YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Has anyone done these characters.
Panne from fire emblem awakening.
Izuna Hatsuse from no game no life.
Lucario from Pokemon.
Ray the siren from Danmachi.
Elaine from 7 deadly sins
I can work on a Lucario pack. Starting it now, and you have no idea how much male/male, femboy, and other non-feminine lucario art I had to sift through to get what I got so far

Anyways, I'm not to certain as to when I'll be finished if I'm being honest - so don't hold me to getting it uploaded

Reactions: RuseMcOoze

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
There are a lot of Pokémon girls that haven't gotten packs yet (Winona, Clair, Melony, Karen, Jasmine, Whitney, Kris, Roxie, Roxanne, Gardenia, Maylene, Fantina, Lorelei and Plumeria).

Jesus Christ that's a lot of girls! Sorry about the long list. I know it's annoying, but these are girls that I was surprised to not have packs yet.
iPB1AUU.gif

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
There are a lot of Pokémon girls that haven't gotten packs yet (Winona, Clair, Melony, Karen, Jasmine, Whitney, Kris, Roxie, Roxanne, Gardenia, Maylene, Fantina, Lorelei and Plumeria).

Jesus Christ that's a lot of girls! Sorry about the long list. I know it's annoying, but these are girls that I was surprised to not have packs yet.
View attachment 2392239
I'm actually working a bit on a Bea pack. And no, I'm not doing loli content for it - I will try to have the content within it be of the aged-up variety and not include loli content. And no, I'm not one of those "loli haters", I only hate the ones that are literally fucking children/minors or those that look like one. Off topic, but here's an example: Rebecca from Edgerunners is in fact around 20 years old - therefore making her not a minor and just a petite girl. HOWEVER, Emi from MHA is a literal minor in both appearance and age, and the little dragon girl from Dragon Maid* may be extremely old - but still looks like a toddler, which beckons several questions as to why one would go for that.

*(never watched it, but know minute details and have seen pictures of characters)

Gesvae

Jul 22, 2018
I'm actually working a bit on a Bea pack. And no, I'm not doing loli content for it - I will try to have the content within it be of the aged-up variety and not include loli content. And no, I'm not one of those "loli haters", I only hate the ones that are literally fucking children/minors or those that look like one. Off topic, but here's an example: Rebecca from Edgerunners is in fact around 20 years old - therefore making her not a minor and just a petite girl. HOWEVER, Emi from MHA is a literal minor in both appearance and age, and the little dragon girl from Dragon Maid* may be extremely old - but still looks like a toddler, which beckons several questions as to why one would go for that.

*(never watched it, but know minute details and have seen pictures of characters)
Man said no loli shit in my human trafficking rape simulator

anominous

Oct 14, 2017
some people just need their lines in the sand, perhaps they even play the nice guy options and their brothel is just a clean establishment where down on their luck women of legal age serve drinks and dance with their clothes on for simple beggers on a completely up and up basis and earn a living wage while getting free room and board.

also he doesn't have sex with them

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
I have my lines I never cross - underage being one of them. Besides, I tend to go the good guy route in this game as well as others. Do good to innocent people and regulars - and then butcher the wretched scum of mankind like a force of nature with no remorse or hesitation

Reactions: Rainboll

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
some people just need their lines in the sand, perhaps they even play the nice guy options and their brothel is just a clean establishment where down on their luck women of legal age serve drinks and dance with their clothes on for simple beggers on a completely up and up basis and earn a living wage while getting free room and board.

also he doesn't have sex with them
Exactly

But I do have the shmexy time with them tho, ngl

Reactions: anominous

L0lbroek

Sep 29, 2021
Made some girl packs a few months ago and didn't upload them yet. Now for me right time to show them with you. The packs are mostly DC Comics focused. I also made some more packs but I want to check them one more time before I post them here. None of them have any BK.ini
1)
Name: Ahsoka Tano
Universe: Star Wars
Pics: 588
Rating: A+
Link:
1676666631392.jpeg
2)
Name: Batgirl
Universe: DC Comics
Pics: 608
Link:

1676667087586.jpeg
3)
Name: Korra
Universe: Avatar
Pics: 818
Link:
1676667233267.jpeg
4)
Name: Starfire
Pics: 683
Link:
1676667838866.jpeg
5)
Name: Princess Peach
Universe: Mario
Pics: 681
Link:
1676667935830.png
6)
Name: Raven
Pics: 725
Link:
1676668048527.jpeg
7)
Name: Wonder Woman
Pics: 656
Link:
1676668312648.jpeg
Just tell me what you think about them, any feedback is welcome

Nyx82

Oct 11, 2019
Mailfatoto gallery - Batgirl inside is another archive with Claire Redfield and Gina Valentina

How to clear the list of mixes? Too many text of titles, girls are not visible.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm an older guy who doesn't use the computer well ... how do I activate the King's mod? I extracted it and placed the folder in the mods folder, but am seeing nothing in the game different. Clicked the ? thinking there should be something under the cheat menu, but I don't see anything... Advice?

tiddies420

Jan 1, 2019
Oh, also; Does anyone have the Izumi Sagiri pack sjeongjin made? A search didn't find the original upload in here, and the link on the google doc is broken.

Edit: Also Mei from overwatch, as Poland's link is also broken it seems.

Edit Part 2: Gaaahhh apparently I already have the Izumi Sagiri pack; It was just named Sagiri Izumi so I missed it on searching. That said hurray, and if anyone else wants it I can post a copy apparently.
Do you still have the Sagiri pack?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes