Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asmonerd

Feb 20, 2021
So, I've tried to make a quick and simple pack for three of the Critical Role Girls, and this is the resolve. It's a small and my first pack, so if some of you have any tips, I'll gladly receive them.

The pack contain:

Vex'Ahlia [49pics]
Keylleth [61pics]
Jester [83pics]

Reactions: anominous

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
Yes! on how to do this. If you run into any issues, I highly recommend signing up for henthighschool.net and sharing it there so that Goldo can help.

To only run code if MC is level 15 or above:
Code:
if MC.level >= 15:
    (event code here)
do you know any other lines in BK.ini (in the interact options) that I could add? or maybe I have to messed with the game files in order to add those?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
do you know any other lines in BK.ini (in the interact options) that I could add? or maybe I have to messed with the game files in order to add those?
I'm pretty sure you can only add one custom option per girl in the interact menu. If you want to add more, I would recommend making that button something generic (eg: "Visit her room") and then opening a menu with more choices once you click on that button.

Reactions: DougTheC

Yasaki74

Aug 21, 2020
I'm pretty sure you can only add one custom option per girl in the interact menu. If you want to add more, I would recommend making that button something generic (eg: "Visit her room") and then opening a menu with more choices once you click on that button.
the button for interact in misc is easy enough but I want to change some thing else
I mean like changing some stuff in these interact options or adding one or combining 2 or 3 of them into 1 options
1678901103761.png

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
the button for interact in misc is easy enough but I want to change some thing else
I mean like changing some stuff in these interact options or adding one or combining 2 or 3 of them into 1 options
View attachment 2469468
Yeah that gets pretty complicated. You'll have to fiddle with the game files. Look for "interact_dict" in BKinit_variables.rpy and "Girl interactions" in BKscreens.rpy

Reactions: Yasaki74

Daulas

Sep 5, 2018
There will always be people who don't read the instructions, so I would try to find a way in which those people don't run into error messages. Split it into 2 parts:
(...)
I don't think I'm a great source of info on best practices because I barely know what I'm doing, but I hope that helps!
Yes, it helps. I see your point and your solutions appear to be valid. I'll do something like that (and maybe ask Goldo about how to check if a mod is active).

Ag6465

Sep 7, 2022
Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm new to the game. I'm playing it on Android and I don't understand the version 15 and 0.2. I've downloaded the 0.2 recommended in the forums, but it's a test and 15 is the complete one? I don't understand it and also the girls' pack of version 15 if I install them in 0.2 will it work? (this is written with a translator)

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, I hope you can help me. I'm new to the game. I'm playing it on Android and I don't understand the version 15 and 0.2. I've downloaded the 0.2 recommended in the forums, but it's a test and 15 is the complete one? I don't understand it and also the girls' pack of version 15 if I install them in 0.2 will it work? (this is written with a translator)
Just play 0.2 and don't forget to install the latest game patch, old packs will work though some may require tweaking. I wouldn't recommend getting many packs with more than 500 pics/vids if you have low RAM on your device, load times will get quite cumbersome.

enzokpo1912

Jun 6, 2017
Name: Brigitte
Universe: Overwatch
Pics: 800+
Type: VideoGame

Name: Kiriko
Universe: Overwatch
Pics: 500+
Type: VideoGame

Folder Link:
Brigitte.jpg Kiriko.jpg

Dark_hero

Dec 28, 2017
Hello, I was thinkuing about posting my pack wishlist, so here it goes:

Kingdom Hearts: Aqua, Kairi
Dragon Ball: Chi-Chi, a rework of the Videl pack
Persona: Naoto Shirogane, Sae Nijima, Marie
Fire Emblem: Caeda, Shez, Alear, Chloe, Yunaka, Ivy, Hinoka, Mia, Tsubasa Oribe, Celica
Pokemon: Erika, Nemona, Delia Ketchum, Sylveon, Umbreon, Espeon
Yu-Gi-Oh: Mai Valentine
Love is War: Kaguya
Disney: Maid Marian, Peg Pete, Roxanne
Hellova Boos/Hazbin Hotel: Charlie Morningstar, Verosika Mayday, Millie

Thats all so far, I hope it isn't to much for wishpacks, so thank you in advance :)

Reactions: jkman81677

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
Name: Ram
Universe: Re:Zero
Pics+Vids: 750+ (766)
Type: Anime
Disclaimer: I added in stories and custom interacts with Ram, hope y'all like it :)

View attachment 2498729
getting errors when I tried to load the updated pack, took out all the extra stuff and she worked fine. is there some trick to adding her? do I need to put some of the new folders in different locations?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes