Brothel King - Girl packs and Mods Collection

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Can anyone have pack only contain all girl from Lilith n Black Lilith series? Im try to find them in other girl rss pack but mostly remove :cry:

xelayna

Jul 19, 2017
Can anyone have pack only contain all girl from Lilith n Black Lilith series? Im try to find them in other girl rss pack but mostly remove :cry:
Have you checked the girl packs spreadsheet ?
I found 9 girls from the mahou kaiju franchise, it's a start.
I am actually interested in making a pack for Annerose, so I'll get started on that!

Febui

May 6, 2022
Regarding the girl packs spreadsheet, (I have no idea where to report these things)
Amy Rose: Listed as loli, none of the art reflects that. The art is often wide hips and huge breasts, and even when it isn't, it's really not visually loli.
2B: Listed twice by Mistrun, same link for both.
Aerith: Listed twice by _neronero, one smaller than the other, but both links are broken. The much older pack by StolenSilence still has a working link at least.
Eevee: Inconsistent art, some of it is anthro, some is feral. I think it should be noted in the comment so people with a preference for one or the other avoid it.
Iris (Pokemon): They left this in the BK
[identity]
first_name = "XXXXXXX" ; If absent or empty, first name will be randomized
last_name = "XXXXXX" ; If absent or empty, no last name will be used
inverted_name = False ; If True, the full name will display the last name before the first name, e.g.: 'Boa Hancock'
She appears with the name "XXXXXX XXXXXX" in-game because that part was left in. I don't know how to reach any pack maker about stuff like that. Easy enough to fix for my own sake (presumably just erasing it in my BK suffices).

Reactions: __neronero

__neronero

Jan 23, 2021
Regarding the girl packs spreadsheet, (I have no idea where to report these things)
No one is officially managing/maintaining it, so it can be a bit chaotic sometimes. But Leortha is able to edit it based on specific reports/requests such as this.

Aerith: Listed twice by _neronero, one smaller than the other, but both links are broken. The much older pack by StolenSilence still has a working link at least.
Leortha could you replace both these links with the following generic link to my mega folder? Thanks <3

Febui

May 6, 2022
I looked up "Doomdork final fantasy" to see what that character looks like, and I don't think that's one of them
It looks like Angelise Reiter is listed twice. Same link and info(except one says western), but the second one has the name listed as Doomdork, the pack maker.

• Angry
Reactions: Doomdork

EzNorlax26

Jun 30, 2022
Are you all ready to get Jinxed!

View attachment 338573

Event page for an upcoming Jinx pack + event(s).

This ones gonna take a while but I got inspiration for doing it while working on a DMG lesbian one which I lost passion for unfortunately. A cool way to write lesbian/bis events are having the main girl and MC help break a new girl. If this was super well coded it could make it so you get the other girl from such an event. That's also a good pregnancy idea.

Off topic but someone like Artoria (Lancer) having a series of events leading up to her being pregnant and she has a Mordred as a kid and you get her as a girl pack.

Anyway back on track, one sad thing is when a girl from a supporting game doesn't have enough pics but there's a quality CG/Image set or two that is really good. This is surprisingly the case for some LoL girls at least from what I've dug. So this Jinx pack is an opportunity to write an event on some other Star Guardians that have small or may never have enough pics for a good pack ever.

Speaking of the Jinx pack it's surprisingly good with a variety of tags and 150-200 very quality images. I was gonna do an event for her and breaking Lux since she was her childhood friend and they have some yuri thing going one fandom wise. Then I considered why break one of them when you can break all of them :love:. Minus Ahri ;).

So this is going to be an event that first has SG Jinx break and then she breaks the rest of her team. The girls that will be featured in this are Soraka, Syndra, Janna, Lux. More detail in the doc. Spoilers are if you don't want to spoil the plot and play the event in the future but if you want to help or comment on them then look.

Part 1 - Awakened Memories

View attachment 338579

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Part 2 - Breaking the Guardians

View attachment 338580
View attachment 338581
View attachment 338582
View attachment 338588

I'm going to use some demon girl pics for Jinx's "Corrupt" form. Flat loli-like. Red or Purple hair. But no one with enough pics to make a pack. Either really unpopular girls or artist originals/manga oneshot color chars. Leaning heavily towards Karis (Elsword) but Etna is also a contender but suffers from the problem of being actually popular enough.

View attachment 338595 View attachment 338594

Feel free to prompt some plot or pics if you think I'm not faithful to your fav LoL girl lore or personality wise. But not gonna guarantee the pic or plot device will make it in since this is my event writing after all.

In the end it all leads up to this. :love:.

View attachment 338589
Does somebody know if he ended this pack and event? i've been reading the thread (not all, it's from 2019 and didn't seem to be updated the google doc since then) and also searching in the other site

• Wow
Reactions: __neronero

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
Does somebody know if he ended this pack and event? i've been reading the thread (not all, it's from 2019 and didn't seem to be updated the google doc since then) and also searching in the other site
Honestly, I don't think so - I'm looking through the backlog and this isn't ringing any bells on any news about the project. I think when we rehosted a lot of the links these must have been buried as well, so it looks like a lot of this is missing.

Someone else may have a better memory than me though or may have been involved with the project in some capacity.

Reactions: EzNorlax26

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
For a quick post here while I dig, linked in this is going to be 9Thunder4's which has 31 packs inside (I don't know yet specifics about them). Of the 31, only 3 are recorded right now in the Google Sheet at the time of posting - the Akali, Katarina, and Elesa packs (you can find the database linked ).

If anybody has some free time and would like to assist with reporting, you can go down the list and input the details into the submission form (I would double-check before you submit something to see if someone else has already done so).

Last edited:

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
I have some useful links for anyone looking to get into making events from an old user by the name of Poke. These have all been rehosted into a new Drive:

This first document has some small explanations and links to documents/packs with events in them. (Some links are broken):

This document explains Transitions, writing events, sizing, and has coding examples for multiple possibilities:

This document is an example of how they laid out their events and planned them in advance (Nessa). This may provide some insight and assist anyone looking to plan their own:

Raptor01010

Jan 13, 2018
I have rehosted all of Poke's old content to a Mega Directory within my larger directory.

None of this content has been changed or updated from it's original form.

There are two stand-alone event downloads for any Akali (LoL) and Sonia (Pokemon) packs that you can download.

There are also four girl packs that are not yet in the Google Sheet directory. These packs all contain event files and are in various stages of completion. (These can be submitted in the link above if you have the inkling to). [Artoria Lancer (Fate), Ahri (LoL), Minamoto (Fate), and Nessa (Pokemon)]

mangasm

May 29, 2017
The Links to all of the ClassicBlueElephant real packs on the database are dead, Does anyone have them?

Reactions: zmos

Febui

May 6, 2022
It seems a wide variety of file types work in girl packs, but a lot of them are all webp format. Why?

Tidalbore

Dec 31, 2017
It seems a wide variety of file types work in girl packs, but a lot of them are all webp format. Why?
size, mainly, webp files tend to be much smaller than a lot of other image formats, which is useful when the number of images starts stacking up fast

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes