Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a recommended tool for converting and compressing?
Majority are using XnConvert for WebP images
mp4 -> WebM (videos), i currently use this (i use a vpn to bypass limit)
if i need to cut out parts of a video then i use this
I would like to know what others use for pack making, not just image/video converters
might be useful for me too lol

Febui

May 6, 2022
Is there a latest BK.ini template somewhere?
Also I'm a little lost... How do I do custom events? I was thinking as an experiment, I'd try something very small and just add a custom event where a particular girl speaks to you one time, with different text based on one of four traits. Just to get a feel for this process.
I see in the midna girl pack, there's a .rpy that is just plaintext, but there's also a .rpyc that is not plaintext, unreadable for me.
The girl pack creation guide in the OP doesn't make any mention of this stuff.

Jdozer

Feb 21, 2019
Majority are using XnConvert for WebP images

if i need to cut out parts of a video then i use this
I would like to know what others use for pack making, not just image/video converters
might be useful for me too lol
Can confirm, switched to XnConvert, and it is pretty wonderful for bulk image conversion. I also have mine set to automatically resize anything that has dimensions larger than ~1300 down to 1300(but maintaning width:length ratio) just to cut down on file size even more. As for video editing, just been using VSDC because it is free, and can export to webm.

I see in the midna girl pack, there's a .rpy that is just plaintext, but there's also a .rpyc that is not plaintext, unreadable for me.
The more recent versions of the tagging tool have a bk.ini generator built in (you should see the option for it from the main menu), that can take you basically all the way through it.

As far as rpy vs rpyc: rpyc is the compiled version of the rpy, it isnt something you make, but something renpy gens automatically on startup based on any present rpy.

Febui

May 6, 2022
The more recent versions of the tagging tool have a bk.ini generator built in
Is the one in the OP outdated? I don't see it.
1672951006853.png
As far as rpy vs rpyc: rpyc is the compiled version of the rpy, it isnt something you make, but something renpy gens automatically on startup based on any present rpy.
So if nothing else, I can reverse-engineer based on the midna one since it's all plaintext, but is there any guide or full template for it?

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Also I'm a little lost... How do I do custom events? I was thinking as an experiment, I'd try something very small and just add a custom event where a particular girl speaks to you one time, with different text based on one of four traits. Just to get a feel for this process.
The girl pack creation guide in the OP doesn't make any mention of this stuff.
You can ignore/delete the .rpyc file. It's (re)created automatically based on the .rpy file whenever you run the game.

For a _BK.ini template I'd recommend generating one through the . Current version is 2.8.14, so yeah - one in OP here is outdated. Even though the BK.ini generator doesn't ask you any questions about advanced functionality like custom events, it does automatically include the required code for these things in the generated file (but commented out, with "## " in front of those lines)

In the _BK.ini you can create multiple pointers to custom content:
  • init_function - To point towards a piece of code that should be run as soon as this girl is generated in the game.
  • city_label - To point towards a piece of code that should be run when the player tries to interact with this girl in the city.
  • story_label - To point towards a piece of code that should be run when you learn more about a girl's backstory when she's in your brothel.
  • night_label - To point towards a piece of code that should be run every night for this girl.
  • interact_prompt - Adds a button to the slave interaction menu of your girl, and points towards a piece of code that should be run when you click on it.
  • custom_dialogue_label - A more recent addition that, along with other custom personality options, isn't automatically included by the BK.ini generator. Points towards a piece of code that should be run every time that this girl speaks.
The girlpack's .rpy file will contain all the bits of code which the BK.ini points towards in those values.
For other examples of this, also check Boa Hancock by Goldo & Hinata Hyuga by kite80, both included in basic girl pack.

edit: There isn't a simple/rigid template for .rpy files since there are no real limitations to what you can do with them. by Goldo about writing custom renpy events might help a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Febui and Jdozer

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Have you checked the girl packs spreadsheet ?
I found 9 girls from the mahou kaiju franchise, it's a start.
I am actually interested in making a pack for Annerose, so I'll get started on that!
u should try to visit Kemono website i think it easy for u to making pack

Reactions: xelayna

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
I'm not sure how to use this site xD
I currently use pixiv, danbooru, gelbooru, rule34 and webmshare
Some artist will post Mega link or attached rar file in every post they have. Especially alot artist are from pixiv, Fanbox, Pantreon so I hope u can find something in there

Reactions: xelayna

Febui

May 6, 2022
I imagine there's a ton of characters that you can fill a pack easily for sexual stuff, but some of the regular jobs would be hard.
I wonder if that's a task something like AI art simple diffusion or whatever would be good for.

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
I imagine there's a ton of characters that you can fill a pack easily for sexual stuff, but some of the regular jobs would be hard.
I wonder if that's a task something like AI art simple diffusion or whatever would be good for.
I've with using AI for girl packs. I think it's very usable, especially for job pics. But I haven't really come across a situation where sexual stuff is abundant, but job-pics are difficult to find. Normally a rising tide lifts all boats when it comes to fanart.

Reactions: CoalBurner

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
If anything, I would just recommend finding normal fanart of the character doing that job or wearing something pertaining to it. Some examples:
- Dresses or club-like atmosphere: Geisha
- Swimsuit or pool: masseuse
- Kitchen: waitress

Reactions: __neronero

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
I've with using AI for girl packs. I think it's very usable, especially for job pics. But I haven't really come across a situation where sexual stuff is abundant, but job-pics are difficult to find. Normally a rising tide lifts all boats when it comes to fanart.
This may sound unrelated to what your post, but you happen to know how to fix this on EarliestBird's Augment Mod?
1673208035611.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes