Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RuseMcOoze

Jun 18, 2019
Would you happen to know anything I can use to convert gifs to webm? I already have something that can convert mp4 to webm - but its not compatible with gifs
I don't sorry, the one thing I could think of just returned a still image instead of a webm

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
WEBM my friend
Aight, already started to get on fixing that. Currently the one for Mei is taking the longest due to the sheer amount of gifs in her pack and how converters have a predetermined batch size you can do and an amount of time you can use it again. I found this site that allows 60 conversions at a time, needing a hour to cooldown before you can begin the next set

Edit: Aight lads, I found a free application called Handbrake that allows me to convert whole batches of gifs or videos into other file formats

Last edited:

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Quick question: do pictures with the lesbian tag come up during bisexual training with the stallions on the farm?

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Aight lads, I found a free application called Handbrake that allows me to convert whole batches of gifs or videos into other file formats
While you're at it then, if I may make a suggestion: grab XnConvert for converting still images (jpg/png/etc.) to webp. Running the stills in your Mei pack through my XnConvert settings dropped ~200MB off the pack size. Generally, if you are making a new pack, you'd want to do that at the end, since a good chunk of programs(such as some free duplicate finders) don't work well with webp still, but the format is *much* smaller than other options.

Reactions: __neronero

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
While you're at it then, if I may make a suggestion: grab XnConvert for converting still images (jpg/png/etc.) to webp. Running the stills in your Mei pack through my XnConvert settings dropped ~200MB off the pack size. Generally, if you are making a new pack, you'd want to do that at the end, since a good chunk of programs(such as some free duplicate finders) don't work well with webp still, but the format is *much* smaller than other options.
Thanks for the recommendation. Some of the stuff I use in my packs are essentially the content collected from packs in both Venus Club and Whoremaster (this one sometimes having a fuck ton of files in some packs)

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Quick question: do pictures with the lesbian tag come up during bisexual training with the stallions on the farm?
No. "Lesbian" (no bisexual) = no male involved, including stallions

"Lesbian" + "Bisexual" = Ambiguous lesbian image which subtly implies that a penis may be involved, but the girls could just be alone as well (eg: The girls are playing with eachother while staring at the camera)
"Bisexual" (no lesbian) = There's definitely a penis involved. Either it's depicted, or the girls are clearly waiting for its arrival.

Any recommendations for where to get good quality webm's? Most sites seem to just have gifs or mp4s.
and often have webm's I think, but normally people also collect gifs and mp4's. They can easily be converted into webm's with programs such as .

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
No. "Lesbian" (no bisexual) = no male involved, including stallions

"Lesbian" + "Bisexual" = Ambiguous lesbian image which subtly implies that a penis may be involved, but the girls could just be alone as well (eg: The girls are playing with eachother while staring at the camera)
"Bisexual" (no lesbian) = There's definitely a penis involved. Either it's depicted, or the girls are clearly waiting for its arrival.

and often have webm's I think, but normally people also collect gifs and mp4's. They can easily be converted into webm's with programs such as .
So what would you suggest I do for futaxfemale stallion content? Just leave them normal without the lesbian or bisexual tag, or just put the bisexual tag? The bisexual tag seems to throw off the details of the scene, as some content doesn't involve more than two people in the picture - meaning it wouldn't make sense for Gizel to be mentioned joining in.

And Handbrake is a good batch converter for converting gifs and mp4s into webm, all of which being done free of charge or a limit like most online converters

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
So what would you suggest I do for futaxfemale stallion content? Just leave them normal without the lesbian or bisexual tag, or just put the bisexual tag? The bisexual tag seems to throw off the details of the scene, as some content doesn't involve more than two people in the picture - meaning it wouldn't make sense for Gizel to be mentioned joining in.
There's no official place for futa content in the game, so the most obvious thing to do is to not include it at all. But it's up to individual packmakers to make their own call on that. See:

As someone who isn't into futa, generally I leave them out if I have enough ordinary lesbian pics. "lesbian strap-on sub" if I don't. "monster" if the artist leans far enough into futa-extremism that they deserve subsidies for their groundbreaking research.
A futa stallion combination seems a bit odd to me. I think of stallions as extremely manly horsies with pecs, chesthair, deep voices, anger management issues... Lacking any female features. But I suppose you could argue that mare-stallions must exist.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
There's no official place for futa content in the game, so the most obvious thing to do is to not include it at all. But it's up to individual packmakers to make their own call on that. See:

A futa stallion combination seems a bit odd to me. I think of stallions as extremely manly horsies with pecs, chesthair, deep voices, anger management issues... Lacking any female features. But I suppose you could argue that mare-stallions must exist.
I've mainly based it on how often the large buff woman/women of a franchise are the futa in the scenario, such as the case for Zarya and Junker Queen from Overwatch
Any and all packs I make will not include profile pics of the character being a futanari - I am keeping that purely in the whoring scenes and training on the farm

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Any recommendations for where to get good quality webm's? Most sites seem to just have gifs or mp4s.
To add to what neronero said, if you are pulling animations from a -booru like gelbooru, the "animated" tag will give you both gifs and mp4/webm. For the mp4/webm ones, if you just DL it straight up (from the page that has the tags/comments), you actually get it as an mp4; you need to scroll down to "original image" on the left, and then DL it from the resulting page: should give it to you in webm format, instead.

Henmaster2020

Apr 8, 2021
Hey, I'm not sure this is doable without breaking the game, but... anyone know of a way I might enable my character to have two of the three classes instead of just one? I was thinking it'd be fun to give my character twice the abilities/spells but then crank the difficulty up to max.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Hey, I'm not sure this is doable without breaking the game, but... anyone know of a way I might enable my character to have two of the three classes instead of just one? I was thinking it'd be fun to give my character twice the abilities/spells but then crank the difficulty up to max.
The cleanest solution, is to make a mod that basically just adds another class for you to pick that has the spells you want. Would take some work to make sure it has everything a class needs to have to not break the game. Not 100% sure on what all you'd need to do, one of the folks that is more familiar with the overall structure would have to chime in with more specifics.

I did some light digging to find you a quick and dirty solution: you can go into the BKSpells, and modify an existing class' spellbook, to contain spells from multiple classes. *Shouldn't* break anything if you do it correctly, and you will end up learning multiple spells when you level (which wizard already does with their default spellbook). Not sure what the display is going to look like with that many spells though (IE: will it all fit on the screen?). If you go this route, make sure to backup your original BKspells file in case you run into issues or just want to revert to the normal version.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Name: Cream the Rabbit
Universe: Sonic
Pics: 370 (A+) (Up from 180 C)
Type: Video Game
Link:
4bfed72cac4f0d34b11f9bc651845dbb.png 75a516ed3ffcc738a3a47c9dd0c7f4b0.png
I decided for my first girl pack, I'd just take a low rank old pack and update it to an A+ and anything else that needs doing.
I picked Cream because I figured anything missing would be incredibly easy since she's a popular character from a super popular franchise, and furries tag things extremely well.
I also deleted all the ones where she's an adult or has huge tits.
I didn't think the pack I'd pick would need lots of deletions, but it did. I don't like the inconsistency. Either all adult or all loli.
Also used XnConverter like you people explained to convert it all to webp and save space.
I think I did well.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Name: Cream the Rabbit
Universe: Sonic
Pics: 370 (A+) (Up from 180 C)
Type: Video Game
Link:
View attachment 2353245 View attachment 2353248
I decided for my first girl pack, I'd just take a low rank old pack and update it to an A+ and anything else that needs doing.
I picked Cream because I figured anything missing would be incredibly easy since she's a popular character from a super popular franchise, and furries tag things extremely well.
I also deleted all the ones where she's an adult or has huge tits.
I didn't think the pack I'd pick would need lots of deletions, but it did. I don't like the inconsistency. Either all adult or all loli.
Also used XnConverter like you people explained to convert it all to webp and save space.
I think I did well.
I'd also recommend HandBrake - as that can convert videos and gifs to either webm, mp4, or mkv (in this case, you'd want to do webm). Its something you have to download from their site, and so far its been useful for me. Heck, I think its even removed duplicates from packs I'm making

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes