Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Well I've tried to put the code in _events.rpy and now when I start the game I'm getting this traceback.
Darn, you're right :( we're trying to modify pos_traits before the game has created it.
Two ways around it:
1) If you want the trait to exist before your girl is spawned - so that any girl can be generated with the trait as soon as the game starts, by adding the trait through a mod instead of through a girlpack
2) By bringing the trait into existence once your girl spawns for the first time

To keep it contained within a girl pack, #2 seems best to me. I really tested it this time and also ran into some other snags, but now it all works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One important thing that I ran into during testing: If you want this to work with clones as well, instead of just if she's an original, you must add "keep_init = True" in the _BK.ini under the header [cloning options]

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm an old guy who doesn't not know computer stuff well. I downloaded Trait King and put the files in the proper places:

game/Mods/Trait King/Trait King.rpy
game/Mods/Trait King/title.webm
game/TKevents.rpy

I go to ? and the mods and click on activating Trait King and I get this error message. Any advice?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I'm an old guy who doesn't not know computer stuff well. I downloaded Trait King and put the files in the proper places:

game/Mods/Trait King/Trait King.rpy
game/Mods/Trait King/title.webm
game/TKevents.rpy

I go to ? and the mods and click on activating Trait King and I get this error message. Any advice?
My fault. It's a bug from a half-implemented feature.

Ignore those traitking-buttons in the [?] menu. The fact that you're seeing them means trait king is active. I tried to add functionality to make Trait King (de)activatable halfway through a playthrough, but I really underestimated how complicated that would be so it doesn't work properly.

You activate Trait King by going to Mods in the main menu and activate the mod there, then starting a new game.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
Darn, you're right :( we're trying to modify pos_traits before the game has created it.
Two ways around it:
1) If you want the trait to exist before your girl is spawned - so that any girl can be generated with the trait as soon as the game starts, by adding the trait through a mod instead of through a girlpack
2) By bringing the trait into existence once your girl spawns for the first time

To keep it contained within a girl pack, #2 seems best to me. I really tested it this time and also ran into some other snags, but now it all works:

One important thing that I ran into during testing: If you want this to work with clones as well, instead of just if she's an original, you must add "keep_init = True" in the _BK.ini under the header [cloning options]
trait.jpg
Sweet.:love: Something finally started to look promising. Thank you kindly for all the help.

One last question, is it now possible lo restrict the trait spawn only to a specific girl and her clones ? Because it seems like now the trait is randomly generated on all available girls.

• Haha
Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
One last question, is it now possible lo restrict the trait spawn only to a specific girl and her clones ? Because it seems like now the trait is randomly generated on all available girls.
Sorry, I thought that was what you wanted for some reason haha :LOL: that makes things way simpler:

Note: Your trait will now appear purple because it's not part of the pos/neg/gold trait lists. As soon as you add them to those lists, random girls will start spawning with them.

Reactions: Dundun00

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
Sorry, I thought that was what you wanted for some reason haha :LOL: that makes things way simpler:
:LOL:No problem. Honestly, I'm glad that you made a both version of the script, I'm sure that I will use it for something in the future.

Again, thanks for all the help, and answers for all my dumb questions.

Reactions: __neronero

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Is it possible for someone to either make a new Rouge the Bat pack or provide a copy of the existing one? The one on the spreadsheet is not working for me. Rouge is easily one of the best Sonic girls.

PS: I am shocked that Blaze the Cat doesn't have a pack already.... Interesting....

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Are there any packs for Chiaki Nanami (Danganronpa) or Olivia (Fire Emblem)?
Did you check the before asking? I cannot guarantee for Chiaki Nanami but I am fairly certain there was an Olivia pack a long while ago but I'm not sure who made it and whether it is still available.

Febui

May 6, 2022
The one on the spreadsheet is not working for me
What's going wrong? Works fine for me. If you try downloading all 3 parts at once, it will begin zipping them into a single file, which takes a fair bit of time before it can actually begin downloading.
Is the total size too big?
Did you only download one or two parts of the archive? You can't unzip multi-part archives without the entire set (3 in this case)

Febui

May 6, 2022
That Rouge pack is kinda big garbage in my opinion.
For one thing, no compression, it's almost 2 gigs. Easy to compress that to less than 200mb
Then there's a bunch of frankly bad tagging jobs. Tons of advertise tags on things that are just ordinary sex or service pics
Some duplicates
Some just awful art that is low quality and not even the decency to do freq_low (it's a pack of over 1000 images, there's no reason to include garbage)
One tagging every sex act and it's just anal
Lesbian and bisex, but it's just a sultry profile pose
This one I'm looking at right now is just Rouge in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, licking a sucker. Tagged sex, anal, and public. She's ina white void. There's no one around. There is no sex, no anal, it is not in public.
It's full of this stuff.

What the hell.
Also a lot of pictures tagged beast are just rouge with another furry. She herself is a furry.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
it is easy to retag files and delete ones you don't want in a set. you can add pics too. Then you can upload your version if you want

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
it is easy to retag files and delete ones you don't want in a set. you can add pics too. Then you can upload your version if you want
My problem is in not understanding the numbering that goes with the pictures. I've made some of my own and added pictures to already existing galleries, but have no idea how to number the pictures.

I did a search but can't seem to find how to do this. Anyone have a link to a guide?

Dundun00

Aug 26, 2021
My problem is in not understanding the numbering that goes with the pictures. I've made some of my own and added pictures to already existing galleries, but have no idea how to number the pictures.

I did a search but can't seem to find how to do this. Anyone have a link to a guide?
Just use the tagging tool if you have any trouble.

Zertest

Jul 25, 2019
The taggig tool is great i use it on any pack i download to remove the pictures i dont like and edit the tags if they dont match at all

Febui

May 6, 2022
Is it possible for someone to either make a new Rouge the Bat pack or provide a copy of the existing one?
You didn't reply, but if you are still having trouble, I compressed the entire set from 2GB to 125MB, feel free to . (also repaired the tags on ~150 images)
I might retag the whole thing and add it to the spreadsheet just to stop it from bothering me...
PS: I am shocked that Blaze the Cat doesn't have a pack already.... Interesting....
By all means, download the tagging tool, update it, and start building the pack. You only need a few hundred to reach A+ rating

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
You didn't reply, but if you are still having trouble, I compressed the entire set from 2GB to 125MB, feel free to . (also repaired the tags on ~150 images)
I might retag the whole thing and add it to the spreadsheet just to stop it from bothering me... By all means, download the tagging tool, update it, and start building the pack. You only need a few hundred to reach A+ rating
Well thank you very much, I'll see what I can do. And sorry for not responding, life is annoying as hell

darkzerotor

Nov 13, 2017
The number doesnt matter. you can set it anything you want since it only for pics that have the exact same tag.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
The number doesnt matter. you can set it anything you want since it only for pics that have the exact same tag.
That's why I was so confused. There doesn't seem to be any real pattern to some of the numbers and I have been just assigning them 1, 2, 3 and so on when I added new pictures and that seemed to work just fine.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes