Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
getting errors when I tried to load the updated pack, took out all the extra stuff and she worked fine. is there some trick to adding her? do I need to put some of the new folders in different locations?
There's a possibility that you have one of the old ram files that I created so I recommend removing the old one and replace the new one, they are the same but the updated version has better stability than the old one because it was my first time coding a character lul

I was also thinking making one for rem but I want it to make the latest with updated pictures but it took me 1 or 2 hours just just get full multiple pictures from half the website I visited

But I'll try to get motivated if I can xD

Reactions: anominous

senjiarata

Jun 28, 2020
How can i increase the number of girls in the slave market? I kinda like the fact of getting each week, saving money to buy new slaves when one pleases me.

But currently only way i found to increase the low number of girls in slave market is by using King's Way to force refresh, but i "loose" the initial girls.

I was looking in the code but didn't find where the slave market sets his number of girls.

I would maybe like to increase it to 10 or something to have more choices.

EDIT : Found it, i needed to Reload the game to take my changes into account

Also i would like to add more than just the yellow on the name to know if it's an original girl, like maybe adding a * or an icon. Because i sometimes seem like to have original girls without Golden names, and i use the setting that all girls keep their pack names (easier for me to recognize them)

how to do it?

Last edited:

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Also i would like to add more than just the yellow on the name to know if it's an original girl, like maybe adding a * or an icon. Because i sometimes seem like to have original girls without Golden names, and i use the setting that all girls keep their pack names (easier for me to recognize them)

how to do it?
Try editing these 3 places in BKscreens.rpy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: number of slavemarket girls is in BKfunctions.rpy line 502. For me that line says "nb = dice(6)+5", but I can't remember if that's the vanilla amount or if I've already edited that on my side (pretty sure I did)

zuno777

May 9, 2020
Name: Komi Shouko
Universe: Komi-San Wa Komyushou Desu
Files: 702 (664 pics/38 vids)
Type: Anime

_convert_result.jpg
Name: Naoto Shirogane
Universe: Persona 4
Files: 526 (496 pics/30 vids)
Type: Video Game

_convert_result_2.jpg
Name: Nemona
Universe: Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
Files: 573 (550 pics/23 vids)

_convert_result_1.jpg
Name: Penny
Universe: Pokemon Scarlet/Violet
Files: 438 (426 pics/12 vids)

_convert_result_3.jpg

Last edited:

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Mitsuru Kirijo
Universe: Persona
Pics: 400+

Name: Yukari Takeba
Universe: Persona
Pics: 300+

Folder Link:
Mitsuru Kirijo.jpg Yukari Takeba.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reij and Dark_hero

AnonymousDanny

Apr 12, 2023
Name: Jack the Ripper
Universe: Fate Grand/Order
Pics: 286
Type: Anime
Link:
107067704_p0_master1200.jpg

Last edited:

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
Did anyone know how to add a custom trait to BK.ini ? After hours of unsuccessful attempts, I am almost willing to give up on this.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Here are some links for convenience.

Chris' Job Mod rebalances jobs. Each job has its own benefits and drawbacks and while whores do remain the big earners overall, all the other jobs stay more relevant throughout a playthrough compared to vanilla BK.

The Booty Hunter from Bonanza. Adds a new feature to the slavemarket which allows you to custom-order girls for exorbitant prices. A bit unbalanced if you know exactly what you should be looking for, but also an excellent way to test new strategies and optimize your brothel.

This mod provides a cheat menu ingame to enable an extra-casual, extra-fun pimping experience.

The Trait King mod expands Brothel King's traits system to make each girl feel more unique. If you pluck a random girl off the street to work in your brothel, there's more variety in her starting traits and more uncertainty about how she might develop in the future.
This is the most recent compilation of helpful mod links I have seen and having tested Headhunter, the link still works for me. Hopefully it works for you as well, Deviantgamer

I do heartily recommend bookmarking useful parts of massive threads since the forum has that feature.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Did anyone know how to add a custom trait to BK.ini ? After hours of unsuccessful attempts, I am almost willing to give up on this.
You can't add it directly to the BK.ini, but you can use the BK.ini to auto-run a python function when your girl is created.

In the BK.ini, under the header [background story], mention an init function:

Now in the same place as your BK.ini file, create an _events.rpy file which only requires a few lines of content:

Haven't actually tested the above, but it's simple enough so I hope I didn't included any mistakes in this example :p
This is the simplest it can be. The sky is the limit in terms of customisation once you start playing with the python function.

I noticed Lyndis in the girlpack wishlist in your signature. are fantastic and he has a Lyndis pack.

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
You can't add it directly to the BK.ini, but you can use the BK.ini to auto-run a python function when your girl is created.

In the BK.ini, under the header [background story], mention an init function:

Now in the same place as your BK.ini file, create an _events.rpy file which only requires a few lines of content:

Haven't actually tested the above, but it's simple enough so I hope I didn't included any mistakes in this example :p
This is the simplest it can be. The sky is the limit in terms of customisation once you start playing with the python function.

So I've added the following line to BK.ini under [background story] :

and I created _event.rpy with these lines :

but while ren'py doesn't spew any errors in game, there is still no sign of the trait.

The thing is that I wanted to make this trait spawn along with generated girl and available for every girl generated by my pack from the beginning of the game.

Just like BK.ini let you set gold/pos/neg traits for girls to always spawn with them.

Sorry for being such a dummyo_O, but I'm not exactly familiar with python.

Reactions: __neronero

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I noticed Lyndis in the girlpack wishlist in your signature. are fantastic and he has a Lyndis pack.
I'll be sure to check it out. I used someone's (no rellection whose) Lyndis pack sometime ago and it was causing a massive amount of issues and had to remove it. Let's hope it wasn't this one. ^^ Either way, I'm gonna try it out.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
So I've added the following line to BK.ini under [background story] :

and I created _event.rpy with these lines :

but while ren'py doesn't spew any errors in game, there is still no sign of the trait.

The thing is that I wanted to make this trait spawn along with generated girl and available for every girl generated by my pack from the beginning of the game.

Just like BK.ini let you set gold/pos/neg traits for girls to always spawn with them.

Sorry for being such a dummyo_O, but I'm not exactly familiar with python.
Ok,no errors makes me cautiously optimistic that everything's working as expected. This example only adds the trait to your own girl, and only when her template is being generated by the game (!). Did you try restarting the executable and starting a new game when testing?
To make sure your code is running, you could add something like this in the python code to make sure the game lets you know:
Code:
renpy.say("","HOLY POPE! MY CODE BE RUNNING YO!!!")
---

Also making the trait available for other girls in random generation is going to require some extra stuff in your events.rpy file.

I'll be sure to check it out. I used someone's (no rellection whose) Lyndis pack sometime ago and it was causing a massive amount of issues and had to remove it. Let's hope it wasn't this one. ^^ Either way, I'm gonna try it out.
Ah... Chris doesn't like to cut corners, so his packs usually do contain a massive amount of images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dundun00

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
Did you try restarting the executable and starting a new game when testing?
Yeah, I have a separate folder with clean version of the game to test.

Also making the trait available for other girls in random generation is going to require some extra stuff in your events.rpy file.

Well I've tried to put the code in _events.rpy and now when I start the game I'm getting this traceback.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: __neronero
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes