Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone help me fix this error when selecting the "Character"?
This screenshot doesn't tell us much. The beginning/middle of any error reports is usually where things are still going right, while the last couple lines give us some idea about where it suddenly went wrong.

Can you press "Copy BBcode" at the bottom and share what's copied to your clipboard here?

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Can someone help me fix this error when selecting the "Character"?
I'm assuming this is for the Augment Mod? If so, don't worry, you're not alone. I'm having the same issue. Been finaggling it some to see what needs to be fixed for it - but I have extremely little to no experience when it comes to coding

Reactions: __neronero

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
This screenshot doesn't tell us much. The beginning/middle of any error reports is usually where things are still going right, while the last couple lines give us some idea about where it suddenly went wrong.

Can you press "Copy BBcode" at the bottom and share what's copied to your clipboard here?
Hey man, the issue I'm having to solve is that the issue lies in some sort of mistake that was made at first had this
add girl_augment.portrait.get (res_tb(70)) xsize xres(75) ysize yres(60) xalign 0.5 yalign 0.05

after removing the (res_tb(70)), its now saying xres is "undefined"
Any suggestions for when this happens?
I can post what I have edited here if you want

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021

Hey man, the issue I'm having to solve is that the issue lies in some sort of mistake that was made at first had this
add girl_augment.portrait.get (res_tb(70)) xsize xres(75) ysize yres(60) xalign 0.5 yalign 0.05

Tried removing the (res_tb(70)), but that didn't work
Any suggestions?
I can post what I have edited here if you want
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pinkerwhale

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
I'm now realizing I am reposting the same comment/reply, and for that I apologize. Its early still, and I'm getting all twisted around

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Edit: Look to the link posted in my reply to jdozer. Had to fix an issue that was brought up has now hopefully been fixed
I am satisfied with these packs, so I'm going to upload them here
NOTE: each of these packs have futa content in them - but only futa on female content and the girl the pack focuses on is the female being fucked (ex: Mei being fucked by a group of Futas). The only one to really be the futa in the scenario is Jasper, which I chose to allow since Gems can shapeshift and all that

Link:

Packs included:
- Jasper ; Steven Universe (Muscular woman)
- Mei Ling-Zhou (Size: 1608 pics)
- Orc girl racial pack
1674666447051.png 1674666480038.png 1674666596847.png

Note: each pack contains a folder with futanari content, but all of it is futa on female and the girl the pack is based around is the female being fucked (i.e. Mei being fucked by a Futa Zarya or Junker Queen). All of the content for this has been separated into a folder in the pack for you to remove if you so wish

Please notify me if any mistakes were made

Last edited:
Reactions: Silito13 and nogard

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I'm really not that good with code, and I can't reproduce the error, but here are some things I would try:

Reactions: Alkcl

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
I'm really not that good with code, and I can't reproduce the error, but here are some things I would try:

Put the entire thing (an individual line of the code you listed) into where res_tb was or just what's in the parenthesis/brackets?

Last edited:

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
I don't know if maybe something happened with the upload, but when I open it there are only 112 items in the file.
There is a bit of jank going on with that pack. All the files are there, but they are flagged as hidden. For windows, if you show hidden files, you can select them all > right click > properties and toggle off the hidden box, should fix it all. Pack might still work with them hidden, though, so you could always try it first (or check it through the tagging tool)

nogard

Dec 18, 2017
There is a bit of jank going on with that pack. All the files are there, but they are flagged as hidden. For windows, if you show hidden files, you can select them all > right click > properties and toggle off the hidden box, should fix it all. Pack might still work with them hidden, though, so you could always try it first (or check it through the tagging tool)
Thank you, that worked. Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you chose to set them as hidden when you built the pack? I've been doing some building and editing of packs as a little hobby myself.

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Yeah, you'll have to turn on "Show Hidden Files". Apologies for that, my anxiety makes me paranoid to the point of keeping any and everything related to this stuff on hidden. Here's a new link to the fixed versions

Apologies for the issue

Reactions: Alkcl

Alkcl

Jul 8, 2021

Sorry, my wifi has some problems 2023-01-25.png 2023-01-25 (3).png 2023-01-25 (2).png [/QUOTE]

ronanvingado

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah, you'll have to turn on "Show Hidden Files". Apologies for that, my anxiety makes me paranoid to the point of keeping any and everything related to this stuff on hidden. Here's a new link to the fixed versions

Apologies for the issue
My friend, I believe that .gif files should not work in Brothel

Leortha

Jun 25, 2019
My friend, I believe that .gif files should not work in Brothel
One clarification. Animated GIFs do not work. Still-image GIFs display just fine.

For modern fan art this is mostly a pointless distinction, as the GIF format is used almost exclusively for animated art these days. But for older images the GIF format was often used for non-animated art.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes