Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tiddies420

Jan 1, 2019
I'm an older guy who doesn't use the computer well ... how do I activate the King's mod? I extracted it and placed the folder in the mods folder, but am seeing nothing in the game different. Clicked the ? thinking there should be something under the cheat menu, but I don't see anything... Advice?
It should appear when you hit the question mark under "mods", but I believe you have to activate it in the main menu first.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
i cant get traits king or kings way to work theres title.wbm missing it seems even though i download it from the link

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
i cant get traits king or kings way to work theres title.wbm missing it seems even though i download it from the link
You have most likely extracted the zip to a wrong location. Trait King's files are supposed to be here:

Brothel_King-pc/ game/ Mods/ Trait King/ Trait King.rpy
Brothel_King-pc/ game/ Mods/ Trait King/ title.webm
Brothel_King-pc/ game/ TKevents.rpy

Assuming that they've been placed anywhere else, remember that you now need to not only remove those misplaced files, but also any identically named .rpyc files that may have been created by the game engine.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Has anyone done these characters.
Panne from fire emblem awakening.
Izuna Hatsuse from no game no life.
Lucario from Pokemon.
Ray the siren from Danmachi.
Elaine from 7 deadly sins
Here's a Lucario pack - apologies if its too small. Tried to only include anthro content and avoid the femboy stuff (you'd be surprised how much of that exist...)

Reactions: Nyx82

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Name: Ram (BK 0.2.5)
Universe: Re:Zero
Pics: 650+[681]
Vids: 10+[11] (reasons: lazy or can't seem to find something that doesn't seem fitting)
Type: Anime

profile geisha happy kimono (00000).jpg

Please let me know if any bugs or error occur!

Last edited:

Taliyburg

Jun 29, 2020
Name: Viper
Universe: Valorant
Pics: 584
Vids: 52
Rating: A+
Type: Video Game
BK.ini: Yes

Name: Taliyah
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 494
Vids: 7

Name: Neeko
Universe: League of Legends
Pics: 797
Vids: 35

Animations and images are separated.

profile (00007).jpeg
market (00000).png
profile naked (00008).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wickedvenom2004

Febui

May 6, 2022
Could you use the xnconverter and downscale+convert these? Those packs are huge, really adds up for an entire girl collection.
I converted Neeko and dropped the pack from 2GB to 250MB
Scaling it down to monitor resolution and converting to webp really makes a big impact.
Also helps with people that have data caps, either on mega or through their ISP.

Taliyburg

Jun 29, 2020
Could you use the xnconverter and downscale+convert these? Those packs are huge, really adds up for an entire girl collection.
I converted Neeko and dropped the pack from 2GB to 250MB
Scaling it down to monitor resolution and converting to webp really makes a big impact.
Also helps with people that have data caps, either on mega or through their ISP.
Done. Downscaled and converted the girl packs to webps and separated images and animations.

Reactions: DougTheC and Febui

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Hello,

I am currently building a new girl pack, and I was wondering if it was possible to connect two girl packs.

Even though I'm not sure I want to spend the time required for a second one, I have an idea about some background story that would lead to the MC helping the first slave by going and retrieving another one (the two have a common past, but the second one has had a worse fate and should be saved, even if to still be a whore).

But to work, this would need the second girl pack to not be activated until the end of the first girl's story. Is there any way to do it?

It would also need to be activated only if there is a free slot either at the brothel or the farm. Can someone tell me what are the corresponding variables?

Also, how can events be triggered according to the MC's level? What code should be put in the .rpy file? The rescue, as you can imagine, would be more plausible if it needed the MC to be level 15, for example, as it would/could involve the use of violence for a warrior or wizard MC, and require powerful political/commercial connections for a trader.

Thanks for the information you can give me.

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Hello,

I am currently building a new girl pack, and I was wondering if it was possible to connect two girl packs.

Even though I'm not sure I want to spend the time required for a second one, I have an idea about some background story that would lead to the MC helping the first slave by going and retrieving another one (the two have a common past, but the second one has had a worse fate and should be saved, even if to still be a whore).

But to work, this would need the second girl pack to not be activated until the end of the first girl's story. Is there any way to do it?

It would also need to be activated only if there is a free slot either at the brothel or the farm. Can someone tell me what are the corresponding variables?

Also, how can events be triggered according to the MC's level? What code should be put in the .rpy file? The rescue, as you can imagine, would be more plausible if it needed the MC to be level 15, for example, as it would/could involve the use of violence for a warrior or wizard MC, and require powerful political/commercial connections for a trader.

Thanks for the information you can give me.
Yes! on how to do this. If you run into any issues, I highly recommend signing up for henthighschool.net and sharing it there so that Goldo can help.

To only run code if MC is level 15 or above:
Code:
if MC.level >= 15:
    (event code here)

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
Thank you.

I have not yet tried (I have to start creating the girl's pack first), but I was wondering something, more about best practice, and you may have the answer (otherwise, I'll indeed ask in henthighschool):

So, I have girl A and girl B. I create a classic girl pack for girl A, that everyone will be able to download and set directly in the game/girls directory, but I have to create a second folder, mod_girl_b, that people will have to add to the mod directory? And the event to call it will be in girl A's events.rpy? Is this correct?

In that case, I suppose the best way to make it available is to put girl B's folder (/mod) in girl A's and add an instruction file to explain players they have to move it to the mod directory... What do you think?
Yes! on how to do this. If you run into any issues, I highly recommend signing up for henthighschool.net and sharing it there so that Goldo can help.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
In that case, I suppose the best way to make it available is to put girl B's folder (/mod) in girl A's and add an instruction file to explain players they have to move it to the mod directory... What do you think?
There will always be people who don't read the instructions, so I would try to find a way in which those people don't run into error messages. Split it into 2 parts:

1) The primary Girl A for in the /girls/ folder. This part does include her event files, but they could be hidden behind a conditional that checks if your mod is activated. In pseudocode: if my_mod is active, then continue reading this event.rpy file and use Girl A's custom events. Else, do nothing and act like a boring ordinary girlpack (or you could even get fancy and throw up an error in-game asking the player to install part 2 properly)

2) The mod-part with Girl B. This could be included in the same download as Girl A, but I would package it in a way where you know for sure it wouldn't cause any problems if a user didn't read the instructions. In a subfolder as Extract_to_Mod_Folder.zip + readme.txt for example.

I don't think I'm a great source of info on best practices because I barely know what I'm doing, but I hope that helps!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes