animations than last claimed amount credit \

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

iscoutx

Jun 8, 2019
Name: Evelynn
Universe: League of Legends
Made by Miyoshi modified by Yasaki74
Type: Video Game
Comments: I added in BK.ini with events, tbh making Evelynn is a bit hard with no character sprite interaction(same picture with different reactions) so I just use cosplay instead
I am running this pack on 0.2 and getting a System Label doen't exist thing. Am I using it wrong? 1684214857600.png

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
I am running this pack on 0.2 and getting a System Label doen't exist thing. Am I using it wrong? View attachment 2624635
There wasn't supposed to be a Eve_night, since there was a lot of issues I run into so no you're not doing anything wrong, I just forgot to remove it. I guess I just put it there until I fixed the issue but for now you can ignore it

Miyoshi

Jun 21, 2020
iscoutx
  • Jinx (League of Legends) [227/37]

Ah didn't realize.
I have a Jinx pack with events definitely Earliestbird but with added pics.
1297 pics 54 video
jinx-league-of-legends-2016-pic.jpg
Added to Mega:

I download other packs of the same cartoon, merge them and deduplicate these packs.
Its possible that some miss a picture or 2 in the special folder due to this reason.
As you can see from iscoutx summary, not alot of those are in original condition.

Edit: Update for Ahri probably around weekend. Gonna be for a total of 2341 pic 558 vid. including what anybody had previously made on Ahri, like Earliestbird's events.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: iscoutx

kokmaker

Dec 12, 2022
My first go at a pack. Will probably update and refine again once 0.3 is out. Warning: Few images have questionable or borderline loli/shota. Also, I AI generated some profiles for some of the jobs, mainly dancer and waitress I think, as filler. Since it was made for variety's sake, I tagged them to show up less frequently. Will see if I keep it around if I like it enough. I suspect some of the images I found might have also been AI generated. Upscaled the really low res images, mainly profiles. Tried my best to follow guidelines in the picture tagger tool. Feel free to edit and republish.

Hex Maniac
Pokémon
257 images, 36 webms.
Girl Pack Rating: A+

Last edited:

iscoutx

Jun 8, 2019
Is there a way to know which packs were his?
I have about 490 girlpacks that I've got stored since 2018/2019 but I wouldn't know which pack came from who.
If they contain a Special Folder they are almost certainly his, In particluar please look for these ones:

• Draenei (WoW) [346/18]
  • Kai'sa (League of Legends) [256/36] |Yes and Had Custom coding for a Special Trait|
  • Katarina (League of Legends) [282/11] |Yes and Had Custom coding for a Special Trait|
It is okay to upload mixed packs. At some point in the future I may figure out how to "purify" them to just Earliest's files, but having the raw data is required.
Edit: No more.

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
Name: Midna
Universe: Legend of Zelda
Made by earliestbird
Type: Video Game
Link:
2adc22a5c89fab0024619152cdef008e.jpg
Has multiple events in it

Reactions: iscoutx

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
If they contain a Special Folder they are almost certainly his, In particluar please look for these ones:

• Ahri (League of Legends) [323/102]
  • Akali (League of Legends) [355/91]
  • Draenei (WoW) [346/18]
  • Kindred (League of Legends) [193/0] {220/63}
  • Poppy (League of Legends) [296/43]
  • Tristana (League of Legends) [166/0] {205/41}
It is okay to upload mixed packs. At some point in the future I may figure out how to "purify" them to just Earliest's files, but having the raw data is required. should let you upload zips of the folders.
Hey I got 5 of the missing files, it looks like. Specifically, Ahri, Akali, Kindred, Poppy, and Tristana.

I uploaded them to the link you provided. They should come through shortly.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes