Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr.Wil

Mar 23, 2022
Did you check the before asking? I cannot guarantee for Chiaki Nanami but I am fairly certain there was an Olivia pack a long while ago but I'm not sure who made it and whether it is still available.
Yep, couldn't find anything though

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
Remaking my packs in my spare time
gonna have to redo ryza stout eventually now that atelier ryza 3 is out o_O

- Aqua (Konosuba, pics: 566 A+)
- Megumin (Konosuba, pics: 571 A+)
- Koneko Tojou (Highschool DxD, pics 357 A+)
- Edna (Tales of series pics: 287 B+)
- Altina Orion (Legend of Heroes pics:419 A+)
- Darjeeling (Girls und Panzer pics: 534 A+)
- Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Magical Railgun pics: 664 A+)
- Ryza Stout (Atelier Ryza pics: 523 A+)
- Ann Takamaki (Persona 5 pics: 603 A+)
- Yami / Golden darkness (To love ru pics: 765 A+)
- Himeragi Yukina (Strike the Blood pics: 657 A+)
- Maki Nishikino (Love Live pics: 505 A+)
- Sayaka Kirisaka (Strike the Blood pics: 448 B+)

New pack
- Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail 1020 A+)
1681955721686.png

Warning: my packs have loli
I haven't specified which packs might have some and not so if you are sensitive to that kind of thing you might wanna pass on my packs

Link:

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Just finished a Genshin Impact: Dehya pack (530+ images/vids, A+). Can get to it from spreadsheet, as usual.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Name: Rouge The Bat
Universe: Sonic The Hedgehog
Pics: 1000+ (A+)
Type: Video Game

498f2da3720bede5be22e42216c26177.png
TONS of bad tags fixed. Hundreds. A lot of pictures had many tags that weren't even remotely close, like a non-sexual pic with many sex acts tagged. Lots of full body pics tagged portrait (some I retagged profile but also made a second cropped version centering more on the face to use as a portrait).
Deleted many duplicates. That was a bit tough, because many pics were slight variants of others, so I had to check to see if they were different.
Also it's compressed so it's no longer 2GB.

Fully retagged.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I updated my Akabur packs. These are meant to be supplements to the regular packs, because there are some things that Akabur has no pictures for.

It includes:

Hermione Granger
Jasmine
Luna Lovegood
Lara Croft
April O'Neill

profile naked (00000).jpg profile naked (00003).jpg profile (00006).jpg cumshot in-mouth (00000).jpg profile naked (00001).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: anominous

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You used the wrong link, that one doesn't work. I think you need to specifically use a "share this link" version or change your settings to make it work.

Edit: I think you used this link earlier in the thread
Thanks, will edit my post. Sorry, I'm not that computer literate.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I tend to go for the cartoony stuff -- especially since I don't know much anime. So there's more Luna stuff out there, but it's mostly deep fakes with the underage actress who played the part, which kind of creeps me out a bit.

The stuff I uploaded is just the Akabur stuff.

However, I just uploaded a few other things:

Luna Lovegood: Has all the Akabur stuff plus some more art that was Akabur-inspired

April O'Neil: All the Akabur stuff plus some more

Esmerelda: From "Hunchback of Notre Dame." Good pictures but can't find things like "masseuse" or "waitress" so I kind of cheated. Lots of "dancer" though, of course.

Leela: From Futurama

Veronica: From Archie. Not a lot here.

profile (00002).jpg profile (00004).jpeg dancer (00003).jpg profile (00000).jpg portrait (00000).jpg

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Playtesting girl dialogue
Community Dialogue Project is a collaborative effort by Brothel King fans to write dialogue lines for the game. Brothel King 0.2 introduced 23 unique girl personalities and our aim is to give each of these personalities a unique voice.

There are bound to be some silly typo's in several thousand new lines of dialogue, so you'd help us a great deal by playtesting them before they end up in an official release. You can do so by downloading the BKdialogue.rpy file below and replacing the existing one in your /game/ folder.

Most important things we would like to know if you encounter some odd dialogue:
1) What is your girl's personality? (interact with her and open console (Shift + O) and type "girl.personality.name")
2) What did she say that sounded weird to you? Try to give an exact quote (or screenshot) of the line that doesn't sit right with you.
3) If it isn't immediately obvious, describe why you think her behavior/dialogue doesn't fit her personality or otherwise seems odd to you.

We can be found in , but if you're not willing to take that leap then leaving your feedback here is fine too.
I've just updated the file linked in this post. Since I've last talked about the Community Dialogue Project here, the following personalities have been added:

- Nerd
- Bimbo
- Creep
- Class President
- Schemer

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
I tend to go for the cartoony stuff -- especially since I don't know much anime. So there's more Luna stuff out there, but it's mostly deep fakes with the underage actress who played the part, which kind of creeps me out a bit.

The stuff I uploaded is just the Akabur stuff.

However, I just uploaded a few other things:

Luna Lovegood: Has all the Akabur stuff plus some more art that was Akabur-inspired

April O'Neil: All the Akabur stuff plus some more

Esmerelda: From "Hunchback of Notre Dame." Good pictures but can't find things like "masseuse" or "waitress" so I kind of cheated. Lots of "dancer" though, of course.

Leela: From Futurama

Veronica: From Archie. Not a lot here.

View attachment 2561267 View attachment 2561268 View attachment 2561271 View attachment 2561272 View attachment 2561273
I cannot see your Esmerelda pack on your Mega folder. Did you perhaps share it in a different folder?

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Sakura Futaba
Universe: Persona
Pics: 500+

Name: Shirogane Naoto
Universe: Persona
Pics: 400+

Folder Link:

Miyoshi

Jun 21, 2020
Seraphine Pack
1.4GB
659 Images
94 Video

Added about 300+ image and 90+ video to a previously existing pack.
Has multiple versions of similar videos. full length. split. outfits.

seraphine.jpg

Reactions: meowdy
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes